Using Mother's Aged Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-14-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default Using Mother's Aged Account

Hi,

Hope you're all keeping well and Covid isn't getting you down too much.

I have a question, if people could help it would be massively appreciated.

I purchased a Stealth Account from a reputable seller here, followed all the tips and guidelines, listed a cheap Non VERO item as auction, but got a MC113, which got lifted easily by Ebay. I got positive feedback and then listed my second item (Book) and after 4 days got another MC113 and said it is indefinitely.
I am confused as I did everything correct, the only thing I realised the WiFi I was using in my since new home is shared (but not associated to my old account) But Ebay would not tell me the actual reason why.

This cost me good money to buy and I don't want the hassle of making another Stealth, and it seems so many people are getting suspensions upon making them now.

My Mother has offered me to have here aged (16 years) personal Ebay + PayPal account which has a big selling history, although not much in the last 6-12 months.

Would I be able to start selling high volume on this account straight away? And will it be okay that I start using it from a different IP, I can get a Fresh VPN or Network dongle and a new user account, cookies etc. Or would it be okay to use this shared WiFi?

If someone could advise that would mean a lot.

Thanks!

Last edited by lexes; 12-14-2020 at 07:21 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-14-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Using Mother's Aged Account

No, not many people are getting suspensions. it seems many because the majority that is successful just don't say anything. People say something only when something is wrong.

A book can be the cause of the suspension depending on the book.

you need to learn and understand how stealth accounts are made and how to use them correctly. You crashed your first BMW and now you wanna drive a Lamborghini, that's not a good idea.

Try making and experimenting with stealth accounts using the stealth guide first, get used to the process then once you are a master, use your mom's aged account.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Pandoras_box (12-17-2020)
Old 12-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
No, not many people are getting suspensions. it seems many because the majority that is successful just don't say anything. People say something only when something is wrong.

A book can be the cause of the suspension depending on the book.

you need to learn and understand how stealth accounts are made and how to use them correctly. You crashed your first BMW and now you wanna drive a Lamborghini, that's not a good idea.

Try making and experimenting with stealth accounts using the stealth guide first, get used to the process then once you are a master, use your mom's aged account.
Hi,

I appreciate your input, but I just don't have the patience or time for Stealth again not can I afford to buy another account, as this is now an option for me.
Old 12-15-2020

Longevity: 39%

If you are using your mothers account I would first make sure you really take time to contemplate and understand why you were suspended to begin with and what mistakes you will avoid in the future.

Then buy a cheap laptop (or reformat your hard drive - these extra steps are important because it is his mothers account) and switch your cable modem or whatever to make sure it is clean clean clean. Then if you start to sell like crazy the only thing you really need to worry about are invoices. Can you provide the eBay/paypal stazi with invoices if they ask for them?
Old 12-15-2020

Longevity: 39%

And don't even think about ever connecting your mothers eBay account to a VPN or network dongle. Cancel your home internet service and the next day get new internet service if you have to. You want a clean Residential IP from your local internet provider. No funny business. Think this through.

Last edited by cafonabob1; 12-15-2020 at 05:36 AM.
Old 12-17-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexes View Post
Hi,

I appreciate your input, but I just don't have the patience or time for Stealth again not can I afford to buy another account, as this is now an option for me.
If you don't have the patience then you don't have the mindset to have a successful business.

haste makes waste and when you are off balance you rush.
I guarantee you you'll just waste an amazing real account (your mom's)

So either study and do things right or don't do them at all.
Give your mom's account to me, I know how to maximise it so it won't go to waste.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Pandoras_box (12-17-2020)