mc113 suspension on new ebay account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-29-2020
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 14%
iTrader: (0)
Default mc113 suspension on new ebay account.

Hi, i signed up a new ebay account 2 days ago and attached it to a paypal which was verified with a card and a bank account, i did not list any items or buy anything and today i have been suspended under mc113.

I have a dual sim phone with the ebay app which I use to sell on an account under my wifes name. I used the second sim port on this phone for the sim sign up the suspended account.

is it possible for ebay to link my active account to my suspended account from the IMEI number of the sim i used when signing up the new account or will they be able to detect second sim port IMEI number through the ebay app?

They said in the email any accounts linked to the one they suspended will also be suspended, will that happen straight away or how long would be to take effect?

I have been suspended from ebay and paypal in the past and i used a nick name and my real DOB but a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address for the new ebay and paypal could this be the reason for the suspension?

the paypal account is still running, is this possibly because there hoping ill deposit some money and then suspend the paypal and hold the cash?

Last edited by eghost; 11-29-2020 at 06:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 11-29-2020
HurricaneHuntr's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,135
Thanks: 84
Thanked 309 Times in 239 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (3)
Default Re: mc113 suspension on new ebay account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eghost View Post
Hi, i signed up a new ebay account 2 days ago and attached it to a paypal which was verified with a card and a bank account, i did not list any items or buy anything and today i have been suspended under mc113.

I have a dual sim phone with the ebay app which I use to sell on an account under my wifes name. I used the second sim port on this phone for the sim sign up the suspended account.

is it possible for ebay to link my active account to my suspended account from the IMEI number of the sim i used when signing up the new account or will they be able to detect second sim port IMEI number through the ebay app?

They said in the email any accounts linked to the one they suspended will also be suspended, will that happen straight away or how long would be to take effect?

I have been suspended from ebay and paypal in the past and i used a nick name and my real DOB but a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address for the new ebay and paypal could this be the reason for the suspension?

the paypal account is still running, is this possibly because there hoping ill deposit some money and then suspend the paypal and hold the cash?
No. ebay doesn't look at MAC id or anything internal like that.

The address is likely the issue. Ebay isn't letting you sign up with made up addresses anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-29-2020
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 14%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: mc113 suspension on new ebay account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
No. ebay doesn't look at MAC id or anything internal like that.

The address is likely the issue. Ebay isn't letting you sign up with made up addresses anymore.
That's a relief... Thanks for the reply mos.

So what's the way round this? Say use the name and address of a person you know who would have never had an eBay account... Will this work?

Or is there some other obvious method I'm not aware of?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-29-2020
HurricaneHuntr's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,135
Thanks: 84
Thanked 309 Times in 239 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (3)
Default Re: mc113 suspension on new ebay account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eghost View Post
That's a relief... Thanks for the reply mos.

So what's the way round this? Say use the name and address of a person you know who would have never had an eBay account... Will this work?

Or is there some other obvious method I'm not aware of?
Well, i don't know much about UK Ebay, but I've heard they are having a tough time making UK accounts recently. Someone else would need to correct me if i am wrong on this. They are buying US or making us accounts and using UK paypals
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-29-2020
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 14%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: mc113 suspension on new ebay account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Well, i don't know much about UK Ebay, but I've heard they are having a tough time making UK accounts recently. Someone else would need to correct me if i am wrong on this. They are buying US or making us accounts and using UK paypals
Oh ok I see, this account was in Ireland so I guess the same rules would apply for Ireland and the UK. Thanks for help, it's much appreciated mos
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MC113 Suspension, need advice sunilbfd eBay Suspensions 4 10-25-2019 06:12 AM
MC113 Suspension JHerald UK eBay & Paypal 5 10-07-2017 08:04 AM
MC113 Suspension anonymous28 eBay Suspensions 2 05-30-2016 09:05 AM
MC113 Suspension :/ YEbayY eBay Suspensions 17 11-11-2014 12:44 PM
MC113 suspension ronaldchen eBay Suspensions 3 08-09-2014 01:19 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58