Indefinite suspension, willing to go stealth, have a few questions, please :) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-14-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Indefinite suspension, willing to go stealth, have a few questions, please :)

Hi guys (and girls, of course) !

So, first of all i'm new here so let me introduce myself a bit, french guy, 26 years old, father of twins since a few weeks.

Now, why am i here ? Well that's pretty simple but frustrating as hell.

I was selling virtual items on eBay for a few weeks, anything was good, had reached 50 positive feedbacks, not a single dispute, only super happy customers. Then, eBay banned me a couple month ago with no warning, account suspended indefinite, i tried arguing with them but they refused to allow me back on eBay, plus, they did not even explain me why i was banned.

So, i don't want to stop selling my virtual items since it works pretty well, but eBay is the best place to sell on, and... i cannot create any account on eBay, it gets banned within minutes/hours max.

Now, i was randomly looking on Google this morning and jesus... i found this forum..... i think i've found my gold nugget, i have now a huge hope of being able to sell on eBay again, being Stealth with a new account... !!

Now, my actual plan would be :

- Erasing any data on my computer and make a fresh new Windows installation.
- Buying an account here, ready to sell, including eBay, Paypal, everything verified (phone/adress)
- Start selling back on eBay with a VPN always enabled ( I'm using TunnelBear right now, seems to work pretty fine as a free VPN )

Now, what do you think about my "plan" ? I'm also considering to buy the stealth guide, 20$ a month but if it allows me to earn a lot more i can absolutely do it ! And it could learn me to be stealth on my own for the next accounts i will create, if i need to...

Last question, i have made some searching on the forum and i have found some sellers of verified paypal/ebay accounts, i've seen some that were UK account, can we use them on any eBay platform ? Because i'm selling on US platform and i'm living in France.

So... i think that's all my questions, if i have more i'll definitely add it here.

Thanks a lot to those who will take time to read me and maybe help me, i will definitely appreciate it !

Cheers
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-17-2019

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 28%
Default Re: Indefinite suspension, willing to go stealth, have a few questions, please :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ametrade View Post
Hi guys (and girls, of course) !

So, first of all i'm new here so let me introduce myself a bit, french guy, 26 years old, father of twins since a few weeks.

Now, why am i here ? Well that's pretty simple but frustrating as hell.

I was selling virtual items on eBay for a few weeks, anything was good, had reached 50 positive feedbacks, not a single dispute, only super happy customers. Then, eBay banned me a couple month ago with no warning, account suspended indefinite, i tried arguing with them but they refused to allow me back on eBay, plus, they did not even explain me why i was banned.

So, i don't want to stop selling my virtual items since it works pretty well, but eBay is the best place to sell on, and... i cannot create any account on eBay, it gets banned within minutes/hours max.

Now, i was randomly looking on Google this morning and jesus... i found this forum..... i think i've found my gold nugget, i have now a huge hope of being able to sell on eBay again, being Stealth with a new account... !!

Now, my actual plan would be :

- Erasing any data on my computer and make a fresh new Windows installation.
- Buying an account here, ready to sell, including eBay, Paypal, everything verified (phone/adress)
- Start selling back on eBay with a VPN always enabled ( I'm using TunnelBear right now, seems to work pretty fine as a free VPN )

Now, what do you think about my "plan" ? I'm also considering to buy the stealth guide, 20$ a month but if it allows me to earn a lot more i can absolutely do it ! And it could learn me to be stealth on my own for the next accounts i will create, if i need to...

Last question, i have made some searching on the forum and i have found some sellers of verified paypal/ebay accounts, i've seen some that were UK account, can we use them on any eBay platform ? Because i'm selling on US platform and i'm living in France.

So... i think that's all my questions, if i have more i'll definitely add it here.

Thanks a lot to those who will take time to read me and maybe help me, i will definitely appreciate it !

Cheers
Welcome .. Ebay becomes difficult in secrecy. Good luck to you and me.
Old 10-19-2019

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Indefinite suspension, willing to go stealth, have a few questions, please :)

Make sure you have a fresh different IP and new user acct on computer
Old 10-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Your plan may fall apart if you slip and get linked.
I would go as follows:

1. Buy the stealth guide.
2. Update yourself with current information from threads on this forum.
Then you can make your plans based on what's currently possible.
Good luck.
Old 10-22-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
Your plan may fall apart if you slip and get linked.
I would go as follows:

1. Buy the stealth guide.
2. Update yourself with current information from threads on this forum.
Then you can make your plans based on what's currently possible.
Good luck.
Since the first post i bought the Stealth Book and read it, so much useful informations, goldmine....

Now, my main concern is about the name i will be using, i'm in France if that matters, if eBay asks me some ID's i'm screwed.

I made new bank account, new credit card, new phone number, new account on computer, i'm about to take 1 month on IPBurger to try it out... i think i'm just missing ideas about the ID card...

Any advice ?
Thanks a lot.
Old 10-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You will have to be creative with ID...think outside the norm
Old 10-22-2019

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 40%

ID and address proof are the 2 basic documents, so you must have the ID . I was trying to offer these kind of service in marketplace, but I have gained less reputation and less "good" posts. Meanwhile , I have some unlimited-selling-allowance EU ebay accounts for sale as well as VCC international etc. Will work harder and try to sale in marketplace. Wait then
Old 10-22-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

No one ask why he is suspended?
What kind of virtual were you selling?
If you were banned for what you were selling,you will be banned again.
Old 10-22-2019

Longevity: 37%

Virtual probably means digital. Digital goods are nice because you hold no inventory, send items virtually and poof, money appears. Your accounts will always get banned. Do not get married to them because you will need a lot. Here is a little advice
- VPNs like PIA, tunnel bear and popular services are not enough to get a clean IP address.
- No need for a fresh windows install. Just create a new user account and use that ONLY when you are dealing with ppal and ebay
- Buying accounts: this is a good idea if you have the above locked down. otherwise your new account will get limited due to bad technique

best of luck
Old 10-24-2019
Threadstarter  

To be more clear about the ban reasons, i was selling accounts on a very popular mobile games, i have always been clean about the accounts, no scam, always satisfied customers, and it's not forbidden to do that on eBay because i see some guys doing it for a long time, thousands of feedbacks, so, if it was forbidden they would be banned too.

As said earlier, i got banned because i've been shut down by sellers who were pissed off that i was selling cheaper than them, it's the only thing that could explain it all.

Talking about being stealth, i've considered buying Paypal and eBay accounts "ready to go", i think they are about 50$ each, i might be doing this instead of having issues with ID's, but i need to find a realiable and not too expensive seller, will take a look on the forum because i've seen a lot of them doing this. I'm not looking for an account with huge selling limits.

But, still, i already have a new windows user acc and i'm currently suscribing -as we speak- to IPBurger for a first month, if things go well i'll go for a year.
Old 10-24-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ametrade View Post
To be more clear about the ban reasons, i was selling accounts on a very popular mobile games, i have always been clean about the accounts, no scam, always satisfied customers, and it's not forbidden to do that on eBay because i see some guys doing it for a long time, thousands of feedbacks, so, if it was forbidden they would be banned too.
Duly noted but it is up to eBay to accept.

TunnelVPN seems overused and possibly gives you bad IP that has already been used - better options exist
Old 10-24-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Duly noted but it is up to eBay to accept.

TunnelVPN seems overused and possibly gives you bad IP that has already been used - better options exist
IPBurger isn't a tunnel VPN, right ? or am i wrong ? It's advertised everywhere as a Fresh IP ( it's the package i'm willing to take ).

Do you advise any other VPN ?

Thanks