New ebay note today ... try register ebay account today - Page 4 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%

Ebay working on Thanksgiving- at least their Bots are.. Heres an acct- NOT LINKED to a paypal, but paypal offered in lisitng.. Tried a listing today:

You can not submit your listing due to the following problems
Attention eBay Member!
During a recent screening of your PayPal and eBay accounts, we observed activity that is unusual or potentially high risk. We have limited access to your account(s) until additional security measures can be completed.
To resolve this issue, please log in to your PayPal account and go to the “Resolution Center”. The Resolution Center subtab is located on the Account Overview page between the History and Profile subtab.
To log in to your PayPal account, please go to: https://www.paypal.com/
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-22-2007
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
eBay is being evil... geez
Well there's the surprise of the century.
Old 11-22-2007
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
Ebay working on Thanksgiving- at least their Bots are.. Heres an acct- NOT LINKED to a paypal, but paypal offered in lisitng.. Tried a listing today:

Attention eBay Member!
During a recent screening of your PayPal and eBay accounts, we observed activity that is unusual or potentially high risk. We have limited access to your account(s) until additional security measures can be completed.
To resolve this issue, please log in to your PayPal account and go to the “Resolution Center”. The Resolution Center subtab is located on the Account Overview page between the History and Profile subtab.

It's like Modee said here before.. Paypal and eBay are linking now no matter what. They truly are one and the same company now. What I do anyway is just create a brand new (⊗⊗⊗⊗) PP account to go with a single eBay account.
Old 11-22-2007
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post

Attention eBay Member!
The paypal account you entered..... was it just some ⊗⊗⊗⊗ email under which no paypal account is registered? or was it a real paypal account that exists?
Old 11-22-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalawash View Post
It's like Modee said here before.. Paypal and eBay are linking now no matter what. They truly are one and the same company now. What I do anyway is just create a brand new (⊗⊗⊗⊗) PP account to go with a single eBay account.
If you open a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal (actually register with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address and gift card)... and anybody pays to that account (and they will pay) - your paypal account will get limited right away until you can verify your social security, bank, etc. So what is the point of this? The money will be stuck and you'll never be able to get it, and the customer won't be able to cancel his payment at this point.
Old 11-22-2007
MU

Nope leonid, you're wrong.. I accept payments into the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ PP and nothing happens. I'm sure if disputes arose or something like that there's a good chance they would limit the account, but they won't limit it just because you're using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. There's no way for them to tell!
Old 11-22-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalawash View Post
Nope leonid, you're wrong.. I accept payments into the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ PP and nothing happens. I'm sure if disputes arose or something like that there's a good chance they would limit the account, but they won't limit it just because you're using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. There's no way for them to tell!
Ones you try to take out $ form ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal they will ask you to verify . Not because you have ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info..
Old 11-22-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonid5000 View Post
Ones you try to take out $ form ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal they will ask you to verify . Not because you have ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info..
It would probly be wise not to post any fixs on how to get around this merchant account thing cause im sure ebay has spys all over this site and will only fix what every method we come up with to get around this problem.
Old 11-22-2007
Banned

Exactly............
Old 11-23-2007

Longevity: 96%

8 weeks on 3 ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal accounts and have not been limited yet. Gonna see how long they last
Old 11-23-2007

got ppal accts in all 5 of my kids names, theyre ages from 3-11, still not taken down.. only run couple hundred at a time through though..
Old 11-23-2007
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vers0 View Post
8 weeks on 3 ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal accounts and have not been limited yet. Gonna see how long they last
Just leave a $100-$200 in them at all times and you should be fine. I've transferred nearly $10,000 on one account over 3 months that way and never got limited. Not even asked for a copy of ID card, which I couldn't provide because they're all in ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names :D
Old 11-23-2007
Threadstarter  

i don't know what you are people doing but in my case this just don't work. Just when you are happy and got $ on ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account they will limit you. It happened to me many times before.. thats why i just dont do it any moore. maybe because im dealing with allot of $.. to risky...
I was helping lots of people in my email and there where allot of them who had $ stuck in payplal
Old 11-23-2007

NO, I just got too Brave and TOO Greedy, I had 8 diff ebay accts linked to 1 ppal, had too much cash coming in, it was fine with 2, then 3, then well.. you get the picture, MY FAULT!(Forgot for a moment i was dealing with the big monster that holds peoples money, and lives off the MILLIONS of dollars on hold, interest
Old 11-23-2007
Executive [VIP]

Here is what I do. So far I have 4 open PayPal accounts I use right now. They were created, expanded use number sent. 3 days later verified and payments started coming in.

I get payments, around $40-$60 each. I withdraw the first 3-4 payments instantly, then let about $200 sit. Then I withdraw $120 and let $80 in the account. Then I wait to $300, I withdraw $200 and let $100 in it. And so on until there's $100-$200 in it, depending on the sales you make. I always leave enough for about 4 full refunds and then a bit of spare too.

So far I've been limited on one account after reaching $3000 something, I provided the information (invoices and tracking numbers) and was unlimited within 3 days. On the other accounts, I've all passed the $2000 mark with them and one is around $10,000 now, never any limitation. Maybe I'm just lucky, maybe it's because I'm in Japan, not the US.

I can really say I love PayPal (but I hate eBay) :D
Old 11-23-2007
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
If you open a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal (actually register with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address and gift card)... and anybody pays to that account (and they will pay) - your paypal account will get limited right away until you can verify your social security, bank, etc. So what is the point of this? The money will be stuck and you'll never be able to get it, and the customer won't be able to cancel his payment at this point.
Nope. I guess it depends where you live. Outside the US, nobody has to verify a Social Security number.
Old 11-23-2007
MU

Quote:
Nope, I also withdraw money from those accounts. So far I'm still fine.
Old 11-23-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
Just leave a $100-$200 in them at all times and you should be fine. I've transferred nearly $10,000 on one account over 3 months that way and never got limited. Not even asked for a copy of ID card, which I couldn't provide because they're all in ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names :D
How do you transfer money out of a paypal account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info?? Do you just list a bank account that has your real info?
Old 11-23-2007
Executive [VIP]

Yup. Banks in Japan don't check what name the funds come in under. I guess because some banks write all the information, like names and address, in Japanese. So it would be too difficult to verify the names and most transfers would get rejected automatically, so they let them slide through. It'll take another hundred years until they get everything changed over to English.
Old 11-23-2007
MU

You can do the same thing in the US anyway. Paypal is just bluffing when they say the name on the bank account must match the name on your Paypal account. :D
Old 11-24-2007
Executive [VIP]

You need to try it with a small amount, like $15 or $20 first. If that goes through, you're good. Some banks really do deny transfers if the names don't match.
Old 11-24-2007

yes I can confirm the note
Closed Thread