"Your eBay accounts has been permanently suspended" <30 mins 1st item real info - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-25-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 55
Thanks: 11
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
iTrader: (0)
Default "Your eBay accounts has been permanently suspended" <30 mins 1st item real info

I was trying to list a used book with real pics (image meta data removed) on eBay, kept getting the error "we can't verify your identity". I changed my phone number to a different phone number as I heard that error may be with the phone #. Contacted eBay support, they told me to clear browser data, I figured the issue was my phone number and that they would end up being wrong so instead of clearing the browser data I used a fresh browser profile on the same browser to login (not sure that that matters). At this point when I tried to list, instead of getting "we can't verify your identity", eBay asked for a payment method for paying fees, I chose PayPal (PayPal account bank linked a couple days ago), item listed successfully! 15-30 mins later, got an e-mail: "Your eBay accounts has been permanently suspended".

Any way to fix this? All I listed was a used book, I don't think eBay would see this as scary or anything. All real info using 24vc fresh Dedicated IP, VPN kill switch enabled.

Update: eBay sent me a questionaire asking me how many items I will sell per month, how quickly I'll ship, etc. and then asked me to complete some identity verification:
https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement

Haven't given SSN or identity docs, should I just make a new account and start fresh? It was a real address of a property I own so kind of a shame to have to start over...but once they have identity docs they never forget so I wouldn't want that to be associated with a ban?

Last edited by Gooogle; 06-25-2021 at 09:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 06-25-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,332
Thanks: 0
Thanked 287 Times in 217 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: "Your eBay accounts has been permanently suspended" <30 mins 1st item real info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooogle View Post
I was trying to list a used book with real pics (image meta data removed) on eBay, kept getting the error "we can't verify your identity". I changed my phone number to a different phone number as I heard that error may be with the phone #. Contacted eBay support, they told me to clear browser data, I figured the issue was my phone number and that they would end up being wrong so instead of clearing the browser data I used a fresh browser profile on the same browser to login (not sure that that matters). At this point when I tried to list, instead of getting "we can't verify your identity", eBay asked for a payment method for paying fees, I chose PayPal (PayPal account bank linked a couple days ago), item listed successfully! 15-30 mins later, got an e-mail: "Your eBay accounts has been permanently suspended".

Any way to fix this? All I listed was a used book, I don't think eBay would see this as scary or anything. All real info using 24vc fresh Dedicated IP, VPN kill switch enabled.

Update: eBay sent me a questionaire asking me how many items I will sell per month, how quickly I'll ship, etc. and then asked me to complete some identity verification:
https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement

Haven't given SSN or identity docs, should I just make a new account and start fresh? It was a real address of a property I own so kind of a shame to have to start over...but once they have identity docs they never forget so I wouldn't want that to be associated with a ban?
what did they ask in identity verification?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-25-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 174
Thanks: 76
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: "Your eBay accounts has been permanently suspended" <30 mins 1st item real info

I guess it is caused by your computer
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-25-2021
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,920
Thanks: 379
Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,962 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (90)
Default Re: "Your eBay accounts has been permanently suspended" <30 mins 1st item real info

Well the acct is permanently suspended so doesnt sound like you have any options other than starting over.
You mentioned you changed the phone number. I assume the number you changed from was the number you used to verify the acct as a seller acct - was that number a VOIP number? free from an app of some sort?
__________________
AGED SUPER HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS: 10,000/$1,000,000 and 25,000/$500,000
NEW LOWER PRICING!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
Gooogle (06-27-2021)
  #5  
Old 06-26-2021
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,815
Thanks: 5,548
Thanked 8,368 Times in 7,672 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: "Your eBay accounts has been permanently suspended" <30 mins 1st item real info

@Gooogle, just fyi - write a disclaimer like **Warning ebay link** when you put in a link to a selling platform
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Gooogle (06-27-2021)
  #6  
Old 06-27-2021
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 55
Thanks: 11
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: "Your eBay accounts has been permanently suspended" <30 mins 1st item real info

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Well the acct is permanently suspended so doesnt sound like you have any options other than starting over.
You mentioned you changed the phone number. I assume the number you changed from was the number you used to verify the acct as a seller acct - was that number a VOIP number? free from an app of some sort?
Thanks, initially we were using a regular Google Voice # Google Voice gives you but was getting the error "We can't verify your identity" when trying to list 1st item on eBay. To avoid having to pay a monthly fee for another line we ported a real # in from a carrier into Google voice for $20. I have a stealth account that has been operational for years (still is) and has a regular (not even a port) Google voice #, I figure it would just work or wouldn't work. They sent us an e-mail in bad english asking dumb questions like "How much will you sell on eBay per month?", answered all the questions but didn't complete the identity verification page:
*** WARNING eBay link ***
https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/mudcwf?...RiskManagement
*** WARNING eBay link ***
Because they didn't even state what exactly they wanted, it's just a page to upload all sorts of documents like contracts, address verification, legal information but no directions.

eBay didn't respond, after a couple days sent a follow up e-mail and they responded minutes later saying they couldn't risk unlocking the account. It seems to have gone to a different country because their english was better this time. Never sold or bought ANYTHING on eBay.

So now I guess that address we used is burned? This address is for the only other property (condo) we own that wasn't registered with eBay and is also registered with a bank account. eBay never got SSN or ID. Do we have to buy/rent another property in order to sell on eBay? Does eBay check your address that appears on your bank statement? How do they verify the information? Just from a PDF you upload to them? Would we be better off upgrading one of my stealth accounts that has been forced into eBay MP instead of trying to make a new account? I figured that would seem kind of shady changing the name and address when switching to eBay MP so we opted to make a fresh account and built up cookies, used a fresh Dedicated IP, new machine, etc. It's also risky because once they ban a SSN it's for life whereas an address you could buy another house in theory.

Last edited by Gooogle; 06-27-2021 at 10:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-27-2021
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 55
Thanks: 11
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: "Your eBay accounts has been permanently suspended" <30 mins 1st item real info

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@Gooogle, just fyi - write a disclaimer like **Warning ebay link** when you put in a link to a selling platform
I can't edit the OP but will do so going forward.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whats is the difference between " permanently de activated" and "suspended"? gmontenegro66 Amazon Suspensions 2 06-24-2020 07:50 AM
eBay permanently suspended my "new" account but not my 2006 account? zxr eBay Suspensions 9 04-17-2017 06:27 PM
"Real" Account "Temporarily" Restricted Help? MC011 3rdRockFromTheSun Subscriber Discussions 9 08-26-2015 09:16 AM
Say your "Ebay item sold" without "You received a payment"? Ebayers12 eBay Discussion! 6 08-05-2015 07:45 PM
Who has successfully used their "real info" fudged on a ghost acct? dancnbaby Amazon X 9 09-14-2012 12:52 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58