Would eBay ever change the flawed Defect system!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-25-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 89%
Default Would eBay ever change the flawed Defect system!!

It's nearly a year since these flawed defects took effect.
Since then whatever board you go on, nothing has been more critical and unhappy eBay sellers. So many sellers have quited eBay over these defects. My friends and family have.

eBay board is filled with complaints. In the past, I know sellers have not been happy for many things but never to this extend.

Defects rates are effecting big sellers to. Take Babz Media. Maybe the top ebay seller in UK. That account us not even Top Rated.

These defects are such a tool eBay is using to get sellers to sell more so the greedy CEO get richer and richer.

Not sure if this is true.
Heard it twice from customer service that they are going to be some changes in future. Changes that would be alittle relief to the sellers.

I use to love selling on eBay. Now it is a like a hate relationship that I dread everytime i open eBay inbox.
Before it was exciting to get up in the morning and look at what sales you have.
Now it's just a horrible feeling and just hate thinking what defects I got.

Sellers are spending more and more time removing these defects than selling items.

I have both account, real and stealths. I beginning to crack up now.
I am being force to sell more than I really want
Spending more and more time on eBay than ever.

No company has ever been so abruth that threat thier own customers like dirt.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-25-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Would eBay ever change the flawed Defect system!!

sellers are dime a dozen.

they continue to get even more strict because of it.

its also because their own reputation is on the line. the more they sift out bad sellers the more buyers keep coming back to buy stuff.
Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Would eBay ever change the flawed Defect system!!

No. Once eBay changes something, they RARELY change it back.

Actually, there IS some hope. PayPal was providing most of the revenue growth for eBay. Now that they are splitting off, eBay's revenues are forecasted to be "flat". That means that eBay will have to make some changes if they want their revenues to grow and their stock price to increase. If they try to do it by just increasing fees every other month, that will be a death spiral for them. I don't think they can afford to do that. So HOPEFULLY they may treat EVERYBODY a little bit better.

No matter what they do, they will never be like they were in their golden years, and if you are looking to be able to sell counterfeits without getting shut down, you will probably be disappointed, but they SHOULD stop closing accounts left and right for minor issues. They cannot afford to lose customers with no good reason anymore.

But I'm STILL not holding my breath.