eBay account suspended for no reason (I don't use vpn) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-29-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default eBay account suspended for no reason (I don't use vpn)

I'm experiencing this exact same scenario https://www.reddit.com/r/Ebay/commen...ing_the_first/

I bought this item https://www.ebay.com/itm/221498804380 from japan and now my account is suspended, last purchase attempt was cancelled due to covid, don't even know if it was with the same account, but I think so, so this is my second attempt to buy something from the site. I don't really know if my order has been suspended because I didn't get any refund yet, but the first email mentions something about a bid referring to that item id, which makes no sense because that item is a direct purchase, don't really know what's going on and can't afford to pay for a call to cs, what should I do, I only care about my 60 bucks tbh, still sucks to be banned for no reason.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 04-29-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Smile Re: eBay account suspended for no reason (I don't use vpn)

Quote:
Originally Posted by votagus View Post
I'm experiencing this exact same scenario https://www.reddit.com/r/Ebay/commen...ing_the_first/

I bought this item https://www.ebay.com/itm/221498804380 from japan and now my account is suspended, last purchase attempt was cancelled due to covid, don't even know if it was with the same account, but I think so, so this is my second attempt to buy something from the site. I don't really know if my order has been suspended because I didn't get any refund yet, but the first email mentions something about a bid referring to that item id, which makes no sense because that item is a direct purchase, don't really know what's going on and can't afford to pay for a call to cs, what should I do, I only care about my 60 bucks tbh, still sucks to be banned for no reason.
You donít need to call you can contact eBay with live chat 💬
I use it on all my accounts to chat with eBay ..
Just go to help and pick any reason Not important which one you pick and scroll down to the bottom you will see chat..
Good luck 🍀
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-29-2021
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay account suspended for no reason (I don't use vpn)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suky101 View Post
You donít need to call you can contact eBay with live chat 💬
I use it on all my accounts to chat with eBay ..
Just go to help and pick any reason Not important which one you pick and scroll down to the bottom you will see chat..
Good luck 🍀
It is my understanding that eBay does not have a live chat feature, at least that's what Google says, can you provide a link please?

Edit: found it, but it says: Sorry, live support's currently unavailable.

Last edited by votagus; 04-29-2021 at 03:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-30-2021
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,815
Thanks: 5,548
Thanked 8,368 Times in 7,672 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: eBay account suspended for no reason (I don't use vpn)

votagus, when you put a link to eb (or any selling platform) on the forum, please put a message like *Warning ebay link* before putting the link
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-30-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 391
Thanks: 36
Thanked 59 Times in 47 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via Skype™ to newstart123
Default Re: eBay account suspended for no reason (I don't use vpn)

Quote:
Originally Posted by votagus View Post
It is my understanding that eBay does not have a live chat feature, at least that's what Google says, can you provide a link please?

Edit: found it, but it says: Sorry, live support's currently unavailable.
it must be their working time and not all sites have live chat. Ebay.com have, ebay.co.uk have. Check it out on help and contact tab
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-01-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 908
Thanks: 3
Thanked 98 Times in 80 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay account suspended for no reason (I don't use vpn)

When you get suspended indefinitely there is no way to contact them, when restricted they remove "have us call you back" and only give chat. eBay is the devil.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-02-2021
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,815
Thanks: 5,548
Thanked 8,368 Times in 7,672 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: eBay account suspended for no reason (I don't use vpn)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
When you get suspended indefinitely there is no way to contact them, when restricted they remove "have us call you back" and only give chat. eBay is the devil.
I haven't experienced this situation in some time but if that's so....terrible support on their end even if suspended
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-03-2021
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 13,179
Thanks: 285
Thanked 2,149 Times in 1,854 Posts
Activity: 90%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay account suspended for no reason (I don't use vpn)

As per title of this thread, unless you use a crap random VPN , it's usually not the VPN that get people in trouble.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New ebay account suspended for no reason Richard_levi eBay Suspensions 17 08-02-2019 10:49 PM
Ebay Account suspended, no reason for it..... mubacalypse eBay Suspensions 14 06-04-2017 06:32 PM
Help ! New Ebay account is suspended without any reason mayflower eBay Suspensions 25 10-20-2015 11:06 AM
eBay account suspended for no reason aboss3 eBay Suspensions 10 05-24-2012 02:21 PM
My ebay account suspended without reason keshav123_ks eBay Suspensions 0 08-06-2008 04:42 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58