eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   mc113 suspension on new ebay account. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/140453-mc113-suspension-new-ebay-account.html)

eghost 11-29-2020 06:34 PM

mc113 suspension on new ebay account.

Hi, i signed up a new ebay account 2 days ago and attached it to a paypal which was verified with a card and a bank account, i did not list any items or buy anything and today i have been suspended under mc113.

I have a dual sim phone with the ebay app which I use to sell on an account under my wifes name. I used the second sim port on this phone for the sim sign up the suspended account.

is it possible for ebay to link my active account to my suspended account from the IMEI number of the sim i used when signing up the new account or will they be able to detect second sim port IMEI number through the ebay app?

They said in the email any accounts linked to the one they suspended will also be suspended, will that happen straight away or how long would be to take effect?

I have been suspended from ebay and paypal in the past and i used a nick name and my real DOB but a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address for the new ebay and paypal could this be the reason for the suspension?

the paypal account is still running, is this possibly because there hoping ill deposit some money and then suspend the paypal and hold the cash?

HurricaneHuntr 11-29-2020 06:40 PM

Re: mc113 suspension on new ebay account.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eghost (Post 1128150)
Hi, i signed up a new ebay account 2 days ago and attached it to a paypal which was verified with a card and a bank account, i did not list any items or buy anything and today i have been suspended under mc113.

I have a dual sim phone with the ebay app which I use to sell on an account under my wifes name. I used the second sim port on this phone for the sim sign up the suspended account.

is it possible for ebay to link my active account to my suspended account from the IMEI number of the sim i used when signing up the new account or will they be able to detect second sim port IMEI number through the ebay app?

They said in the email any accounts linked to the one they suspended will also be suspended, will that happen straight away or how long would be to take effect?

I have been suspended from ebay and paypal in the past and i used a nick name and my real DOB but a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address for the new ebay and paypal could this be the reason for the suspension?

the paypal account is still running, is this possibly because there hoping ill deposit some money and then suspend the paypal and hold the cash?

No. ebay doesn't look at MAC id or anything internal like that.

The address is likely the issue. Ebay isn't letting you sign up with made up addresses anymore.

eghost 11-29-2020 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1128151)
No. ebay doesn't look at MAC id or anything internal like that.

The address is likely the issue. Ebay isn't letting you sign up with made up addresses anymore.

That's a relief... Thanks for the reply mos.

So what's the way round this? Say use the name and address of a person you know who would have never had an eBay account... Will this work?

Or is there some other obvious method I'm not aware of?

HurricaneHuntr 11-29-2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eghost (Post 1128153)
That's a relief... Thanks for the reply mos.

So what's the way round this? Say use the name and address of a person you know who would have never had an eBay account... Will this work?

Or is there some other obvious method I'm not aware of?

Well, i don't know much about UK Ebay, but I've heard they are having a tough time making UK accounts recently. Someone else would need to correct me if i am wrong on this. They are buying US or making us accounts and using UK paypals :)

eghost 11-29-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1128156)
Well, i don't know much about UK Ebay, but I've heard they are having a tough time making UK accounts recently. Someone else would need to correct me if i am wrong on this. They are buying US or making us accounts and using UK paypals :)

Oh ok I see, this account was in Ireland so I guess the same rules would apply for Ireland and the UK. Thanks for help, it's much appreciated mos :)