Ebay & PP Stealth Fundamentals/Core Steps I Believe To Be Flawed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-23-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default Ebay & PP Stealth Fundamentals/Core Steps I Believe To Be Flawed

Well I studied Stealth Extensively for weeks and finally pulled the trigger and made a go at it. Previously my eBay account of 10 years was suspended because i was an idiot, had great feedback and was selling alot. i had no idea how difficult it was to make another account. So i willy nilly made a fresh accounts and went to sell and to my surprise i was suspended right off the bat. this is when i discovered stealth for the first time. i was determined to get my 3rd to pass with no problems. Heres My Stealth PP+Ebay Loadout

*New Address-Moms
*New User -MOMs INFO
*Dynamic IP (it always Has been tho)
*New Pre Paid Visa Gift Card - Moms
*New GMAIL - Moms info
*New Paypal -Moms info
*New Ebay - Moms info
*New Phone number - Moms Real Phone number that she has had for 15 years
*FF Browser - Moms user account i created

*Attempted to link my personal BANK to Papal Via Routing and account number - THIS was the only thing that was attached my my real info but They should not be able to find me out thru this.

*i Confirmed Everything (besides a bank with paypal)- didnt work
* linked pre paid Card to PP and EBay -success
*Linked Paypal to Ebay

Truly what i did was Damn near as if my mom made an ebay pp account,
My limits Were 25k$ a month,BECAUSE everything checked out and looked real to them! right off the bat i made a listing and granted it was priced pretty high due to it being sport memorabilia but my main reason for choosing it was because i knew i have never poste dit before or used the pictures on any suspended account. My post style was entirely different. i was so freaking happy, posted successfully and i went on with my day. forward to the end of the day being right now,,,, i check my emails, EBAY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED PERMANENTLY NO APPEALS What the actual **** is going on. like WTF did they Link me cuz i used the same computer? Please someones point out my failures. Im so confused i did everything stealth guide says.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-23-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Ebay & PP Stealth Fundamentals/Core Steps I Believe To Be Flawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ienlighten View Post
Well I studied Stealth Extensively for weeks and finally pulled the trigger and made a go at it. Previously my eBay account of 10 years was suspended because i was an idiot, had great feedback and was selling alot. i had no idea how difficult it was to make another account. So i willy nilly made a fresh accounts and went to sell and to my surprise i was suspended right off the bat. this is when i discovered stealth for the first time. i was determined to get my 3rd to pass with no problems. Heres My Stealth PP+Ebay Loadout

*New Address-Moms
*New User -MOMs INFO
*New GMAIL - Moms info
*New Paypal -Moms info
*New Ebay - Moms info

*Attempted to link my personal BANK to Papal Via Routing and account number - THIS was the only thing that was attached my my real info but They should not be able to find me out thru this.

*Linked Paypal to Ebay

My limits Were 25k$ a month,BECAUSE everything checked out and looked real to them! right off the bat i made a listing and granted it was priced pretty high due to it being sport memorabilia but my main reason for choosing it was because i knew i have never poste dit before or used the pictures on any suspended account. My post style was entirely different. i was so freaking happy, posted successfully and i went on with my day. forward to the end of the day being right now,,,, i check my emails, EBAY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED PERMANENTLY NO APPEALS What the actual **** is going on. like WTF did they Link me cuz i used the same computer? Please someones point out my failures. Im so confused i did everything stealth guide says.
Same house likely, guilty by association.
Old 11-23-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
He said it was Mom's address this time around so I don't think the address was the issue.
I suspect it was this:

Quote:
i made a listing and granted it was priced pretty high due to it being sport memorabilia....
He seemed to have everything else right.
Old 11-23-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/introd...s-help-me.html
Old 11-23-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:

*New Address-Moms
*New User -MOMs INFO
*New GMAIL - Moms info
*New Paypal -Moms info
*New Ebay - Moms info

*Linked Paypal to Ebay

All I see is "Mom's info". Are you trying to get her account suspended just like yours because that's exactly what's gonna happen my friend. FYI.

Last edited by duhdonpimp; 11-23-2020 at 05:45 AM.
Old 11-23-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

You probably should have done something to change your IP other than relying on a dynamic IP from your modem. Whatever dynamic IP you have is given by the same host as the IP your banned account was using.

That said, pandora is probably right. Risky items on new accounts during november is a death sentence.
Old 11-24-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
You probably should have done something to change your IP other than relying on a dynamic IP from your modem. Whatever dynamic IP you have is given by the same host as the IP your banned account was using.

That said, pandora is probably right. Risky items on new accounts during november is a death sentence.
When will this death sentence go away? January, February?
Old 11-24-2020

Longevity: 23%

The problem is the stealth guide is not updated. Ebay has drastically updated their security this year and just following the Stealth Guide will get you nowhere.
Old 11-24-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Even with a Dynamic IP?
Old 11-24-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
He said it was Mom's address this time around so I don't think the address was the issue.
I suspect it was this:

He seemed to have everything else right.
Okay , but What about verifying my bank account? why did it not let my verify it? i used my routing and my account numbers to add. but the bank account is in my real suspended name . also why did it let me post a item when i never added a bank account to either facebook or paypal. is the bank account required. because i have an different PP iaccount i send the funds to then transferit from there. i need a sellers account or im seriously done for
Old 11-24-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhdonpimp View Post
All I see is "Mom's info". Are you trying to get her account suspended just like yours because that's exactly what's gonna happen my friend. FYI.
What? no u misunderstood. she doesn't have an account she couldnt care less about me using her info, of course i told her about it she had to text me the verification codes that were getting sent to her phone. i was using her real info to create an account. that way a person literally couldn't tell between the account i made with her info and if she made an account herself.

im just so frustrated i hate these mother****rs
Old 11-24-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post

Yeah possibly but what are the odds of that because i released my ip and called for a new one multiple times before creating new accounts.

i guess my next question is any of this info reusable, no Right? do i absolutley need a bank account? cant i just pp the funds to my other pp and transfer it form there?

im going to use my dads info and address for my 3rd and final attempt. ill give it one more try but so help me god if i get supsnded i will sue these ***** im just trying to make some money to help get by

also if i create all accounts and set them up at my dads house in his laptop with his name , and once all is done, can i log into the accounts on my laptop on a new user at home to post items or will i get banned again?

thanks every one for helping me figure this out
Old 11-24-2020
Threadstarter  

a Permanent ban for price to high? if thats true which, then ebay is getting out of freaking control i havnt been so angry over something in a very long time
Old 11-24-2020

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Previously my eBay account of 10 years was suspended because i was an idiot,
Quote:
im just so frustrated i hate these mother****rs
So you acknowledge that it's your fault that you lost your legitimate account, yet you're mad at eBay because they made it to difficult for you to create a stealth account so that you can, I'm sure, be "an idiot" again?
Old 11-24-2020

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
ill give it one more try but so help me god if i get supsnded i will sue these ***** im just trying to make some money to help get by
Sue them for right exactly? eBay is a private company and can make and enforce whatever rules it deems fit to use it's service. Or are you one of those people who feels that you are entitled to whatever you want?
Old 11-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
a Permanent ban for price to high? if thats true which, then ebay is getting out of freaking control i havnt been so angry over something in a very long time
just imagine if you were a certain political party and had every social media company and website against you Imagine how those people feel? Imagine there being like 6 MAJOR news stations, and all but 1 are against you, and even that one that's on your side, isn't really that much on your side.

Yet, they aren't even as angry as you are about ebay lol
Get stealth, stop letting ebay effect your emotions
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
Ienlighten (11-26-2020)
Old 11-25-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor3k View Post
Sue them for right exactly? eBay is a private company and can make and enforce whatever rules it deems fit to use it's service. Or are you one of those people who feels that you are entitled to whatever you want?
why don't you pour yourself a glass of wine and calm down sweetheart, you sound personally offended like he killed your first born son or something. i would hate for you to pop a blood vessel over pettiness like that 😘

Last edited by duhdonpimp; 11-25-2020 at 05:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to duhdonpimp For This Useful Post:
Ienlighten (11-26-2020)
Old 11-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
So you acknowledge that it's your fault that you lost your legitimate account, yet you're mad at eBay because they made it to difficult for you to create a stealth account so that you can, I'm sure, be "an idiot" again?
Bahaha whats your problem keyboard warrior? atleast im mad about something for a reason. looks like your just mad at life and like being a **** online because it makes you feel tough. this is a forum about getting around suspended accounts and bans you depressed little virgin.

you can see yourself off this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Ienlighten For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (12-01-2020)
Old 11-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
why don't you pour yourself a glass of wine and calm down sweetheart, you sound personally offended like he killed your first born son or something. i would hate for you to pop a blood vessel over pettiness like that 😘
thanks bro,glad im not the only one who thinks this kid is being reidiculous. for real what is this guys problem? i litterally just joined and hes acting like i was one of his bullys in highschool that ruined his ego.
Old 11-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
DUDE you need to step back and look at this, you just jumped on some random persons post that has nothing to do with you and went out of your way to get al fired up about about something thats specifically meant for this forum. you need to reflect on that because theres alot to say there and for you to realize how retarded you look and definite mental issues. maybe if do that it just might help you upgrade from your favorite furry sock you stole from your 2nd cousin to an actual woman just a little bit sooner
The Following User Says Thank You to Ienlighten For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (12-01-2020)
Old 11-26-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
When will this death sentence go away? January, February?
the Ebay email said permanent suspension,no appeal
Old 11-26-2020

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

let me guess-
with your mom' account,everything is new and hers except when you try to link your bank account with routing number and account number?
- has this bank account be used before,say your banned eBAY account or paypal account linked to your Ebay account?
-dynamic IP address,when you open your mom account,did you check the IP address,is it dfferent from old one.
-when mom text you the verification code,how did she do it?
now with your dad's account
-does he have a paypal/ebay account now or ever?
-whose bank account will you try to link with his Paypal/ebay accounts,?
-I am afraid you may have to keep going to his house to list items instead of using yours at home.UNTIL THE COAST IS CLEAR??

Last edited by agent006140; 11-26-2020 at 12:07 PM.