eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   eBay Suspension after first listing? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/135618-ebay-suspension-after-first-listing.html)

Kawaki 04-29-2020 09:28 PM

eBay Suspension after first listing?

So I did everything right (to my knowledge). I bought an account from a reputable seller, built viewing history under a fresh IP (24vc), messaged sellers, watched items, browsed, etc. then I made my first listing around 7-8 days after building history. The item was a generic pair of lightbulbs used for around $8. I made sure to always browse under that VPN IP and made the listing under that as well but my account was still suspended and I was sent an email saying I was suspended due to eBay wanting to "maintain the safety of their community blah blah blah".

aymaneel 04-29-2020 09:39 PM

Re: eBay Suspension after first listing?

because u are not the one who create , u will never now where is the wrong thing u did or learn from your mistakes , i suggest to start create your own accounts

agent006140 04-29-2020 10:00 PM

could be the used light bulbs are not safe

bjammin 04-29-2020 10:06 PM

So I do not know who you bought the account from (not me), but you are about to have dumbasses come on here and tell you that its random or it happens for no reason.

Here is the 1 fact why your account got suspended:
You used a V P N for your first listing. The V P N doesnt always cause this to happen. But between V P N/proxy and stock photos, they are the biggest contributors to accounts getting suspended on the first listing.

Aspkin has new residential proxies and mobile proxies (me thinks) that should be safe to use. If you are in the US, hot spot your phone or get a MIFI device. If you are outside the US, then you will have to go with one of the residential proxies or mobile proxies. I doubt all V P N services are blocked by eBay, but I think they block enough that it is not worth the risk of using on your first listing.

Kawaki 04-29-2020 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1089789)
could be the used light bulbs are not safe

Definitely not the case...lol

Kawaki 04-29-2020 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 1089791)
So I do not know who you bought the account from (not me), but you are about to have dumbasses come on here and tell you that its random or it happens for no reason.

You used a V P N for your first listing. The V P N doesnt always cause this to happen. But between V P N/proxy and stock photos, they are the biggest contributors to accounts getting suspended on the first listing.

Aspkin has new residential proxies and mobile proxies (me thinks) that should be safe to use. If you are in the US, hot spot your phone or get a MIFI device. If you are outside the US, then you will have to go with one of the residential proxies or mobile proxies. I doubt all V P N services are blocked by eBay, but I think they block enough that it is not worth the risk of using on your first listing.

What's cheaper? Mobile hotspot or MIFI device?

bjammin 04-29-2020 10:49 PM

Most cell phone plans have unlimited data, and hot spotting your phone shouldnt cost any extra. But I guess that depends on your provider. If you are going to have to shop then I would go with Verizon. They seem to have the largest IP pool. You would have to ask them about device cost and service plans.

SaiJin 04-30-2020 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aymaneel (Post 1089787)
because u are not the one who create , u will never now where is the wrong thing u did or learn from your mistakes , i suggest to start create your own accounts

No, he should ask for some advice from the seller he bought it from.

Sure, creating accounts is good, but if he doesn't know how to 100% it'll be the same results. Plus buying accounts with high limits saves a lot of time

mcnol012 05-01-2020 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 1089791)

residential proxies and mobile proxies <= You mean Ip burger ?