Every new account getting suspended - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-15-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Every new account getting suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
OP,

You are unintentionally being very vague.
What IPs do you use? What items did you sell? What's the timing of your sales?
There's so much to cover. And unless we know those very details, it's very tough to figure out what's up.

It's like saying "I'm tried to get to a town 100 miles from here within an hour with a vehicle but it didn't work" .... yet you didn't tell us you were riding a tricycle

That's why some of us told you to keep trying until you figure it out.
Im using different windows profiles, 4g internet for hotspot from different sim cards. I've listed some books after at least a week. But the problem is that some accounts are getting suspended even without listing anything. Its the same setup i've been using for ages but only recently this problem occurred.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-15-2020

Longevity: 21%

I have received 2 stealth account combos from the seller of this forum, I wonder how they created both accounts in last 3 weeks as its working perfectly fine with me and got 4 sales in 1st acc. Zero suspensions in both accounts.

There is something which you're missing and approved sellers are aware of or else you're commiting some error.
Old 12-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by today View Post
There is no special method for creating the accounts. There is no secret for that. You can make accounts yourself and save a lot.
so for example if you are to make UK seller accounts:
It will only cost you around £15.00 (£1.00 for real UK phone number, £9.00 for UK VCC for paypal verification, £5.00 for IP address)
Take note that you can make 1,000 items accounts for just £15.00. So why overpay?
Again, It is just the usual creation of accounts, nothing really special.
Thanks for letting me know.

By the way, why you're unable to create acc. now where I am using recently created acc. with no suspension ?

This gives me only scope of thinking in incomplete account creation method in this point in time.
Old 12-15-2020

Quote:
Sorry, I did not understand what you have just posted.
Can you rephrase that? I have no problem with creating the accounts.
Sure, sorry for confusing response.

1. I received stealth acc which was created on 2nd Dec and its workkng fine with sales with zero suspension.
2. You are able to create accounts but its getting suspended.

My question/confusion is why your accounts are getting suspended and aspkin approved sellers are able to sell fresh reently created stealths with zero suspension.

By the way, thank you for giving me real price of creating stealth. I will try to learn to create and see how it goes.

Last edited by Soundofsilence; 12-15-2020 at 08:15 AM.
Old 12-15-2020

Quote:
Wait, where in my post did i say im getting accounts suspended?
Yes, that's the real price when you create the accounts, and usually lower than that and you get high limits up to 100,000 items. Like this http://prntscr.com/w37ebv
A lot of information is available in google and it's totally FREE.
Make your own due diligence, and don't be lured with marketing strategies. You'll learn in the process so good luck moving forward.
My bad. I assumed you as OP. Kindly disregard it.
Old 12-15-2020

Quote:
Okay. NO problem
Also you have the ebay stealth guide, are you not following it to create the actual stealth accounts? stop buying the accounts and learn to create them yourself.
Yes, I have stealth guide and read it once completely then I purchased two accounts to see if I understood all correctly. I am able to handle and sell successfully through both stealths and now will try to create stealth just for fun. I am from india and I need UK stealth for some reasons to sell my items.
Old 12-15-2020

Longevity: 19%

Sounds like you're getting fingerprinted. Use a tool like IPleak to see what's getting leaked etc.

https://ipleak.com/full-report/
Old 12-16-2020

I'm still curious to know, why ebay/pp doesn't care at all about webRTC ip leakage ?

I just blocked the leakage for all my stealths as it was showing 2 km accurate physical location of my indian address. :P

I'm using stealth accounts since 4 weeks and there was webRTC ip leakage but neither pp nor ebay bothered at it when these cheap thirdparty websites are able to track my real ip behind IPBurger Fresh IP using webRTC leakage which IPBurger chat support says kindly ignore as webRTC is not to be worry about when using stealth.

Strange. Isn't it ?