eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Mc011 asking for proof of payment to supplier (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/133485-mc011-asking-proof-payment-supplier.html)

ebaychic2013 02-12-2020 12:25 PM

Mc011 asking for proof of payment to supplier

I’ve been getting with mc011 on several of my accounts. All of them asked for supplier invoices or receipts which I’ve submitted. On one account today after submitting my receipt they came back asking for proof of payment:

Proof of payments made to the supplier via the receipt you sent us. We can take the bank or card statement to verify the transaction with the store.

Anyone has gotten this? First time I’ve received this reply. Usually they permanently restrict me if the documents aren’t sufficient.

nyc 02-12-2020 01:41 PM

Re: Mc011 asking for proof of payment to supplier

It happened to me too. After I submitted the docs they wanted proof of payment. A day after the request of proof of payment the account became perm susp. MP account too.

ebaychic2013 02-12-2020 02:48 PM

Yeah I'm considering letting it go to toast. I owe $900 ebay fees on it anymore, cheaper to just start a new one.

golddebiter 02-13-2020 05:50 AM

Hi,
I just saved a young stealth account (3.5 months) marked with MC011 this week . I think I got suspended due fast selling volume, I attached suppliers invoices and they removed restriction in 4 days with no more objection. Anyway, I know that any other flag will suspend this account permanently.

rsot 02-13-2020 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golddebiter (Post 1069018)
Hi,
I just saved a young stealth account (3.5 months) marked with MC011 this week . I think I got suspended due fast selling volume, I attached suppliers invoices and they removed restriction in 4 days with no more objection. Anyway, I know that any other flag will suspend this account permanently.

That's good news relatively speaking - congrats

ebaychic2013 02-13-2020 11:59 AM

Yes I did the same and it has worked but this time they came back asking for proof of purchase to match the supplier's invoice.

agent006140 02-13-2020 12:25 PM

if you start a new account,Ebay could ask for the same

ebaychic2013 02-13-2020 12:49 PM

what do you suggest? I send in the proof of purchase and see?
I think it's bad luck I got the wrong agent, before usually after they see the invoice they'll reinstate it and never asked for payment to match the invoice.

agent006140 02-13-2020 12:51 PM

why not call them?

walkingupwards 02-13-2020 12:55 PM

Is this about dropshipping policy?

ebaychic2013 02-13-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1069158)
why not call them?

And say what? I’ll prob never get through to their back office / T&S

agent006140 02-13-2020 04:05 PM

then you have to give them what they asked for.
your account has been suspended?
it will remain suspended.

Kajunrook 02-15-2020 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaychic2013 (Post 1068827)
Yeah I'm considering letting it go to toast. I owe $900 ebay fees on it anymore, cheaper to just start a new one.

So you are going to stiff them in their earned fees. Maybe if people would have a modicum of integrity Ebay would suspend so many accts. I always pay my fees EVEN on a suspended acct. Because 99% of suspended accts did something they should not have. Glad I don't do business with you!

Kharz 02-16-2020 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaychic2013 (Post 1068827)

Oh wow. For sure you'll have more suspended accounts of dodging to pay the ebay fees. That's not cool sir :nono:

james13v 02-16-2020 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 1069629)
So you are going to stiff them in their earned fees. Maybe if people would have a modicum of integrity Ebay would suspend so many accts. I always pay my fees EVEN on a suspended acct. Because 99% of suspended accts did something they should not have. Glad I don't do business with you!

LOL showing integrity to ebay. That's a laugh. 99% huh? Where did you pull that number out of? I have a feeling I know exactly where. Ebay does what ebay does, for whatever reason they decide. Doesn't have to be real.

I come at this from a different perspective I guess. I've been suspended multiple times, for things I didn't do wrong ( I'm sure your response will be " yes you did do something wrong"). Just because ebay decided to check in on me. Accusing me of selling counterfeits, or the like ( I wasn't). Tell me, what is it that I did wrong? Have lower prices than my competition?

This idea that I owe ebay money, for a job half done, is absurd.

When they suspended me, they also informed my customers that there might be an issue. So here come all the cases for zero reason, and buyers know they can now do whatever they want to you.

Ebay just about ruined my life at one point. FOR NO REASON. They costs me $10,000's. So I'm SORRY, I honestly couldn't care less if ebay is upset that I owe them money, after they destroy my business. Keep licking their boots tho.

james13v 02-16-2020 08:52 AM

Quote:

Oh and, if you did business with him, and treated him the way ebay treats us, I'm sure he'd be glad not to do business with you either. You don't get to leave half way through a job, while literally destroying some of the work you already did, on your way out, then have the unmitigated gall to demand full payment for the work.

Kharz 02-16-2020 09:05 AM

Looks like someone is being roasted :shocked:

james13v 02-16-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kharz (Post 1069842)
Looks like someone is being roasted :shocked:

sorry lol after being ripped off by ebay on multiple fronts, multiple times, I'm a bit annoyed about this whole " lets be ethical with ebay guys!". They couldn't care less about stealing from us, for things they actually owe us. I'm not going to feel bad about stealing from them for things they did to themselves. I'd have to not pay QUITE a lot of ebay invoices before it's anywhere near equal. And it's kinda hilarious to discuss "integrity" on a forum of people finding out the best ways to break the rules without getting caught, after getting in trouble for breaking the rules ( because obviously, 99% of us are at fault, as mentioned....)

Kharz 02-16-2020 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 1069947)
sorry lol after being ripped off by ebay on multiple fronts, multiple times, I'm a bit annoyed about this whole " lets be ethical with ebay guys!". They couldn't care less about stealing from us, for things they actually owe us. I'm not going to feel bad about stealing from them for things they did to themselves. I'd have to not pay QUITE a lot of ebay invoices before it's anywhere near equal. And it's kinda hilarious to discuss "integrity" on a forum of people finding out the best ways to break the rules without getting caught, after getting in trouble for breaking the rules ( because obviously, 99% of us are at fault, as mentioned....)

I believe all of us are on the same boat. So i understand where that's coming from.

agent006140 02-17-2020 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kharz (Post 1070020)
I believe all of us are on the same boat. So i understand where that's coming from.

He likes to make excuses for himself ,just himself,not you or anyone else.

james13v 02-17-2020 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1070034)
He likes to make excuses for himself ,just himself,not you or anyone else.

And you like to annoy everyone. Not just me, but everyone. How do you not understand that? Or do you not care that everyone finds you insufferable, and down right nutty?

I've been on this site, 5 times longer than you, yet some how you have 5 times as many posts as I do. You post for the sake of posting, without caring if your post actually has any relevance to what you're responding to ( 50% of the time it doesn't). You rarely bring any actual substance to the discussion.

agent006140 02-17-2020 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 1070095)
And you like to annoy everyone. Not just me, but everyone. How do you not understand that? Or do you not care that everyone finds you insufferable, and down right nutty?

I've been on this site, 5 times longer than you, yet some how you have 5 times as many posts as I do. You post for the sake of posting, without caring if your post actually has any relevance to what you're responding to ( 50% of the time it doesn't). You rarely bring any actual substance to the discussion.

if so,why are you still reading my posts,you will never be rich wasting your time reading and reacting to my posts,
also when are you going to remove that stupid helmet from your cat.

james13v 02-17-2020 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1070134)
if so,why are you still reading my posts,you will never be rich wasting your time reading and reacting to my posts,
also when are you going to remove that stupid helmet from your cat.

as soon as you actually take that prozac, consistently. might help with your OCD issues.

solefoodbk 02-18-2020 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 1069947)

Preach!!!!!

ebaychic2013 02-20-2020 11:30 PM

Didn't realize my post had more replies.. I'm all for paying fees if services are rendered ie: Ebay allows me to sell and is fair when it comes to giving the boot and seller protections. However when they suspend you it's usually out of the blue, that means I have extra inventory that's sitting around, I'll have to spend more time on new accounts before being able to sell, all of that burns time and money so they're also costing me - I see it being fair and square - if they're gonna restrict me, end all my listings, ban me from the site with zero warning, leaving me hanging why do they deserve to be paid their fees? Most often, Paypal is limited too shortly after, so I can't even take out the funds for items I shipped anyway. That's my 2cents, do what you feel is right.

orient 02-21-2020 09:51 AM

To who has same issue like me mc011, here the result after two weeks long of mailings and phone calls;

After careful consideration, we have decided to restrict your account indefinitely from listing in the Business & Industrial category. You are still able to list and sell items in other categories; however, you will not be able to list in this category any longer. We know you may be disappointed with this decision but please understand we have taken this action to help ensure a safer buying and selling environment on eBay.

Some of the things we look at when reviewing accounts for category restrictions are:

-- How much history a member has selling these types of items on the site.

-- Positive selling Feedback for the items in question.

-- Any Feedback that questions the authenticity of the items.

-- Unresolved disputes with buyers for these items.

-- Compliance with eBay policies.

-- Previous account suspensions or eBay policy violations.

-- The current status of your account.

-- Any supplier information that cannot be verified.

Keep in mind that you are restricted for this type of item or category with any eBay account. Any associated accounts circumventing the outline of our decision, will be suspended with no chance for appeals. This may also affect your current account and appeals processes it may hold in the future.

Going forward, we encourage you to continue to build a positive selling history on eBay and to follow all policies. If you would like more information about eBay policies and our rules for listings please visit the following page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-ov.html

This message is to notify you that in order to assist you in building a strong foundation for future transactions on eBay, we have placed a selling limit for your listing activity. These limits are not in place as a consequence, rather as a preventative measure to help our seller's keep from becoming overwhelmed with large increases in account activity.

Many members already have limits placed on their account. Account limits allow us to learn about your selling activity and make sure you're adhering to our selling practices policy and performance standards. Limits vary by seller and can change over time.

During this time, we want to confirm you are continuing your positive history by ensuring you are keeping focused on creating great transactions for your customers. Doing so will greatly increase the chances of an ongoing successful eBay business and help to avoid any future account issues that may arise. These limits will allow you to continue selling while also allowing us to monitor your incoming Feedback, Detailed Seller Ratings, and any customer complaints. Please understand that the actions we have taken do not mean your account performance is not good, but we do this to help all eBay sellers further improve their selling history and account performance.

Because you are doing well at selling at these volumes, you should not hit your selling limit unless you dramatically increase your sales. However, if you do wish to grow your business, we will gradually increase your limit as you show that you are able to successfully handle the higher sales volume. The selling limit on your account is based on the number and dollar amount of open (active) items and successfully sold items per calendar month.

You can now sell up to 200 items monthly or up to $10,000.00 monthly.

(Keep in mind that this includes multiple quantity listings which can greatly influence this number.)

If you do reach one of these amounts during the course of a month you will be unable to list additional items or increase the price or quantity of your active items until some of your items end without a winning bidder or until the 1st of the next calendar month, (If you are still exceeding the selling limit at the first of the next calendar month your selling activity will continue to be blocked.)

We believe that your limit is flexible enough to allow you to sell any current items and is in accordance with the volume you may have listed in the past. If you do reach the selling limit on your account and want to increase your sales, please work within the amount for at least 60 days. Once that time frame has expired on 4/21/20, please reply to this message and we will conduct a review to see if adjustments are appropriate.

We hope that you will use this selling limit to your advantage and focus on succeeding with your current sales. We value you as a seller and hope to work with you in order to continue to establish a strong selling history and successful business relationship. It is in our best interest to help our sellers succeed so that we can have a positive trading environment and eliminate bad buying experiences on the site.

orient 02-21-2020 09:52 AM

they reinstated the account but forbid me to list in Business&Industrial category anymore. And also decreased my selling limit from 500.000$ to 10000$ till 21/04. Do you think what shall i do now ? Still have risk of permanently restriction so i simple make the things cool down and not make sales at all for a few months ?

agent006140 02-21-2020 10:22 AM

what did you sell in that category?
I would just sell in other categories and earn some good feedback,

orient 02-21-2020 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1071201)
what did you sell in that category?
I would just sell in other categories and earn some good feedback,

I sold facemasks against Corona virus, sudden in ten days made sales over 20.000$ and this happened whatever my account is legit, registered in 2013 and i have company...

cafonabob1 03-03-2020 08:22 PM

Relax. When you pass these tests it makes your account much, much stronger.

Quote:

Hi,

Vk2390 04-17-2020 01:51 AM

Quote:

Hi,

Were these "creative" invoices, or legit invoices? I believe I got suspended from my recent growth as well. I have perfect metrics too.

winnerwinner900 04-20-2020 01:12 AM

Quote:

I disagree with this. eBay does not follow their own rules. So, they should expect this type of loss if they are breaching their own contractual agreements with their users.

Vk2390 04-20-2020 02:28 AM

Quote:

Hi,

We’re these real invoices? I recently just signed up an account with a legit wholesale supplier. Bought an item and I can print a word doc invoice. I’m thinking of being creative now for my mc011

james13v 04-20-2020 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winnerwinner900 (Post 1086862)
I disagree with this. eBay does not follow their own rules. So, they should expect this type of loss if they are breaching their own contractual agreements with their users.

There are accounts that did something they shouldn't have done. Then there are accounts that did things ebay didn't want them to do. These are two different things, which people like him don't seem to understand. My account and life at the time was destroyed because ebay said they weren't sure if I was sure that my items were real. Why? Because I had a disclaimer

" 100% authenticity guaranteed or your money back".

Normal, right? NOPE. Why would I offer money back, if I KNOW my items are real?? That, was their freaken logic. So screw them and their fees. If you are selling counterfeit items and get removed from that. Fine. But how many of us got removed arbitrarily? How about during the great purge? 99% of those people did something wrong? You'd have to be insane to believe that. Or have stock in ebay.