eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   How to remove this unjust suspension? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/141771-how-remove-unjust-suspension.html)

SoulStorm 01-31-2021 05:23 AM

How to remove this unjust suspension?

I purchased two products from the same seller. Shipping was with eBay Global Shipping. The items still had not arrived 3 weeks after the estimated delivery date, and tracking was showing no updates for a month. Seller also was not responding to messages. Assuming the package had been lost in transit, I opened an INR for both purchases. The cases were put on hold for 10 days. About a week after I opened the cases, the items were delivered. Before I had a chance to go and manually close the cases, I received the below email from eBay (email copied and pasted in bold italics below).

Who do I need to contact to get this ridiculous decision reversed and have my account reinstated? To state that I abused the policy by claiming that the items were not received is ridiculous. When I opened the case, the items had not been received. That can clearly be determined by the tracking showing the delivery date! This is an aged account (5 years) so do not want to lose the account, especially not when i did not breach any policy.

Please assist on how to go about having this account reinstated and who to contact in this regard?

Activity on your account didn't follow our Abusive buyer policy. Buyers may not misuse our feedback, returns, or buyer protection programs.
What activity didn't follow the policy

More specific details are provided below.
What you need to do next

Read and make sure you understand this policy to help you avoid misusing eBay buyer protection programs

What is the policy

- Buyer’s can’t misuse eBay’s return process. The following actions are not allowed:
-- Returning an item other than the original item received
-- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
-- Making false claims, such as:
--- Returning an item with the reason that it wasn’t as described when it was described accurately
--- Saying an item wasn’t received when it was delivered
How this affects your account

- Your eBay account has been suspended.
- All your listings have been ended.
- All fees paid or payable for listings that are ended and/or hidden from search will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
- You are responsible to pay all outstanding eBay fees.

rsot 01-31-2021 06:15 AM

Re: How to remove this unjust suspension?

First question - are you sure this e-mail is from ebay itself? It has a weird read feeling to it - almost like a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ e-mail sent from the seller...what's the e-mail origin address?

Pandoras_box 01-31-2021 08:24 AM

Your title is a little misleading. You refer to the suspension as unjust while not acknowledging that the primary reason your account is suspended is yours to own.

Perhaps you forgot to close the case or got busy with something else. That's genuinely possible, but to a seller, it represents a nightmare. And to the eBay CS who checked, your actions would have seemed like that of a scammer.

Again, that's not you but leaving a case open after receipt for that length of time, while waiting on CS to adjudicate - gives off the wrong impression.

Contact customer support via chat and plead your case.

Hopefully, you haven't had a brush in the past that could mar their consideration to unsuspend your account.

slokor 01-31-2021 04:54 PM

All you can do is try to contact ebay customer service (easily done via chat these days) and try to explain your side of things.
Dont hold your breath though...