What kind of suspension will i get? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-03-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
Default What kind of suspension will i get?

Hello!

I want you to ask what happend if i dont send and ID and address proof they gave me deadline to 10th of october (its almost brand new account and never confrimed an account with ID).(my payouts are currently blocked till i send those).

The thing im planning to do is once all of my payments will be avilliable to withdraw i will send them ID and Address proof and withdraw money(They always been immidietley confriming documents and after 4-5 days ban).

do you guys think thats going to workout?

Up to 10 of october there will be around 7k EUR blocked if thats matter.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-03-2022

Activity: 78%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: What kind of suspension will i get?

it is unlikely such an amount will be released until ID is accepted
Old 10-03-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
it is unlikely such an amount will be released until ID is accepted
The thing i meant that when "On hold" wil disappear (which is 25 october of most payments) i will send them ID and immidietley request Withdraw.(as im expecting banishment)
Old 10-03-2022

Activity: 78%
Longevity: 46%

7K EUR is a large amount , either the account is already verified or it is not verified and the amount came in within a short period of time. if the account is not verified they will not pay out until it gets verified
Old 10-03-2022

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by u9x27 View Post
Hello!

I want you to ask what happend if i dont send and ID and address proof they gave me deadline to 10th of october (its almost brand new account and never confrimed an account with ID).(my payouts are currently blocked till i send those).

The thing im planning to do is once all of my payments will be avilliable to withdraw i will send them ID and Address proof and withdraw money(They always been immidietley confriming documents and after 4-5 days ban).

do you guys think thats going to workout?

Up to 10 of october there will be around 7k EUR blocked if thats matter.
Your need to send ID in if you don’t you risk losing your funds.

If it’s a stealth account probably best to change to real info that way your account can become verified and you will eventually get your funds.

It you get suspended for your stealth ID you will never see the funds.

If you get suspended for real ID you will receive your funds but it can take up to 72 days to be paid to you.

If you pass with real ID then your get your funds pretty much straight away.

eBay have told me if tracking shows items are delivered and no issues with customers address or returns then you can receive funds after 30 days from the account receiving the suspension.
Old 10-04-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
Your need to send ID in if you don’t you risk losing your funds.

If it’s a stealth account probably best to change to real info that way your account can become verified and you will eventually get your funds.

It you get suspended for your stealth ID you will never see the funds.

If you get suspended for real ID you will receive your funds but it can take up to 72 days to be paid to you.

If you pass with real ID then your get your funds pretty much straight away.

eBay have told me if tracking shows items are delivered and no issues with customers address or returns then you can receive funds after 30 days from the account receiving the suspension.
Oh okay for me its good i guess cuz its my real id.
But i wonder why do they ban me after ID verification my main account which has the same id dosent get banned but once i verify on new one boom ban.(same items 100% postive feedback over 300+ positives on it) new one have at the moment 35 positive feedback 100% 5/5 rating.But i guess we will see.

The thing is i sell digital items thats kinda problem.

And do you maybe know what kind of suspension they will give me if i wont send them ID and address proff in the time they request?

Last edited by u9x27; 10-04-2022 at 03:37 AM.
Old 10-04-2022

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 40%

Digital is high risk. As long as youve submitted your real ID you should get access to the funds. Whether they reinstate the account thats up to them.

Always go slow on any new account.
Old 10-04-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Digital is high risk. As long as youve submitted your real ID you should get access to the funds. Whether they reinstate the account thats up to them.

Always go slow on any new account.
Right on ^
Old 10-04-2022

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
But i wonder why do they ban me after ID verification my main account which has the same id dosent get banned but once i verify on new one boom ban.(same items 100% postive feedback over 300+ positives on it) new one have at the moment 35 positive feedback 100% 5/5 rating.But i guess we will see.

And do you maybe know what kind of suspension they will give me if i wont send them ID and address proff in the time they request?
It’s because your selling digital items as James commented on the item. To avoid getting suspensions on your accounts it’s best to spread sales on multiple eBay accounts.

Many people think you need lots of feedback to get sales you actuality don’t most of my accounts don’t have a lot of feedback but I still get sales and I’m limiting the risks of MC011 by not carrying all my eggs in one basket.

The suspension you will get will be a permanent suspension as eBay require ID before 10th October so if you don’t submit ID you won’t get another chance to do it and all funds will be lost on the account.
Old 10-04-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,546 Times in 2,199 Posts
Activity: 58%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:

Digital items are always a risk to sell , soon or later the account will usually get nailed.

If you don't give them what they want or if they don't pass it the best thing that can happen is they hold your funds for 90 days.