eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   created 30 plus accounts, half got suspended, many on Christmas day (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/132397-created-30-plus-accounts-half-got-suspended-many-christmas-day.html)

glacier922 12-31-2019 05:12 AM

Re: created 30 plus accounts, half got suspended, many on Christmas day

OK fine, I admit, it's not absolutely 0 activity, it was 1 activity which was list 1 item.

SaiJin 12-31-2019 05:21 AM

Glacier, the photo stuff is still in place, it hasn't changed btw.

rsot 12-31-2019 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1058350)
Anyway...good luck in getting to the bottom of it.

Hoping for the best

degsey69 01-01-2020 03:23 PM

Cell phone tether is not an issue as far I can see as the ip changes all the time, I used to do it all the time on Amazon and they are more tech savvy than eBay.

dontstop 01-01-2020 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pricha (Post 1058182)
now almost all new accounts get banned. If you have not connected verified paypal it is absolutelly normal

This is it. All my new accounts were getting banned because the Paypal was not verified. Since Paypal verified, no suspensions on the last 10 accounts that I have created. I think this is a new thing were sellers need a verified Paypal to sell on eBay.

slokor 01-01-2020 11:43 PM

Using a VPN would have certainly been a linking factor.
Using your cellphone as a hotspot device would work better. Be sure to keep track of all the IPs being used.

landman210 01-03-2020 12:15 AM

Ya something is definitely flawed in your process. I started a few a week or so ago and followed normal procedures. Build cookies, search around etc for a few days then listed no risk real picture items. Took about 24 hours and got notice two verify. Had to call twice for reasons stated in other threads. Public records type. Second call CS was helpful, I used common sense when it came to questions and got reactivated immediately. No problem.

landman210 01-03-2020 12:20 AM

I always use 24vc for vpn.. Probably used them for over a hundred accounts past few years and never any issues.
Just a thought, could it be opening so many at once leads to mistakes? Not saying that's the reason but I've never opened more than a few at a time.

DavidTheMillionaire 01-03-2020 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 1058329)
How about cell phone tether, are they good for you now or no good ? I was opening accounts through cell phone tether

Did you create multiple accounts using the same cell phone service, or did you mix it up with other cell phone services?

stealthbro 01-03-2020 06:54 AM

i got 50+ suspended recently. And i wrote all datapoints out. Nothing matches with remaining active one. And it looks pure random.. super super random. Everything what i read here does not match with my method.

stealthbro 01-03-2020 06:58 AM

- its not ip
- its not inactivity
- its not cookies
- its not "digital items"
- its not "high risk items"
- its not 3rd party
- its not phone number
- its not cc
- its not pp is not linked
- its not first or second listing
- its not email
nothing matches

degsey69 01-03-2020 09:54 AM

I think the suspensions are to have you phone up and have the account verified over the phone by asking personal questions such as your height where you may have lived or car color etc.

Just another way that eBay is tightening up.

I expect that none of the suspended accounts were on managed payments.

Speeder33 01-03-2020 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthbro (Post 1058991)
i got 50+ suspended recently. And i wrote all datapoints out. Nothing matches with remaining active one. And it looks pure random.. super super random. Everything what i read here does not match with my method.

were these ones with listings or with 0 history?

HurricaneHuntr 01-03-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 1058329)
How about cell phone tether, are they good for you now or no good ? I was opening accounts through cell phone tether

i've always made it this way. plenty of big celluar people use ebay mobile they just cant ban mobile use..So ips refresh quickly, some duplicates i am sure, but ebay can't tie that.. there's too many mobile users.
I've lost a half dozen over the last month .. some 5-7 year old accounts. But, still issue persists.. on first listing, usually call or find another way :)

HurricaneHuntr 01-03-2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthbro (Post 1058992)
- its not ip
- its not inactivity
- its not cookies
- its not "digital items"
- its not "high risk items"
- its not 3rd party
- its not phone number
- its not cc
- its not pp is not linked
- its not first or second listing
- its not email
nothing matches

bro, they stealth or you using public data? aka true people search dot com? bc that datas not always the newest info.

glacier922 01-03-2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidTheMillionaire (Post 1058951)
Did you create multiple accounts using the same cell phone service, or did you mix it up with other cell phone services?

I used the same cell phone service.

glacier922 01-03-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by degsey69 (Post 1059018)
I think the suspensions are to have you phone up and have the account verified over the phone by asking personal questions such as your height where you may have lived or car color etc.

Just another way that eBay is tightening up.

I expect that none of the suspended accounts were on managed payments.

That's right, none of mine were on managed payments.

glacier922 01-03-2020 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontstop (Post 1058737)
This is it. All my new accounts were getting banned because the Paypal was not verified. Since Paypal verified, no suspensions on the last 10 accounts that I have created. I think this is a new thing were sellers need a verified Paypal to sell on eBay.

I have a feeling this is somewhat true also. Problem is, to get verified, you need bank account, and if I make 30 accounts, I need 30 banks on the fly.

DavidTheMillionaire 01-04-2020 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 1059105)
I used the same cell phone service.

I've been monitoring my mobile hotspot and cell phone IP for the last few days. It seems that it really doesn't change all that often. Maybe once, sometimes twice a day... even when moving around to different cities. I think on my next batch of stealth accounts, I'm gonna try creating 3-5 accounts using 1 cell provider and another batch using a different provider. If the entire batch of 1 provider gets suspended and other doesn't, then I'll know where the link is.

dontstop 01-04-2020 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 1059109)
I have a feeling this is somewhat true also. Problem is, to get verified, you need bank account, and if I make 30 accounts, I need 30 banks on the fly.

Nah. You just need a VCC confirmed with the code and that verifies your account I believe.

Steveo036940 01-04-2020 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontstop (Post 1059179)
Nah. You just need a VCC confirmed with the code and that verifies your account I believe.

Not true in USA
OP is in USA based on his flag.
There is no VCC verification anymore on US PayPal accounts as a bank account is your verification. Also, a US bank account is required to get your money from PayPal as you can't spend it or buy fees with US accounts unless giving them valid SSN and other information.