Paying eb for shipping label not through pp - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-12-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00
Default Paying eb for shipping label not through pp

I hv started printing shipping label directly from ebay whenever there is sale, eb acc I mp enrolled but when I print labels directly from eb it asks to pay via pp, there is no option to change to pay through debit card or earned money on mp,

How can I shift from pp to other payment methods,

My concern is eb and pp used to b on stealth before converting to real details, obviously eb is mp enrolled but pp still stealth, and eb does not allow to remove pp as well,

I don’t even hv enough money in pp either, and don’t know how to fund it either,

Old 10-13-2021

Longevity: 14%
Default Re: Paying eb for shipping label not through pp

do you have enough available funds on MP? not in processing or On hold status, then when you create a shipping label on ebay, there will be a choice of "Pay with pending payouts" for how to pay.
Old 10-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdk6jj69 View Post
do you have enough available funds on MP? not in processing or On hold status, then when you create a shipping label on ebay, there will be a choice of "Pay with pending payouts" for how to pay.
Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 10-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:

I hv set up to be paid next day I believe, so I am receiving every day through mp, regarding available balance there is none or very small because being paid every day,

There is no choice of pay with pending payouts, all it has just pp tab no other options,

So that means once I hv run out little money in pp then can not create shipping labels , there must be a way round it,
Old 10-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Why not link your card and/or bank account to the Paypal and use one of those as your funding source, rather than your Paypal balance.

With USA MP we have the option of using pending payouts, card, bank, or Paypal. I guess it's different for UK though.
Old 10-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Why not link your card and/or bank account to the Paypal and use one of those as your funding source, rather than your Paypal balance.

With USA MP we have the option of using pending payouts, card, bank, or Paypal. I guess it's different for UK though.

Thank you for your inputs, but the problem is pp is stealth while eb is not, so I believe it will cause trouble when adding debit card to pp, or fund pp with bank acc,

Yes it might be different in usa, but in uk I can only see pp option unless I m missing out some thing,

This is strange, is not it,
Old 10-13-2021

Longevity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by winge00 View Post
I hv set up to be paid next day I believe, so I am receiving every day through mp, regarding available balance there is none or very small because being paid every day,

There is no choice of pay with pending payouts, all it has just pp tab no other options,

So that means once I hv run out little money in pp then can not create shipping labels , there must be a way round it,
if you set up to be paid next day, then there will be no or little available funds in your account in the morning, that is why there is no option for you to create shipping label by ebay.
Either you set up the payment to Weekly(don't use this if you have a lot of money in one week, not safe), or if your orders are in complete status and available for funds on the same day no matter if they are shipped or not(maybe older acc which have orders over 15days in good shipping),then you can buy shipping label in the afternoon or night, cause ebay only give the money next day, so there will be enough available funds for you to create shipping label.
I checked my accounts, now there are available funds in my acc for today's orders. I tried, I can use eb to create shipping label.
Old 10-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I checked my accounts, now there are available funds in my acc for today's orders. I tried, I can use eb to create shipping label.
This is good
Old 10-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

This feature may have not made it to the UK yet. I saw this just now when looking up a customer's address.

EDIT: Also got this update in a message from eBay last night. So if you don't already have these options available to you, you should soon.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 10-14-2021 at 07:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (10-14-2021)