--- to all buyers --- - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-11-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default --- to all buyers ---

just one stupid question to all buyers ---

after you got supspended/limited, you buy a new account.

then when you log in with the same computer at the same location (home or office), won't you get suspended or limited again cos of the ip problem?

BUT if you use a VPN, paypal will still detect you're under a proxy and you'll get suspended or limited. am i correct??

if so, HOW YOU GUYS SOLVE THIS PROBLEM??

i've bought an account and a VPN and got limited before i've even started to use it.........
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-12-2009
Banned

Longevity: 88%

i'm using VPN for paypal and ebay with not problem, they only limit my account when my account come to high risk =.=

what VPN service provider you used at this time?
Old 10-12-2009

Longevity: 89%

I'm not a buyer and I'm seeing not only one question below

after you got suspended/limited, you buy a new account.
I do not buy account after suspended/limited.

then when you log in with the same computer at the same location (home or office), won't you get suspended or limited again cos of the ip problem?
I use same computer(s) with different IPs

BUT if you use a vpn, paypal will still detect you're under a proxy and you'll get suspended or limited. am i correct??
No.

It depends how much more detail info you can provide us

i've bought an account and a vpn and got limited before i've even started to use it.........
Are you saying you haven't got a chance to log in that account before it's suspended?
Old 10-13-2009
Threadstarter  

thanks for your help!

i'm using the vpn by freevpn v.1.06.... it's free. i checked my IP after opening the vpn and it shows me an usa ip with no problem...

by the way, they limit you when your account comes to "high risk".... did they tell you what makes your account becomes "high risk" ?

thanks again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariusvc View Post
i'm using vpn for paypal and ebay with not problem, they only limit my account when my account come to high risk =.=

what vpn service provider you used at this time?
Old 10-13-2009
Threadstarter  

1) may i know how do you log in by the same computer with different ip?? vpn? if so, may i know which vpn you're using please?

2) i'm using freevpn v.1.06... it shows me an usa ip when after i logged in.... but seems like paypal still able to detect me logging in under a proxy....

3) in fact i bought the account and have logged in to it several times, but haven't start receiving payments yet. about a month after i bought it, one day it got suspended suddenly and paypal said "my credit card on profile has an unusual charge"... but in fact i don't even have a card on profile yet..... weird....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon999 View Post
I'm not a buyer and I'm seeing not only one question below

after you got suspended/limited, you buy a new account.
I do not buy account after suspended/limited.

I use same computer(s) with different IPs

BUT if you use a vpn, paypal will still detect you're under a proxy and you'll get suspended or limited. am i correct??
No.

It depends how much more detail info you can provide us

i've bought an account and a vpn and got limited before i've even started to use it.........
Are you saying you haven't got a chance to log in that account before it's suspended?
Old 10-13-2009
Threadstarter  

thanks for your help!

1) the free vpn i'm using is free... but it does shows me an usa ip after i logged in...

2) may i know how do you delete all cookies and flash cookies completely on your computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
I have used volcan VPN on paypal and it didnt get limted. The VPN u used is it FREE or do u have to pay for it?

Also u got to delete all cookies and flash cookies as well as use a VPN if your not from the US

Only down fall to a VPN is u never know who used it before u on paypal or ebay! but if your not from the usa u dont have many opitions on getting a us ip address.
Old 10-13-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

1. problem with free vpn is NOT where the IP is displayed. free vpn is easy for ebay and pp to detect. you may have a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ number, but they know it is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. they don't know the real number, but they don't care.

2. delete cookies from your options or tools menu. delete flash from the global settings manager on the adobe website. if you use firefox, install a plugin for cleaning flash, DOM, and LSO.
Old 10-13-2009
Vicvelcro

1. many people do not use a vpn. there are tutorials to change IP address, but they very likely don't apply to your location.

2. doesn't mattter that your IP shows US. ebay and pp can detect that the IP is ⊗⊗⊗⊗d, so they don't care what it says. If it's obviously ⊗⊗⊗⊗, you are out. You need a better solution.

3. They say the credit card problem whenever they can't make up any other excuse. They got rid of you for having a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ IP. But they try not to tell people what the real reason is, because they do not want you to fix it. So they tell you it is something else.
Old 10-13-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Should I ask why you do not register in China and list that you ship to the USA?
Seems silly to be running into these expenses just because you want to 'look' like you are in the USA.
Old 10-13-2009
Vicvelcro

^^^^^^^^^

That always mystifies me. I've asked others, but I never get an answer.
Old 10-13-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

^^^Patience will be rewarded
Old 10-13-2009

Longevity: 84%

For the product I sell their are many @akes at half the price being shipped out of china to Aus[ as allowed by Ebay except the @ake part ] For quite a few reasons these guys with China as their location 'shipping' to Aus NEVER get the level or price[when auctioned] that I or my Aus competitors get being in Aus.

I assume the same issues apply for the USA.

I could see a 'usa' solution for chinese sellers being worth HUNDREDS per a customer[chinese seller]. These seller just have to find the money to invest in a proper private VPN or maybe vivelcro can go into the business

Last edited by apconcen; 10-13-2009 at 04:54 AM.
Old 10-13-2009
Vicvelcro

^^^^^^

My new friend (laughs). For a piece of that action, hellz yah I can figure something out!

Well, thanks for clearing that up. It makes sense, but never crossed my mind from that perspective.