Reactivate your eBay account - IP address does not match location? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-22-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Reactivate your eBay account - IP address does not match location?

After getting 90% of my accounts suspended I finally called in and asked what was going on and I was told that one of the reasons was because my IP address does not match the location I stated on my eBay account. Any advice on how I can go about fixing this? Are VPNs still okay?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-22-2022

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Reactivate your eBay account - IP address does not match location?

or maybe a VPS...
Old 07-22-2022

Longevity: 11%

I think you should have sticked to ip burger if you will switching places

I am using it for long time and never a security issue, its quite a cost buy really worth it
Old 07-23-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by natashaiera View Post
After getting 90% of my accounts suspended I finally called in and asked what was going on and I was told that one of the reasons was because my IP address does not match the location I stated on my eBay account. Any advice on how I can go about fixing this? Are VPNs still okay?
Using free VPNs? Not a good idea
Old 07-23-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
What? Sounds off tbh.
Explain a bit further about this account, please.

Old 07-23-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
What? Sounds off tbh.
Explain a bit further about this account, please.

it is located in a different state but with a relative's information so it's real. I waited about 3 weeks before selling. used Verizon mobile hotspot, new user on mac, safari, tracfone. no bank account linked to it yet. but even the ssn was real!
Old 07-23-2022
Threadstarter  

I called eBay again about a different account that was suspended and the rep kept asking me if i had another eBay account. i told her no and she kept insisting that I did. She then said it doesn't matter how many new account i make with different information eBay can tell that it's still me and will suspend my account every time. I have been doing eBay Stealth for 10 years and have read the stealth guide multiple times. Idk what I could possibly be doing to get my accounts linked. Could it be that eBay can now see even when we switch user accounts now?
Old 07-24-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I called eBay again about a different account that was suspended and the rep kept asking me if i had another eBay account. i told her no and she kept insisting that I did. She then said it doesn't matter how many new account i make with different information eBay can tell that it's still me and will suspend my account every time. I have been doing eBay Stealth for 10 years and have read the stealth guide multiple times. Idk what I could possibly be doing to get my accounts linked. Could it be that eBay can now see even when we switch user accounts now?
Agent could be wise to stealth operation or just saying anything to keep you blocked. That being said, are you using the same listings across accounts? Any type of sales pattern that makes it easy to see that it's "you" selling...?
Old 07-26-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Agent could be wise to stealth operation or just saying anything to keep you blocked. That being said, are you using the same listings across accounts? Any type of sales pattern that makes it easy to see that it's "you" selling...?
Completely different listings and listing patterns.
Old 07-30-2022

Unless you are in a different country them saying you were suspended because the IP doesn't match the registered address is 100% BS.
Old 07-30-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Bull****... absolute bull****. If they can tell our stealth accounts are ours all of my accounts would have been nuked .

THey are so full ****, but hey, inducing fear is one of the few things they can do against us.
Old 07-31-2022

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Bull****... absolute bull****. If they can tell our stealth accounts are ours all of my accounts would have been nuked .

THey are so full ****, but hey, inducing fear is one of the few things they can do against us.
Yes Saijan is right eBays plan worked for a while and got me fooled for a while especially when they said bank account must match account name but they say this to fear you from creating any other accounts once you know this is bull **** you then create as many accounts as you want and eBay won’t know it’s you if done correctly.
Old 08-02-2022

Longevity: 38%

You can get Residential IP from same zip code, go for you socks proxies.
Old 08-04-2022

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%

I know some providers in the U.K. for hotspot are terrible giffgaff hotspot for example use to get my accounts suspended. Not sure if Verizon hotspot is any good in the US but I wouldn’t use hotspot from now. Always use my WiFi router now turning it off and on switching between accounts no issues and new ip everytime