account suspended permanently - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-30-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default account suspended permanently

Hi,

As stated above, ****wits have suspended my business account for low INRs.

I am not going to bother starting again however, kick on the bollocks is they have refunded 5 x buyers where they buyers received the items (1 week before suspension).

Buyers cheekily opened INR case, we even provided courier tracking etc and they could see it was delivered but they refunded them, so , we lost item plus money. and they have also suspended our account for INRs.

I was on phone with them for nearly 2 hours yesterday to get that sorted but they told me that I need to pay the fees (as I cancelled DD) before they can look into it.

To me I feel like, they have ripped me off my money and product and on top they want to charge me fees.

I am nearly 850 pounds out of pocket due to the refunds. ebay fees we owe are 400 pounds.

suggestions on how to proceed ?

thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-30-2022

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: account suspended permanently

That is a big risk for young accounts to get hit by scammers. There is no point in paying fees, except not ruining credit score - it will not help to get your account back as 99% they will say "high risk" and will deny appeal.
The Following User Says Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
innocentdevil (03-30-2022)
Old 03-30-2022

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Keep trying customer services, they will re-instate it
Old 03-30-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Keep trying customer services, they will re-instate it
Tons of luck needed. And might be a costy lession - all eb reps are trained to promise heavenly meadows if you pay debts. However, creating a new account is usually times cheaper.
Old 03-30-2022

Longevity: 13%

If you don’t plan on paying the fees then that account is pretty much dead. You got suspended for INR and on top of that you now owe fees. So now you are about to be fighting 2 very tough battles. If I were you I would start a new business and go from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roy3805 For This Useful Post:
muzzie (03-30-2022)
Old 03-30-2022
Threadstarter  

thanks guys. i never considered ebay to be full time business anyway and the suspension proves it too.

I owe them fees but at the same time, they owe us money for wrongly refunding the customers.

I do not plan to sell on ebay again so will just let it go.
I wonder if I don't pay fees, will they be selling debt on to recover, as I want to cover that side too safely. May be send them a letter asking to pay my dues to me after deducting their fees ?
Old 03-30-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentdevil View Post
thanks guys. i never considered ebay to be full time business anyway and the suspension proves it too.

I owe them fees but at the same time, they owe us money for wrongly refunding the customers.

I wonder if I don't pay fees, will they be selling debt on to recover, as I want to cover that side too safely. May be send them a letter asking to pay my dues to me after deducting their fees ?
Well, they wont listen anyway, so just forget it.
Old 03-30-2022

Quote:

To be fair with that attitude they were right getting rid of you.

You need to take ebay seriously if you want to last on the platform that's for sure.

We've all been banned here and those of us that took it as a serious form of income have found our way back on it and flourishing better than before.
Old 03-30-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
To be fair with that attitude they were right getting rid of you.

You need to take ebay seriously if you want to last on the platform that's for sure.

We've all been banned here and those of us that took it as a serious form of income have found our way back on it and flourishing better than before.
i wasn't defaulting on payments and those INRs were a one off.
they only are your friends when you aren't banned but the moment they ban you, they aren't half decent the way they speak to you over the phone. bunch of wankers and I am glad I won't be using them again
Old 03-30-2022

Longevity: 13%

I know what it feels like to lose a return case to a scammer and you know for a fact you did everything right. You lose the item and the payment. You are basically just getting robbed and eBay will 9.9/10 side with buyer. But they say that’s the cost of doing business. That’s bad business
Old 03-30-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
I know what it feels like to lose a return case to a scammer and you know for a fact you did everything right. You lose the item and the payment. You are basically just getting robbed and eBay will 9.9/10 side with buyer. But they say that’s the cost of doing business. That’s bad business
If fees are almost equal to the cost of lost items, then there is no point to support such nonsense. Writing off debts in a fresh acc seems much more reasonable.
Roy3805 (03-30-2022)
Old 03-30-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Hi,

As stated above, ****wits have suspended my business account for low INRs.

I am not going to bother starting again however, kick on the bollocks is they have refunded 5 x buyers where they buyers received the items (1 week before suspension).

Buyers cheekily opened INR case, we even provided courier tracking etc and they could see it was delivered but they refunded them, so , we lost item plus money. and they have also suspended our account for INRs.

I was on phone with them for nearly 2 hours yesterday to get that sorted but they told me that I need to pay the fees (as I cancelled DD) before they can look into it.

To me I feel like, they have ripped me off my money and product and on top they want to charge me fees.

I am nearly 850 pounds out of pocket due to the refunds. ebay fees we owe are 400 pounds.

suggestions on how to proceed ?

thanks

I wouldn't give up. I'd keep calling those dumbasses and actually be very firm about it.

FIle a report in BBB also.
Old 03-30-2022
Super Moderator

Here's the thing though... 5 people filed a non receipt? ANd you know for a fact that your carrier delivered them?

5 is kinda high for INR.
Old 03-30-2022

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Here's the thing though... 5 people filed a non receipt? ANd you know for a fact that your carrier delivered them?

5 is kinda high for INR.
eBay buyers have become increasing cunning in recent years. Ive seen the same phenomenon that OP describes on my suspended accounts - accounts with no/few INR's or return requests all of a sudden get hit with a deluge of INR's and return requests once the seller becomes NARU. You might think this is because NARUed users have their listings removed which leaves buyers wondering what happened to their item, but nope - ive had many a listing go removed without any increase in INR or defective return requests.

I suspect this is mostly due to all the articles / Youtubes posted in recent years that advise buyer's on how they can get "free items" on eBay. In other words, more people are aware of how the system works and how they can exploit it. Ofc the videos always start with "I would NEVER do this personally, this is just content for educational purposes". Yeah, ok buddy.

Once an account goes NARU, cancel all the orders. Send nothing out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirkland For This Useful Post:
innocentdevil (04-01-2022), muzzie (03-31-2022)
Old 03-31-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
eBay buyers have become increasing cunning in recent years. Ive seen the same phenomenon that OP describes on my suspended accounts - accounts with no/few INR's or return requests all of a sudden get hit with a deluge of INR's and return requests once the seller becomes NARU. You might think this is because NARUed users have their listings removed which leaves buyers wondering what happened to their item, but nope - ive had many a listing go removed without any increase in INR or defective return requests.

I suspect this is mostly due to all the articles / Youtubes posted in recent years that advise buyer's on how they can get "free items" on eBay. In other words, more people are aware of how the system works and how they can exploit it. Ofc the videos always start with "I would NEVER do this personally, this is just content for educational purposes". Yeah, ok buddy.

I tend to dig into every customer to see if he has suspicious feedbacks, and do not sell of he seems fishy to me.
Old 03-31-2022

I sell expensive items on a regular basis, get scammers targeting me a few times a year who file INR, claim item is damaged and then switch it for a faulty one ...

But do you know what ? I eat the loss now and report and block them. It's the only way to carry on selling on ebay and at the end of the year the profits outweigh the losses you take. As I said if you want to last on the platform you got to look at the business as a long term business, issue refunds or replace items and eat losses occasionally.
Old 03-31-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Belated welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
innocentdevil (04-01-2022)
Old 04-01-2022
Threadstarter  

though, I understand there are cunning twats buyers around but the issue here is ebay. They take buyers side more than sellers side. I am actually not bothered with ebay ****e anymore. We have our own website with enough traffic now.
Old 04-01-2022
Super Moderator

Quote:

Hmmm... It's kinda hard to believe that a youtube video would turn this many buyers into scammers.

I still wanna believe that most buyers are good people.
Old 04-01-2022

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Hmmm... It's kinda hard to believe that a youtube video would turn this many buyers into scammers.

I still wanna believe that most buyers are good people.
oh, its a whole thing now. "life hacks" they call it. YT, reddit, til tok, lotta places post about it. not yet super mainstream but def out there
The Following User Says Thank You to kirkland For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (04-01-2022)
Old 04-02-2022

Quote:
oh, its a whole thing now. "life hacks" they call it. YT, reddit, til tok, lotta places post about it. not yet super mainstream but def out there
I have many such "lifehacks" for such guys
Old 06-07-2022
Threadstarter  

Yes 5 INRs and all 5 can be proved with DHL tracking so not a micky mouse courier.

its just bull****, I will go under cover with ebay now. fook 'em