Important Customer Service Memo-- DAY of YOUR Suspension-to AVOID Paypal CLAIMS! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-14-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default Important Customer Service Memo-- DAY of YOUR Suspension-to AVOID Paypal CLAIMS!

HI- The day you get that dreaded EBAY suspension,, (and in my case- its usually been Sundays)--you MUST do something to Salvage all the sales you've worked so hard to get over the weekend...
BECAUSE WHY?
a.) Well, the Loss Prevention memo Ebay sends to ALL of your customers is very embarassing
b.) those folks do not really know you
c.) If they paid you on a Thursday,Friday or Saturday or Sunday morning,,, how much revenue is this? 40-60% of the week, i bet
d.) What happens normally After they receive this memo from Ebay??

THEY START FILING PAYPAL CLAIMS.... for non-receipt...then the Flood of emails start,
NOW.. youre tied up working on dead wood so to speak when you should already be planning Monday mornings trip to the Library- having your photos on your flash drive, descriptions ready, etc..
In other words- moving on.....
So- anyhow-- The GENERIC Letter I am gonna post WORKS!
SEND THIS to your customers IMMEDIATELY after you get the suspension email.. DO NOT WAIT for them to contact you!
---Note: easiest way to contact them-- have the memo minimized, then open up your email--get the emails that say-- item sold! and also-- Notification of payment recd... then the notification of pyt recd are coming direct from your customers emails-- hit REPLY--now copy/paste the memo- highlight it-change to bold- color red/blue and make 14-18 font.. hit send...
Continued/....
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-14-2008
Threadstarter  

The customers actually start replyinig with sorrow, with a "helpful" attitude towards you--NOT the typical Fraud/scammer attitude..

Take the letter from next post-- (only have so many characters allowed per post)--
EDIT it to be tailor made for YOU...
(hopefully you will NEVER need it..)-- BUT, when you do slip up,, or you are running multiple accounts like me,,
MULTIPLY the sales, from Thursday night, thru sunday night, x 4-5 acounts, now how many paypal claims are possible?? 20,30,40, 50++ ???

Believe me, when i tell you, this letter WORKS! I have used it recently on 4 axed accts, the goods got there, and i had -0- ZERO claims, over 4 accts, and we are talking about some items priced at $299,$450,, even those folks did not raise an eyebrow--
THE KEY-- get the goods out,, ASAP,, get the goods out.,, (Actually the entire idea, was to trade your goods for their money, right?)-- well, the memo just STOPS ebay wolves from getting your money frozen in paypal.. believe me, it works! here it is...
Old 01-14-2008
Threadstarter  

The MEMO: **** TAILOR IT FOR YOU--JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA*** BELIEVE ME--THIS IS IMPORTANT--so YOU can get on with SELLING....

Hi:
Our EBAY account was compromised, (stolen/taken over by thieves)..we requested ebay to look into it-- our password was taken when we opened an email asking us to check and verify our passwords..
Our acct will be back up in 48-72 hours as per ebay security..
Someone from another Country --listed over 10 Laptops,-
-we DO NOT even sell laptops!
Anyhow- if your items were paid for--they are already at the ups store--will be picked up Monday a.m.-to you Tuesday before noon..
We gave everyone a free upgrade to ups air because of this inconvenience..
Best Regards + Happy New Years!
Betsy
Customer Services Manager
**If Needed: Our Telephone Number is: 1-312-373-xxxx, should you need to contact us for any reason. We have been in the Antiques Business since
1959. We are a Member of the Chicago Chamber of Commerce, and the Better Business Bureau.

PS- UPS should have already sent you an email with your tracking info-- after the driver gets into his hub Monday evening, approx. 6-8pm, you will see movement.
Again- sorry for the inconvenience, it was my own stupid fault--i should have known it was a Phishing email??
The Following User Says Thank You to ebayhateluv For This Useful Post:
legendsherry1990 (11-08-2014)
Old 01-14-2008

Longevity: 99%
Smile

Ebayhateluv,

Thanks for the great hint !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
The MEMO: **** TAILOR IT FOR YOU--JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA*** BELIEVE ME--THIS IS IMPORTANT--so YOU can get on with SELLING....

Hi:
Our EBAY account was compromised, (stolen/taken over by thieves)..we requested ebay to look into it-- our password was taken when we opened an email asking us to check and verify our passwords..
Our acct will be back up in 48-72 hours as per ebay security..
Someone from another Country --listed over 10 Laptops,-
-we DO NOT even sell laptops!
Anyhow- if your items were paid for--they are already at the ups store--will be picked up Monday a.m.-to you Tuesday before noon..
We gave everyone a free upgrade to ups air because of this inconvenience..
Best Regards + Happy New Years!
Betsy
Customer Services Manager
**If Needed: Our Telephone Number is: 1-312-373-xxxx, should you need to contact us for any reason. We have been in the Antiques Business since
1959. We are a Member of the Chicago Chamber of Commerce, and the Better Business Bureau.

PS- UPS should have already sent you an email with your tracking info-- after the driver gets into his hub Monday evening, approx. 6-8pm, you will see movement.
Again- sorry for the inconvenience, it was my own stupid fault--i should have known it was a Phishing email??