UNJUST Suspension. pls help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-28-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
Default UNJUST Suspension. pls help

Without warning, Ebay Suspended my Seller Acct with NO appeal citing 28 listings for being prohibited UNSAFE to the Ebay Community.
Have been selling my own artwork/creations of Conservative Collector Pin-back Buttons since the 2016 Prez Campaign. 100% feedback. Nothing obnoxious other than being Conservative Leaning. NEVER a Suspension until now.
No matter what your Political Affiliation is....this should be ALARMING to ALL.
Obviously, Ebay has joined up with the rest of Big Tech targeting Conservatives.
As a senior retired gal on small budget, not only was creating a major joy in my life, but it provided much needed extra income. Now, am SOL.
Have found no way to contact Ebay tho tried. Can't even go to Ebay Discussion Boards/Help etc. Message didn't say if permanent, but regardless even if not, it would happen again if I can not sell any of my buttons. I want to know what's UNSAFE about "Gov. DeSantis 2022". "Trump Leader of the Republican Party". "I voted for Trump ". along with rest.
It's said that Amazon and other similar venues are doing the same. UNREAL.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-28-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default re: UNJUST Suspension. pls help

I'm not surprised at all. It seems like the entire fortune 500 are in lock-step when it comes to their political "beliefs". It's like they are literally reading from a script. The fact of the matter is that conservative beliefs of any kind are under attack and it keeps getting worse. I had hope that Trump would do something about big tech's blatant censorship/bias, but alas, he did absolutely nothing about the problem other than whine on Twitter before he was banned.

The powers that be are trying to turn Trump into the next Nixon. Yes Trump was president but any time his name is mentioned 30yrs from now people will think of all the negative gossip the media/history books have smeared him with relentlessly since he was elected. Just like how Watergate is everyone's first thought if Nixon comes up in a conversation.

I'm sorry I don't have much advice to give.. mostly wanted to join in on your rant. I would suggest looking into crypto payments but you would lose a large % of your customer base by only taking crypto. Tons of conservatives have no idea how bitcoin works. I'd bet even if you did start taking crypto on your own website you would eventually have problems with your hosting provider censoring you in the same way eBay has done.

Good luck regardless.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (03-28-2021), vmdetection (03-28-2021)
Old 03-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s
Old 03-29-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

This political BS is exactly that... BS . So keep it to yourself and don't make it political.

About your account: (which is why you are here)

No one will tell you the reason why you were suspended. Could be an activity, could be your velocity, etc. Doesn't matter.

The best solution for you right now is to start making multiple stealth accounts using the stealth guide. Don't get stuck in just trying to appeal the suspension which I think is moot.

Be proactive with making more accounts so you can get back to selling asap.

However I believe that since you are custom making these items yourself, ETSY could be better for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
slokor (03-30-2021)
Old 03-30-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: UNJUST Suspension. pls help

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/p...policy?id=4318
Ebay uses bots,could it be those names like Trump etc trigger cancelation
Old 03-30-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%

I think it would have to be more than just mentioning Trump, surely it would have to also include something along the lines of ..... for example supporting the Capitol riots. I am not suggesting you have done this, but as long as nothing you are doing is inciting violence or right wing groups that may be considered racist, I would be surprised if the nature of your products was the reason your account was closed.
Old 03-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
This political BS is exactly that... BS . So keep it to yourself and don't make it political.

About your account: (which is why you are here)

No one will tell you the reason why you were suspended. Could be an activity, could be your velocity, etc. Doesn't matter.

The best solution for you right now is to start making multiple stealth accounts using the stealth guide. Don't get stuck in just trying to appeal the suspension which I think is moot.

Be proactive with making more accounts so you can get back to selling asap.

However I believe that since you are custom making these items yourself, ETSY could be better for you.
I agree with every word here.
Get to work making new stealth accts and lay off the conspiracy theories.