Waiting for raising limit or creating new acc? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-23-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Waiting for raising limit or creating new acc?

Hello Guys, I know that there was lot of theards regarding the limits and how ebay raise limits for new user but I have specific issue with my account and I need some advice what to do. I have several eBay Stealth accounts, my two eBay Stealth accounts with same name and address was created in 2018. In account "A" I started sell my invetory, after some selling activity, was listing removed becuase it consist some medical perscription items. But after Ebay removed listing, several buyers opened case and my account was restricted becuase did not follow some ebay standarts. So I have provided all necessary documents (it was end of 2018) and in 2019 was remove restriction from account. In this time I was asking Ebay to raise my selling limits, but got the asnwer to work with account next 30 days and then asked again. But I finished selling activity on this account (April 2019) and start selling activity again, now in september 2020. I started selling but for sure (because account A had some little bad history) I started selling my inventory on account "B" (I think ebay know that A and B account are linked), also created in same date as account A. Now three months succesfully selling activity, I sold 10 from maximum 10 listed items in first week of months, everything shipped in 24 hours, I sold 30 items (dont know why in seller dashboard is written only 19 sold items), got maybe 2 feedback from buyers and 40 feedbacks from seller, all is perfect and without any case, but Ebay still not raised my limit from base limit 10 items/500USD. I think Ebay know that account B is linked to account A, but account A never fall into bellow standart level or was suspended only restriction. Maybe Ebay had small note that in account A seller asked to raise limits in 2019 and Ebay wait that I will asked again to raise limit from account B? Why EBay will not raising limits automatically when they see that in 90days period I am done perfect job? Should I create new account and start with clean account or also started selling inventory on account A? Positive thing is that ebay allow me promoted listing before some weeks which I was not allowed before. Rather I would like to not ask to raising limit by call or by message, I prefer to naturally inceased limits to be safe with items which I dont have invoice from supplier. thank you for all advices

Last edited by Simonis; 11-23-2020 at 05:34 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-23-2020

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: Waiting for raising limit or creating new acc?

"my two eBay Stealth accounts with same name and address was created in 2018."

"I think Ebay know that account B is linked to account A"

Um, yes they're linked....how could they not be linked?

If neither of these accounts are getting automatic limit increases, and you don't want to contact eBay for a limit increase then your only option is to create a new account.
Old 11-23-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor3k View Post
"my two eBay Stealth accounts with same name and address was created in 2018."

"I think Ebay know that account B is linked to account A"

Um, yes they're linked....how could they not be linked?

If neither of these accounts are getting automatic limit increases, and you don't want to contact eBay for a limit increase then your only option is to create a new account.
Hello, thank you for your asnwer. On account A is not any selling activity and before was activity very small so it is normal that in inactive account will be limits same, but second account B had very good selling activity for 90 days but I dont know if is enough for get some limits, or I need to sell more and wait? or start also selling on both accounts so start selling also on account A and wait which account get more limits first?
Old 11-25-2020
Threadstarter  

Guys I use chat option on UK Ebay, only two question what you want to sell and what quantity, limits was raised so nice, please do same use chat no private message, it is faster more informal and better that by message where you get lot of question regarding supplier and others. thank you