Payments on hold - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-17-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
Default Payments on hold

I have an aged seller account with real details, currently with power seller status. After the holidays I listed some new items which were a Milwaukee tool set, and a Garmin smart watch. My account got hit with

"Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay account is restricted. You'll start getting paid again when your account is reinstated." Learn more

Then sent a email which doesnt state any MC, just a SR# and requested that I upload tracking for said items which I did after delivery which would be the appeal. I then get another SR# email which now asks

We received your appeal for your eBay account and appreciate you taking the time to provide tracking to all your buyers. Unfortunately, we will need to request some additional information before reinstating your account. We have outlined the requirements below:

Please also allow us to explain what information we still need:

- Documentation that shows that you purchased items ********** and ********* listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacturer invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

Now if I cant take a picture or screen shot how can I provide them with anything as all I have is a paper invoice or email receipt from HomeDepot which is where the tool set came from, and Kohls for the watch. So I used chat prior to making a phone call just for a record of whatever B.S they tell me: Here is what I was told would work.

Cool! Please upload on the link shared above and it will be securely sent to concerned team for review. We can accept a picture of the invoice pictured clearly with your proof of ID that proves the ownership is in your possession.
Deejoyp

Yes, you can do this too as proof of ownership. Proof of ID must be clearly uploaded. This is just a workaround for cases like yours.

So lets see now if what the rep said is true......

Anyone else deal with this, or use the method of simply taking a picture with ID? any positive outcomes?

Last edited by ddone99; 01-17-2023 at 02:02 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-17-2023

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Payments on hold

kOHL and HD receipts are not vendor invoice,but you may try to attach your credit card slip or statement,circle the amount to show you paid for them
Old 01-17-2023
Threadstarter  

I'll upload that also, thanks

Since its only payouts held currently with no other restrictions can I sign up for spendable funds can I just buy from one of my other accounts and get the funds safely out of the account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreetjimmy View Post
It states manufacturer invoices or*** receipts *** this I have run into several times
Now I'm thinking it is the milwaukee items...because home depot is getting hit hard ... so try a manufacturer invoice like direct milwaukee and let me know if it worked. I have a psd template for home depot but it didn't work and it looks like a perfect reciept. You can also go into home depot and request a recipet for those items and tell them that you will order online and they will print it out for you.
Yep, HD getting hit hard, heard they not giving labels out and tools mostly getting told return in store.

Quote:
Back in the day for an aged accounts basic receipts worked
..now they just ban. New accounts..when they hit flags in the first 90 days
This account is 2 years old, run about 65k a year thru it. Never had a issue and sold higher priced new items prior to listing a Garmin watch and tool set

for the trouble it gave not even worth it, better of listing on market place and get cash in person.

does it usually lead to suspension or restriction after jumping thru the hoops with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
such a restriction usually means that you did not sell similar items recently or on the contrary you only sold such items recently and it became too much comparing to your average selling history
on this one account monthly 5 to 7k, steady items but is the range of 75.00 nothing near 600 or 500 so assume both being purchased in the same time added up to a 1g sale for the day flagged me

so here is the outcome as I assumed from reading alot of posts on here. So they want stool sample now. I am better off leaving the seller account restricted then to flag my info with a MC hit

Hello **********,

We received your appeal for your eBay account and appreciate you taking the time to gather the required documentation. Unfortunately, after reviewing the submitted documentation we noticed that it was either incomplete or illegible. We understand if this process has been inconvenient for you and we want to continue processing your appeal as quickly as possible. In order for us to complete the review of your account, we ask that you please provide some additional information. We have outlined the requirements below:

Please allow us to explain what information we have accepted: Thank you for providing the documentation to show the two orders on prior concern.

- Please resolve any remaining returns that would need your attention.

- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID. We just need the back now and request proof of address thank you for your efforts.

- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.

- Documentation for all items that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacture invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

We appreciate you taking the time and effort to compile this information. Please upload the above requested information to the following link below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
ddone99, sadly even after you provide the requested items, eb is notorious for keeping accounts banned...very annoying
It seems to be so after reading other posts they string you along. I am going to leave the account restricted and not waste anymore time.

Quote:
It never used 2 be this way..good thing I fkd them good
Yep, same here they going get hit hard now.

Last edited by TGMT²; 01-20-2023 at 12:50 AM. Reason: double posting
Old 01-17-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
kOHL and HD receipts are not vendor invoice,but you may try to attach your credit card slip or statement,circle the amount to show you paid for them
It states manufacturer invoices or*** receipts *** this I have run into several times
Now I'm thinking it is the milwaukee items...because home depot is getting hit hard ... so try a manufacturer invoice like direct milwaukee and let me know if it worked. I have a psd template for home depot but it didn't work and it looks like a perfect reciept. You can also go into home depot and request a recipet for those items and tell them that you will order online and they will print it out for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to wallstreetjimmy For This Useful Post:
ddone99 (01-17-2023)
Old 01-17-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddone99 View Post
I have an aged seller account with real details, currently with power seller status. After the holidays I listed some new items which were a Milwaukee tool set, and a Garmin smart watch. My account got hit with

"Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay account is restricted. You'll start getting paid again when your account is reinstated." Learn more

Then sent a email which doesnt state any MC, just a SR# and requested that I upload tracking for said items which I did after delivery which would be the appeal. I then get another SR# email which now asks

We received your appeal for your eBay account and appreciate you taking the time to provide tracking to all your buyers. Unfortunately, we will need to request some additional information before reinstating your account. We have outlined the requirements below:

- Documentation that shows that you purchased items ********** and ********* listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacturer invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement. (NOTE: This documentation must show your suppliers' information, items purchased, quantity purchased, price per unit and your payment information.)

Now if I cant take a picture or screen shot how can I provide them with anything as all I have is a paper invoice or email receipt from HomeDepot which is where the tool set came from, and Kohls for the watch. So I used chat prior to making a phone call just for a record of whatever B.S they tell me: Here is what I was told would work.

Cool! Please upload on the link shared above and it will be securely sent to concerned team for review. We can accept a picture of the invoice pictured clearly with your proof of ID that proves the ownership is in your possession.
Deejoyp

Yes, you can do this too as proof of ownership. Proof of ID must be clearly uploaded. This is just a workaround for cases like yours.

So lets see now if what the rep said is true......

Anyone else deal with this, or use the method of simply taking a picture with ID? any positive outcomes?

Back in the day for an aged accounts basic receipts worked
..now they just ban. New accounts..when they hit flags in the first 90 days
Old 01-18-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 01-18-2023

Yea meaning it worked back than not now. Try contacting milwaukee and see if you can get an authorization for resell.
Old 01-18-2023

Activity: 80%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
This account is 2 years old, run about 65k a year thru it. Never had a issue and sold higher priced new items prior to listing a Garmin watch and tool set
such a restriction usually means that you did not sell similar items recently or on the contrary you only sold such items recently and it became too much comparing to your average selling history
Old 01-19-2023

Activity: 80%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
does it usually lead to suspension or restriction after jumping thru the hoops with them?
it's done by computer , usually if the turnover rises quickly in % terms or if nature of items changes towards much higher prices

you sell slowly , increase volume by 20% per month and it should work

with expensive items same thing , selling little and slowly increase
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
ddone99 (01-19-2023)
Old 01-19-2023

Yea the notice of doom and afterwards it's a wrap...permibanned
Old 01-19-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

ddone99, sadly even after you provide the requested items, eb is notorious for keeping accounts banned...very annoying
Old 01-19-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
It never used 2 be this way..good thing I fkd them good
The Following User Says Thank You to wallstreetjimmy For This Useful Post:
ddone99 (01-19-2023)
Old 01-19-2023

I wonder wat changed