Now I have to deal with a freak on eBay and eBay (MC081 CIT NOTICE and MC004 FPA#) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-21-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Now I have to deal with a freak on eBay and eBay (MC081 CIT NOTICE and MC004 FPA#)

After 6 years on eBay my first suspensions.

My story

I have had 17 accounts on 2 computers. I have sold with all those accounts on eBay and NEVER had problems or any warnings from ebay.

After a while a competitor on eBay did not like my presents and did everything to get me down. First he bought my stuff from 2 accounts with snipers and treated me by email and put all my personal info on the net and contacted my clients via there given feedback. I still getting strong and avoid his ‘purchases’ by ending auctions sooner and sold to the highest bidder. After some investigation I found out he has many accounts (at least 90), a lot of suspended accounts and did this trick before on his other competitors (all gone!).

Because I did not know how to deal with this I decided to make new accounts and left the other ones in peace for a while. I started to make accounts 2 weeks ago. Now there were 32 accounts. A few days ago I received emails from eBay with the notice: MC081 CIT NOTICE and MC004 FPA#.
15 of my accounts are suspended now (from both pc’s) and all my clients receive an email with the message abuse of personal information en how they can get the money back..

Now I have to deal with some freak on eBay and eBay it selves.

Perhaps you think I am crazy to have so many linked accounts but it’s because I never had any problems before with eBay and I got myself in some panic mood to create so many accounts in a couple of weeks.

Because the other (which are left) accounts are linked to the suspended accounts by IP address I do not know if I can use them again. I also have to pay some eBay fees for the suspended accounts. I don’t know what the risk will be when I log-in to a suspended account for all my other accounts.

What to do… hope to get some advises from experts.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-21-2009

Longevity: 91%

Your other accounts will probably be linked to suspended ones in short time too.
When you open new accounts, from now on make sure you use dfferent window user on your desktop for each account, all stealth info and different IP for each account. This way they will last much longer and there is no danger for linkage between. Good luck!
Old 11-21-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 83%

Thank you for your advise!

I think my paypal connected the suspended accounts (I used this paypal to to register some accounts, accepted payment method or used this paypal to pay ebay fees automaticaly). But now the other ones are connected by IP to suspended accounts I also think there is a risk..

I emailed ebay with 1 account and they replied that they could understand why I did not understand... I can get my account back by sending them personal information to verify. The problems is I used different names (because of the competitor on ebay) and it concerns many accounts I have to verified.. (dont know if ebay accepts this) If I can get them back I choose for that one and will close some accounts by myself. The most important thing is that my other accounts are no longer connected to the suspended ones. I am thinking about buying eBay Stealth but also want to keep the older ones.
Old 11-21-2009

Longevity: 91%

yes, you need to read eBay Stealth as everything is explained there step by step. All of your questions are answered in the book. One of best investments I ever made..
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyda For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-21-2009)