New business account banned immediately (new to ebay selling) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-10-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 14%
Default New business account banned immediately (new to ebay selling)

I tried to read through a lot of threads before registering and posting here. But most seemed to be advice for people who are power sellers or you guys have multiple accounts selling tens of thousands of dollars worth of stuff.

I've only ever had a personal account on ebay, I think since 2001. The other day I wanted to create a business account to sell some products from our brick and mortar store. I obviously wanted to keep things separate from my personal account and use our company name, info, address, branding, etc.

Account was created, verified, etc - everything seemed fine.

Then I got a message and email that my account was permanently suspended. No clue why, ebay didn't help, just kept sending the same teleprompt answer.

Some google searching got me here to this forum. I'm hoping one of you who knows a whole lot more about this than me can help me figure out why and what I can do from here.

Is it just simply you can't have 2 different ebay accounts under the same name or any shared info?

If that's the case is my only option to change my personal account to a business one (if that is even possible)

Or is there something I'm missing to be able to open a business account and still keep my personal?

Thanks for any help, and sorry this is probably a very newb scenario to all of you on here.

The questions I saw on other threads that you may ask me:

1. I hadn't even listed an item yet
2. I just went through the normal process anyone would go through to open a business seller account.
3. My personal account hasn't been banned
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-10-2021

Activity: 82%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: New business account banned immediately (new to ebay selling)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2648 View Post
I tried to read through a lot of threads before registering and posting here. But most seemed to be advice for people who are power sellers or you guys have multiple accounts selling tens of thousands of dollars worth of stuff.

I've only ever had a personal account on ebay, I think since 2001. The other day I wanted to create a business account to sell some products from our brick and mortar store. I obviously wanted to keep things separate from my personal account and use our company name, info, address, branding, etc.

Account was created, verified, etc - everything seemed fine.

Then I got a message and email that my account was permanently suspended. No clue why, ebay didn't help, just kept sending the same teleprompt answer.

Some google searching got me here to this forum. I'm hoping one of you who knows a whole lot more about this than me can help me figure out why and what I can do from here.

Is it just simply you can't have 2 different ebay accounts under the same name or any shared info?

If that's the case is my only option to change my personal account to a business one (if that is even possible)

Or is there something I'm missing to be able to open a business account and still keep my personal?

Thanks for any help, and sorry this is probably a very newb scenario to all of you on here.

The questions I saw on other threads that you may ask me:

1. I hadn't even listed an item yet
2. I just went through the normal process anyone would go through to open a business seller account.
3. My personal account hasn't been banned
you need to call in and ask to reinstate , never ask on chat or email and never ask the indian/philipino reps
Old 10-11-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 10-11-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 14%

what's the best number to call in?

the one they give on help and support is obviously 1 digit short and doesn't work.
Old 10-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

(866) 961-9253 try?
Old 10-12-2021

Longevity: 53%

Frankly speaking, EVERY new account now is getting suspended either immediately or after a couple of days, and it is a 50/50 lottery if you will be reinstated. The biggest reason for suspension nowadays is not so good bank. I made a test - used all stealth details and calculated iban from highstreet bank with a creative statement to verify it - worked flawlessly. But once replaced with an EMI - got banned.
Old 10-13-2021

Activity: 82%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
Frankly speaking, EVERY new account now is getting suspended either immediately or after a couple of days, and it is a 50/50 lottery if you will be reinstated. The biggest reason for suspension nowadays is not so good bank. I made a test - used all stealth details and calculated iban from highstreet bank with a creative statement to verify it - worked flawlessly. But once replaced with an EMI - got banned.
bank is one of the reasons , in reality they suspend randomly , lots of people with genuine details and high street banks get kicked out as well
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
rsot (10-14-2021)
Old 10-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

If youre tryign to create another acct in your name then calling ebay and trying to get the acct reinstated might be worth a shot.
If you decide to go the stealth route better get the stealth guide before you try this again.