How do I get my funds after 190 days? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #23  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 12
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I get my funds after 190 days?

MC011 I kept at it, which is why so much money is tied up in it.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #24  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 81,557
Thanks: 6,467
Thanked 9,496 Times in 8,769 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: How do I get my funds after 190 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shingfoo View Post
MC011 I kept at it, which is why so much money is tied up in it.
I understand - how old was the account? And how fast was that balance built? In a month?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 12
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I get my funds after 190 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r933 View Post
190 days has now passed.

I have an email from exec complaints team that funds would release automatically on 8th Sept 2026.

I have been chasing it for 3 weeks to ensure they'd be paid today and have been ignored each time, and every time I use the send email functionality, their stupid AI responds back saying my suspension is final and ignoring the actual question.

Where do I go now, do I call and ask for a certain department etc?
i got automatically after all passed
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 12
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 23%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I get my funds after 190 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
i understand - how old was the account? And how fast was that balance built? In a month?
2-3month i have 10 account like this so balance all keep in account all germany account
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 81,557
Thanks: 6,467
Thanked 9,496 Times in 8,769 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: How do I get my funds after 190 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shingfoo View Post
2-3month i have 10 account like this so balance all keep in account all germany account
Yikes...10 accounts like this so with the math, that's about 15k in each after only 2-3 months of selling...that's WAY too high let alone similar products across the accounts (I can bet).

Not, big question, did you ever have strikes or accusation by eb of illegal products or violations of any kind?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 330
Thanks: 6
Thanked 82 Times in 70 Posts
Activity: 26%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I get my funds after 190 days?

What was their exact wording in the message for MC081? I haven't come across this one yet.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Funds on Hold for 14 days and now is 30 days heidoncs UK Managed Payments 17 02-03-2022 12:31 PM
180 days Paypal held my Funds, How can I withdraw my Funds? terryadams3030 PayPal Talk 8 02-05-2018 02:20 AM
Permanently Limited...180 Days To Receive Funds. What About 45 Days? wtfebay Paypal Limited 6 06-30-2016 12:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts