What is with this Reactivate eBay crap. - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-17-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
Default Re: What is with this Reactivate eBay crap.

Trust me when I say those cheap phone companies will get your lower selling limits and eventually doc requests. Get a number from the top providers and it seems like eBay trust you more. Those cheap numbers have been abused badly
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-17-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
Trust me when I say those cheap phone companies will get your lower selling limits and eventually doc requests. Get a number from the top providers and it seems like eBay trust you more. Those cheap numbers have been abused badly
Agreed - cheap leads to low quality and problems
Old 03-17-2022

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 35%

Quote:
my friend have t mobil numbers and gets same reactivate accounts email every time. I don't get low selling limits. All of my numbers where good before new change this January.

Last edited by seller0; 03-17-2022 at 04:49 AM.
Old 03-17-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by seller0 View Post
my friend have t mobil numbers and gets same reactivate accounts email every time. I don't get low selling limits. All of my numbers where good before new change this January.
eBay is getting more strict by the day. My methods on creating and maintaining accounts were successful until November of 2021. I had to change my entire creation / maintaining method. All I did was read through this forum. Its important to read other peoples mistakes and see what they did wrong and see whats works for them. If you have a basic knowledge of stealth then next is what you need to do is just browse this forum and read read read. There is no single way to bypass this message. You have to take into account every thing that you are doing that makes ebay bots think you could cause harm to their platform. You have to look like the average joe that goes to ebay and sell and buy something. Thats all that I can tell you.
Old 03-17-2022

Longevity: 47%

Im having same problem as everybody - half a hour after activating seller account it is suspended and doesnt matter if anything is listed or not. 5 accounts tried and all dead during last 2 days.

But lets think about it.. In a past when paypal was a method to receive payments, then before first listing EB used to ask how selling fees are going to be paid. There was some bugs allowing to list without setting this and it always leaded to suspension. And now when MP is a thing, it is very strange that before first listing it does not ask how fees gonna be paid.. Yea yea, it would be paid by MP balance, but also can be paid by bank account or card. And there are options in a settings for that.

So maybe if credit card would be add before becomming a seller, or before listing a first item, maybe it would effect situation in good way?? Anybody tried that?

Also when you guys add the bank account? After the first sale or before even starting??
Old 03-17-2022

I only attach the bank after the account has made the first sale. I let the account sit for a few days to see if it gets suspended. But with banks. I know eBay trust you more with a physical bank than a virtual one. Although what bank you use doesn’t guarantee a suspension or not. It’s just one piece to the puzzle
Old 03-17-2022

Quote:
I only attach the bank after the account has made the first sale. I let the account sit for a few days to see if it gets suspended. But with banks. I know eBay trust you more with a physical bank than a virtual one. Although what bank you use doesn’t guarantee a suspension or not. It’s just one piece to the puzzle
When you say you changed things what exactly did you change? I think something big changed like they can see the device info that they didn't before.
basically your device is suspended that's what ebay think.
You can look like normal person and add items to cart and so on but no matter what you will get the reactivate message. It also maybe they hate mobile ips now.

Last edited by seller0; 03-17-2022 at 03:28 PM.
Old 03-17-2022

Quote:
When you say you changed things what exactly did you change? I think something big changed like they can see the device info that they didn't before.
basically your device is suspended that's what ebay think.
You can look like normal person and add items to cart and so on but no matter what you will get the reactivate message. It also maybe they hate mobile ips now.
Device doesnt matter. Use a computer and you will be fine. If mobile is your only option use a web browser and not ebay app
Old 03-19-2022

Quote:
eBay is getting more strict by the day. My methods on creating and maintaining accounts were successful until November of 2021. I had to change my entire creation / maintaining method. All I did was read through this forum. Its important to read other peoples mistakes and see what they did wrong and see whats works for them. If you have a basic knowledge of stealth then next is what you need to do is just browse this forum and read read read. There is no single way to bypass this message. You have to take into account every thing that you are doing that makes ebay bots think you could cause harm to their platform. You have to look like the average joe that goes to ebay and sell and buy something. Thats all that I can tell you.
you say you had to change entire creation / maintaining method what exactly did you change ?
Old 03-19-2022
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
you say you had to change entire creation / maintaining method what exactly did you change ?
If you are having issues with reactivate, change your IP. Usually IPs play more of a role then most other variables at least for me.

I use strictly mobile and mobile IP or Google FI VPN for creating sellers. Then I switch over to desktop once they are sellers.

Haven't tried hotspots, but I have a moxee hotspot ordered from simple mobile to which I will test.
Old 03-19-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageless1 View Post
If you are having issues with reactivate, change your IP. Usually IPs play more of a role then most other variables at least for me.

I use strictly mobile and mobile IP or Google FI VPN for creating sellers. Then I switch over to desktop once they are sellers.

Haven't tried hotspots, but I have a moxee hotspot ordered from simple mobile to which I will test.
you are using VPN and not getting this reactivate message?
Old 03-19-2022

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Windows 10 and 11 basically has the same privacy protection. Its best to stay updated so I use windows 11. Currently handling 170 accounts just fine
Wtf. All on ebay? How do you get that much bank accounts? Digital products?
Old 03-19-2022
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageless1 View Post

You use the same mobile phone to make all your accounts? I’d be careful of that, desktop does a better job at keeping different users separate
Old 03-19-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
You use the same mobile phone to make all your accounts? I’d be careful of that, desktop does a better job at keeping different users separate
Yup all on my Pixel 2.

I used a couple of other phones to create sellers using a mixture of the Google FI VPN and their mobile IP, I get the reactivate message on them, but not on my Pixel.

Mind you I use the same mixture of browsers on mobile devices: Chrome or Edge browser.

Desktop I never had any success with it, whether that is on Windows or a Mac device. I also tested with the Google FI VPN and mobile IP, didn't work for me.

Yesterday I had like 30+ accounts all go down. My theory was that it had to be the IP and the combination of having all accounts on the chrome browser, but separate profiles. THis is all on one Windows user as well.

Maybe the pool of IP's I had were to small and they got linked, but nothing I can do. Just needed to constantly test I guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rageless1 For This Useful Post:
robjobs (06-19-2023)
Old 03-19-2022

I never trust an account that I made on mobile. Especially eBay app. I learned this the hard way. Lost 50+ accounts in one day! Nothing beats Windows Users + Hotspot
The Following User Says Thank You to Roy3805 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2022
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 12%

Quote:
Sometimes you can register account and open seller account in same day but I wouldn’t recommend it. Waiting a few days or week seems to work smoother.
sorry to hijack thread, Roy, can you message me?

Last edited by ilcarletto; 03-20-2022 at 05:07 AM.
Old 03-19-2022

Quote:
I never trust an account that I made on mobile. Especially eBay app. I learned this the hard way. Lost 50+ accounts in one day! Nothing beats Windows Users + Hotspot
T-Mobile Hotspot ? 4G 5? is it better then residential ip from burger?
Old 03-19-2022

Quote:
T-Mobile Hotspot ? 4G 5? is it better then residential ip from burger?
Depends on how many accounts you are operating. You can get a fresh Dedicated IP with IP burger. That’s very good for like 5-10 accounts. But if you have lots of accounts hotspot and ip burger with rotating IPs is basically the same.
Old 03-19-2022
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

[quote=crailtap25;1187580]sorry to hijack thread, Roy, can you message me? ******

Beware of putting your contact info on the open thread, you’ll get bombarded by scammers

Last edited by ilcarletto; 03-20-2022 at 05:08 AM.
Old 03-20-2022

Quote:
Depends on how many accounts you are operating. You can get a fresh Dedicated IP with IP burger. That’s very good for like 5-10 accounts. But if you have lots of accounts hotspot and ip burger with rotating IPs is basically the same.
use of ip burger residental ip can keep away from Reactivate message?
Old 03-20-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by qq254733 View Post
use of ip burger residental ip can keep away from Reactivate message?
No It wont I got ip burger now and I get reactivate emails.

Last edited by seller0; 03-20-2022 at 03:27 AM.
Old 03-20-2022

Quote:
No It wont I got ip burger now and I get reactivate emails.
so the ip is not the important thing