eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   Mc011 asking for proof of purchase (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/133991-mc011-asking-proof-purchase.html)

sunflower977 02-29-2020 01:27 PM

Mc011 asking for proof of purchase

I received an email from ebay a few days ago, detail is as below, asking for document (including manufacture's invoice and receipt). The problem is that I am selling things on ebay using my friend's account. I purchased some products from online using my name. some things are sample, which are gift with purchase, and can not show on the receipt. In this case, How do I provide the proof of purchase? Can I provide the order I placed with name different from the ebay account's owner's name? Can I explain the sample is gift with purchase by providing the receipt I purchase other products of the same brand?
Please give me your advice. Thanks.

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
We have credited all associated fees except for payments processing fees and the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
Upload the information we've listed below to
https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement

-- Important --
Make sure that your name and username appear on each document that you submit. If this information isn't included, it can't be processed. Also, please be sure your submitted documents are current, valid, and legible.

Here's the information you need to submit:
- Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay.
We are looking for documents regarding: All xxxx products. Activity on your account didn’t follow our policy. More specific details are provided below.
Once these requirements have been met, please reply to this email and we'll begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.

Thanks,

eBay

agent006140 02-29-2020 03:17 PM

Re: Mc011 asking for proof of purchase

just tell them someone bought it for you,

sunflower977 02-29-2020 10:01 PM

Can I reinstate my account by just telling Ebay somebody bought for me? I am afraid the account will be suspended.

PepsiCoin 03-01-2020 12:54 AM

I wonder will they continue to be your friend... hmm

ebaychic2013 03-01-2020 07:36 PM

either you get creative and get them the documents or say you got them from a friend, either way, low chances you'll get it restored.

sunflower977 03-02-2020 06:00 PM

What if i do not action?

e2free 03-02-2020 07:35 PM

Account is gone for sure, they will ask you to provide you all the info once they got it boom permanent BAN

sunflower977 03-02-2020 09:01 PM

What should I do then? I have a company, Can I said that the I purchase from my company with a purchase invoice from my company? the problem is that I use my own name to purchase from online, not my company's name. Please help. I really need your help.

sunflower977 03-02-2020 09:26 PM

can how soon should I provide the purchase invoice after I get the MC011?

degsey69 03-03-2020 01:26 AM

You can take a few days to give them the info as they are going to take a while to get back to you. Usually this is triggered by VERO activity or a huge number of items not received cases in the resolution center.

nyc 03-03-2020 01:43 AM

I’m sorry to say but this account is toast. I hope that’s not the case for you but I’ve never seen it play out any other way.

sunflower977 03-03-2020 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by degsey69 (Post 1074357)
You can take a few days to give them the info as they are going to take a while to get back to you. Usually this is triggered by VERO activity or a huge number of items not received cases in the resolution center.

Thank you. There is no not received cases in the resolution center, but a few cancellation. I am not sure whether it is because the cancellation triggered VERO

lymbo70 03-19-2020 05:40 AM

any updates by OP?

sunflower977 03-31-2020 12:15 PM

After I provided the purchase proof, my account has been reinstated.

wendyskenthomas 04-01-2020 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunflower977 (Post 1073656)
I received an email from ebay a few days ago, detail is as below, asking for document (including manufacture's invoice and receipt). The problem is that I am selling things on ebay using my friend's account. I purchased some products from online using my name. some things are sample, which are gift with purchase, and can not show on the receipt. In this case, How do I provide the proof of purchase? Can I provide the order I placed with name different from the ebay account's owner's name? Can I explain the sample is gift with purchase by providing the receipt I purchase other products of the same brand?
Please give me your advice. Thanks.

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items or revise current listings. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. Any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
We have credited all associated fees except for payments processing fees and the final value fee for your listing(s).

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
Upload the information we've listed below to
https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement

-- Important --
Make sure that your name and username appear on each document that you submit. If this information isn't included, it can't be processed. Also, please be sure your submitted documents are current, valid, and legible.

Here's the information you need to submit:
- Documentation (including manufacturer's invoices or receipts) that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay.
We are looking for documents regarding: All xxxx products. Activity on your account didn’t follow our policy. More specific details are provided below.
Once these requirements have been met, please reply to this email and we'll begin the appeal process. Also, please be aware that we may ask you to provide additional information to appeal this restriction.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. We look forward to working with you to restore your selling privileges.

Thanks,

eBay

Add those products on your purchase Receipts

rsot 04-01-2020 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunflower977 (Post 1081412)

Congrats sunflower977

yassine ahlaou 05-12-2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunflower977 (Post 1081412)

Hello how many proof of purshase have you provided?
how many listing do you have?

Evofox 05-13-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yassine ahlaou (Post 1092819)
Hello how many proof of purshase have you provided?
how many listing do you have?

just send them an invoice from your supplier with the last orders you have shipped.. i sent them an invoice with like 20 items that i had already shipped and they accepted it

DuckSmasher 05-25-2020 03:47 PM

have you sent them your ID Details ?

leo253 06-09-2020 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yobar (Post 1093567)
Congrats sunflower977
and yeah, its very easy to fix! you need professional invoices for that..
I fixed more than 5 accounts already.

where is the professional invoice you bought?
i have at least 10 account was mc011.:bounce:

yoko1988 06-20-2020 07:19 PM

how to solve mc001,
the account is Ebay stealth.we don't have real information

hi.this is Yoko

can you help me how to solve this problem

we have got mc011.

rsot 06-26-2020 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoko1988 (Post 1101144)
how to solve mc001,
the account is Ebay stealth.we don't have real information

hi.this is Yoko

can you help me how to solve this problem

we have got mc011.

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

List your steps for the account creation for better discussion and to see why you might be getting this issue