Activity on your eBay account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-20-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Activity on your eBay account

Hi
I got suddenly this email below today and after searching in this forum i understand this is suspension and there is no way to sell on eBay again with this account right? But i don't know where things go wrong my account had almost 2 years old and i was far from eBay for more than a year and i back just last month and start selling digital goods, i get more than 60 positive feedback this month and 1 negative feedback and i'm above standard seller, I get 2 vero strikes one was before 2 weeks and one was before 3 days but i didn't get restricted i got just email warring and i was able to sell as normal, most return cases closed (10) some i refund and others i win and closed without refund. i think the main reason for this suspension is that i get reported from one buyer who i canceled his order yesterday cause i knew he was scammer and he would open a return case against me after he get his digital item.
So anyone experienced this before ? and is there anyway to restore my account?

Here is the email eBay sent
eBay is built on trust, and we want our marketplace to be safe for both buyers and sellers. We reviewed your account because of concerns with your selling activity. Based on our review, we've taken the following actions on your account:
- Indefinitely removed your ability to sell. You can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.
- Removed any of your listings. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- All fees paid or payable for listings that are ended and/or hidden from search will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.

You can still bid on items, buy, and complete transactions you have in progress.

Last edited by trdz47; 04-20-2020 at 05:57 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-20-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Activity on your eBay account

This account is toast.

10+ return cases is quite a lot, but I think it's your digital item that is the main issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
trdz47 (04-21-2020)
Old 04-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Thank you for confirming that lol
By the way are you really japonais?
Old 04-21-2020

Longevity: 25%

Digital items are becoming increasingly more difficult to sell on ebay, any account no matter how stable or aged, will end up suspended within a few weeks. The best advice I can give you is to take the money you made from selling the digital items and buy some physical items to sell. Its much easier than constantly fighting ebay, and dealing with the many many scammers that are attracted by digitally delivered goods and the money is just as good if not better after you do it for a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainComedown For This Useful Post:
trdz47 (04-21-2020)
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainComedown View Post
Digital items are becoming increasingly more difficult to sell on ebay, any account no matter how stable or aged, will end up suspended within a few weeks. The best advice I can give you is to take the money you made from selling the digital items and buy some physical items to sell. Its much easier than constantly fighting ebay, and dealing with the many many scammers that are attracted by digitally delivered goods and the money is just as good if not better after you do it for a while.
Thank you for your advice that's what i'm thinking about it now
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Japonais.....I'm picturing a spicy pepper mayo. You might be onto something there!

(sorry for being a grammar w@nker, couldn't stop myself)
Lol xD your comment made me laugh so much, yeah i made mistake and count in google translate and write the word in french instead saying japanese i type japonais
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Seems someone got there first....

Tell me is there a way to restore the account like calling eBay supervisor when the phone lines back to work?
Old 04-21-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
I doubt it,he/she appears as a yankee/gringo to me !
you aren't the brightest bulb in the pack...
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Here is another eBay email below answering my question about the suspension reasons

I think they made mistake here cause i don't sell any ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or replica/counterfeit items and all my customers were satisfied and happy with the items i think this have to do with Vero report i get before 3 days ago.

Here is the email

I understand you would like to know the reason why we indefinitely restricted your account for selling.

I reviewed your account and I can see that the reason was for selling replica/counterfeit items which is not allowed on ebay. Based on an additional review of the overall account, eBay is not a venue that is willing to accept the types of risks that this seller’s behavior presents on the site.

I hope I was able to address your concern. Have a nice day and stay safe.

Thanks