are all my boxes checked for opening a ebay stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-14-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default are all my boxes checked for opening a ebay stealth account

Question guys?? My ebay seller account is on the verge of getting suspended!! I was just suspended for the third time in two months. I'm looking into buying a few stealth accounts and just want to make sure everything is in line so here is what I'm planning:
1) Buy prepaid debit card for paypal (will this work? I believe you can use this in place of a bank account)
2) Set up a new email for both ebay and paypal
3) Set up a new phone number
4) Run firefox program I saw listed in a thread on here which will allow me to have new distinct IP addresses for my new ebay seller accounts
5) Buy Stealth account(s)
6) Use abandoned house as my address and an alias as my name
Are all my boxes checked? Can you think of anything im missing? I can't get banned from ebay!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-14-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Re: are all my boxes checked for opening a ebay stealth account

) Buy prepaid debit card for paypal (will this work? I believe you can use this in place of a bank account)
No it won't work, as your US bank account is your verification and it's the only way to withdrawal funds. Make sure your PayPal account is fully verified before linking to Ebay.
Yes
Make sure it's a real phone number, VoiP numbers no longer work
4) Run firefox program I saw listed in a thread on here which will allow me to have new distinct IP addresses for my new ebay seller accounts
Find a solid IP solution for each account. Residential IP is best and tethering mobile data works well.
Choose wisely. Some marketplace sellers here are good, some not so good.
6) Use abandoned house as my address and an alias a
Alias name is fine as ANY name will do. As for address, make sure it's valid.

Keep notes on everything and stay organized with passwords and account information. Follow instructions given by the account seller to the letter and start painfully slow and you should be good to go.
Old 01-15-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: are all my boxes checked for opening a ebay stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustlehard View Post
Question guys?? My ebay seller account is on the verge of getting suspended!! I was just suspended for the third time in two months. I'm looking into buying a few stealth accounts and just want to make sure everything is in line so here is what I'm planning:
1) Buy prepaid debit card for paypal (will this work? I believe you can use this in place of a bank account)
6) Use abandoned house as my address and an alias as my name
Are all my boxes checked? Can you think of anything im missing? I can't get banned from ebay!!

#1 = Read the stealth guide.

Seriously... it's a what to do in what order to do in the right way