all new ebay accounts gets suspended (created on VM) - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-13-2020

Activity: 52%
Longevity: 44%
Default re: all new ebay accounts gets suspended (created on VM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
ip and phone numbers?
Please check one post back from yours and pay attention to point 10.

He clearly state cos he was changed IP.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantigun View Post
Well, I'll save you guys some more time. Lists of stuff I've tried and still got suspended after listing.

1. New machine with VM, without VM
2. Old machine with VM, without VM
3. FF/Chrome/other browsers
4. Virtual profiles/Windows profiles/FF portable
5. Stock images/clicked images/exif removed images
6. Fully verified PP/VCC verified only
7. Same country PP/another country PP
8. WebGL enabled/disabled/Spoofed
9. Webrtc enabled/disabled
10. DC IPs/Residential IPs/4G IPs
11. Real number/Virtual number
12. Paypal linked to ebay/not linked
13. Individual account/sole proprietor/govt/corp
13. More **** but can't recall

The result is the account gets suspended after first listing. I am not new to this, have created over 200 accs in the past. This has been happening lately.
I can add some thing from my side what i have tested.

I have tested different VM's - No any result.

I have changed 3 internet providers 2 of them was mobile and one Residential IP provider. - Nothing changed.

Also interesting thing is that cos until your account is not suspended you can go in Help -> Email Us - > About suspended account.
But when you account will be suspended you will not be able to write email to eBay about your account. And message will be " This communication line is not available right now "

I do not believe to those who saying my account was not limited after first listing. Ok, even your account is aged or with feedback's. And in my opinion even feedback's not helping in this situation
Old 04-13-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfoltyn View Post
Websites and processors can now detect if you're using a VM - I don't know if ebay are doing this but its a possibility. One easy to identify is your internal IP(easy to disable) being a VM related one … though this isn't the only way sites detect VM's and disabling it might cause as many problems

Try using something other than IPBurger - IPBurger is targeted at ebayers so the IP range may be a flag to ebay - using any data centre IP isn't the best idea... I'll probably be reprimanded for telling you this on this forum

Really theres no need to use VM's. I've got over 20 accounts operating from my regular windows desktop. Just don't forget to switch IP's between access.

All in all ebay want you to buy/sell - but if you give them a big red flag they will act on it
what browser are you using, firefox ?? for all the account, because all firefox browser in one computer have the same fingerprint signature and also the same WebGL Report Hash and WebGL Image Hash for all users,
can you please confirm
Old 04-13-2020

So here is the answer:

Hello XX,

Thank you for contacting eBay Trust and Safety regarding the status of your account. XX. Rest assured that I am more than willing to have this matter resolved for you.

I have looked into the details of your account and I want to assure you that you have done nothing wrong and we are not questioning your capability to pay for your items. I want to ease your worries as I want you to know that the suspension was placed as we want to verify your account details and registration inputs before you continue trading on the site. Please be advised as well that all new members experience this as this is a part of our process to make sure that all our members' accounts are secured before buying and selling online.

XX, as I was able to verify your account details, I am more than happy to inform you that I have now reinstated your account and you will now be able to access this and use it for buying and selling normally.

Lastly, please make sure to link a verified PayPal account to your eBay account in order to prevent this from being suspended again.

I am glad I was able to help you with your concern today and I wish you all the best in eBay in the future. Have a great day ahead!

Thanks,

eBay

So I guess the good times are over. You need to verify now all accounts.
Old 04-13-2020

Default Re: all new ebay accounts gets suspended (created on VM)

Please be advised as well that all new members experience this as this is a part of our process to make sure that all our members' accounts are secured before buying and selling online.
Old 04-13-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

No, whenever something like this happened, it's due to account creation and or activity on the account.

I have never had to call in or suspended even a week ago creating an account.

IPBurger is still the best one to use. They even have a Residential IP service now which you can use to make new accounts safelty
Old 04-13-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⊗⊗⊗⊗nstein View Post
Please be advised as well that all new members experience this as this is a part of our process to make sure that all our members' accounts are secured before buying and selling online.
Yea... no....

Try not to listen to everything they said.
Remember why they suspended you in the first place... it's all bullocks reasoning.
Old 04-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Yeah, they say this, but this is not true at all. eBay and PayPal are constantly giving cookie cutter responses and they are constantly not being truthful. This is just another example. It has been like this for many years, nothing new
Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
So here is the answer:

Hello XX,

Thank you for contacting eBay Trust and Safety regarding the status of your account. XX. Rest assured that I am more than willing to have this matter resolved for you.

I have looked into the details of your account and I want to assure you that you have done nothing wrong and we are not questioning your capability to pay for your items. I want to ease your worries as I want you to know that the suspension was placed as we want to verify your account details and registration inputs before you continue trading on the site. Please be advised as well that all new members experience this as this is a part of our process to make sure that all our members' accounts are secured before buying and selling online.

XX, as I was able to verify your account details, I am more than happy to inform you that I have now reinstated your account and you will now be able to access this and use it for buying and selling normally.

Lastly, please make sure to link a verified PayPal account to your eBay account in order to prevent this from being suspended again.

I am glad I was able to help you with your concern today and I wish you all the best in eBay in the future. Have a great day ahead!

Thanks,

eBay

So I guess the good times are over. You need to verify now all accounts.
Yes they answer like that, but one time they can reinstate with same system but next time they will not. I dont know what is difference in their end

Last edited by Karlis96; 04-13-2020 at 01:36 PM.
Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Yea... no....

Try not to listen to everything they said.
Remember why they suspended you in the first place... it's all bullocks reasoning.
SaiJin you are experienced member here, you read all these post how we creating accounts - so the question is we doing something different than you except IPBurger ?
This is secret how to right create account ? Then Stealth Book is throwaway. Because there will be no answer on this question how SaiJin doesnt get suspension and all others have !!!

Maybe you can give some advice ?
Old 04-13-2020

Longevity: 24%

There are numerous ways for a site to detect a VM. You can't make a VM look like a real machine, and if you try and succeed, the modifications will be equally suspicious.
Old 04-13-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfoltyn View Post
Websites and processors can now detect if you're using a VM - I don't know if ebay are doing this but its a possibility. One easy to identify is your internal IP(easy to disable) being a VM related one … though this isn't the only way sites detect VM's and disabling it might cause as many problems

Try using something other than IPburger - IPburger is targeted at ebayers so the IP range may be a flag to ebay - using any data centre IP isn't the best idea... I'll probably be reprimanded for telling you this on this forum

Really theres no need to use VM's. I've got over 20 accounts operating from my regular windows desktop. Just don't forget to switch IP's between access.

All in all ebay want you to buy/sell - but if you give them a big red flag they will act on it
Are you using ip’s from id burger ?
To operate all those accounts ?
Old 04-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
SaiJin you are experienced member here, you read all these post how we creating accounts - so the question is we doing something different than you except IPBurger ?
This is secret how to right create account ? Then Stealth Book is throwaway. Because there will be no answer on this question how SaiJin doesnt get suspension and all others have !!!

Maybe you can give some advice ?
Lol why must know the answer...... think again averyone getting suspended for further verification so its clear
Old 04-13-2020

Sometimes its about the agent that you contact .
Some of them are friendly some of them are rude .
Also what adresses you choose when making a new account , how do you proceed in this particular step , is your ip matching your zip code ?
Old 04-13-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Lol why must know the answer...... think again averyone getting suspended for further verification so its clear
Not everyone. There is still i would say many users which accounts is not suspended right after listing. And if im undestand correctly one of them is SaiJin.
Old 04-18-2020

Look there is still possible to create account and list in same day high risk items. Those all profiles selling Iphones on eBay.

Pictures has take 17.04.2020

https://imgur.com/l1Uckco
https://imgur.com/rPOQYJO
https://imgur.com/jWneuJC
Old 04-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
I reckon I could create an account today and advertise the Crown Jewels for sale. Doesn't mean it will still be there tomorrow.

In any event, i still don't see why folk look for workarounds in an attempt to list iphones etc from day one - it's madness and anyone with half a brain should know that.
I want to show with these pictures that you can have a new account and list the item on sale on the same day.
Old 04-18-2020

Quote:
Old news, I could do that all day if I want.
Then can you say where is secret of get suspended after first listing ?
Old 04-18-2020

Quote:
You started by saying you wanted to show it was possible to list an iphone on a new account on day 1. I agreed, told you I could do it too but expected it to be gone tomorrow.

If you want the account to stand a chance of surviving past day onelist a dishcloth, not an iphone FFS.
I would be happy if i even can list this item for 24h Now i cant list at all.

I will change iphone to other item
Old 04-18-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
If you've tried to list a dishcloth or suchlikes I can guarantee that its your account creating process that's at fault and not the goods.

Take ebayUK. I can guarantee I can create and account today that will be there tomorrow, happily trying to sell my dishcloth. Why, because the AI bots that make the initial screening of my account are satisfied I'm a normal everyday citizen who has ticked all their boxes. Whatever your doing is not creating that same trustworthy persona.
The big question here is how to satisfy the bots and preventing them from suspecting you.
Old 04-19-2020

Longevity: 59%

It is true that all new seller accounts I've seen are suspended automatically upon listing the first item. This may not occur if you age the account properly. However, eBay has been doing this for years with new accounts, but now it seems to be every new one. The best way to work around the suspension is contact eBay through a written form (chat, email, Twitter, Facebook) and just go through the motions with whatever they ask you. Typically, they ask for suppliers and invoices; these can be ⊗⊗⊗⊗d, obviously, if it is an issue.

You need to have a paper trail because eBay regularly violates its own rules. If you can show proof of this, you can appeal via email to higher ups that will normally unsuspend your account. This is just my experience; I don't think this type of ban has anything to do with identifying factors such as IP, etc. I think it's pretty much all new seller accounts.
Old 04-19-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronny209 View Post
The big question here is how to satisfy the bots and preventing them from suspecting you.
No body will tell you this as its bu***t,each and every account get suspended, very rarely they dont suspend, after contact them either they restore or permanent ban.
Even legit accounts get suspended,
Some people will come up and prove their accounts dont its a complete bul***t
Its nothing todo with ip browser etc