How to deal with INAD claims after a hard suspension? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-26-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 22%
Default How to deal with INAD claims after a hard suspension?

I sold some very popular items from a new account. They're genuine products but eBay decided my account is risky so they banned it. It's a type of suspension that all listings are removed and you can't even log in.

I'm more worried about that a buyer may commit fraud and claims the item I sold isn't working to get a free one.

What would happen if a INAD claim is opened? Does eBay automatically issue a refund without requiring the buyer to send it back? Luckily I saved cookies so I can still go to the message page. If I log out, I won't be able to log in again.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-26-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Re: How to deal with INAD claims after a hard suspension?

Now why exactly are you afraid you're going to get hit with a INAD if what you sold was "genuine"?
Old 11-26-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebizz View Post
I sold some very popular items from a new account. They're genuine products but eBay decided my account is risky so they banned it. It's a type of suspension that all listings are removed and you can't even log in.

I'm more worried about that a buyer may commit fraud and claims the item I sold isn't working to get a free one.

What would happen if a INAD claim is opened? Does eBay automatically issue a refund without requiring the buyer to send it back? Luckily I saved cookies so I can still go to the message page. If I log out, I won't be able to log in again.
Yes. This is why . I only sold my next gen consoles and then didn't sell anything else on the account, and made sure the payment was to a Paypal that had no holds. So if something happened, i wouldn't lose $750. With all that said, all my 3 xboxs sold and buyers all happy. No issues
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
ebizz (11-26-2020)
Old 11-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor3k View Post
Now why exactly are you afraid you're going to get hit with a INAD if what you sold was "genuine"?
Have you ever dealt with unreasonable buyers & scammers on eBay?

Not to mention that people are shopping for Christmas gifts right now. They could abuse INAD to force a return of something they no longer want.
Old 11-29-2020

Longevity: 39%

If you are selling legitimate items just accept the returns like you normally would. Continue to provide excellent customer service. You can call Paypal and explain the situation to them so they aren't alarmed if you get a bunch of disputes at once. Look at an eBay suspension like a brick and mortar store burning down. It is a tragedy but you move on.

I sell "high risk" items on eBay and nobody really commits fraud on normal $200 items. There is a lot of low hanging fruit for scammers (iPhone 12 from some guy selling on ebay 5x a year, etc....)

Last edited by cafonabob1; 11-29-2020 at 02:11 AM.