Ughhh I hate ebay even more now!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-25-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default Ughhh I hate ebay even more now!!!

They have instantly killed my account again! I'd done nothing wrong, I made no mistakes with cross linking or IP's etc.

This account has been going strong since Oct. 2009 all 100% positive feedback, no negs, no neutrals, all happy buyers

Got 3 emails this morning:
FRORC002, MC011 & MC170

I was doing great, in fact too great I guess and they canceled every listing and mass emailed every buyer I had telling them they should file disputes - WTF! ebay?????? Of course, disputes started mounting almost instantly because ebay tells them to do so ARGHHHHH!

They want me to provide documentation on products I stock, full front/back drivers license and they said they tried to call me - BS, they did not! And to kindly ask me to provide this info to them after they have canceled all listing and told buyers to file disputes - I'd spend 2 months trying to unravel their mess they created for my ID.

This is so farking wrong!

Just venting, not a damn thing I can do about it I know.........

Why can they not operate on a respectable level? Ok, remove my listings while I provide documents, but to purposely tell all outstanding buyers to file disputes before I've had a chance to fix anything - - - F.U. ebay!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 82%

Yeah it sucks but that is just how Ebay handles things. Have you had any complaints filed against you recently? What kind of catergorys do you list in?
Old 03-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via MSN to teedon Send a message via Skype™ to teedon

build your own websites,no rule ,no banned ,stay away ebay
Old 03-26-2010
Threadstarter  

No vero stuff, no warnings or complaints against me.

I listed everything from pet supplies to items for your home.

I just looked in that accounts email, a massive snowball effect due to ebays mass email to file disputes on me - SNAD disputes, item never recieved etc etc

All ebay fee's paid on time & up to date. I was running a good business model and buyers were 100% happy. I also had no DSR's below 4.8% in any category.

I did lose some money because my last transfer - paypal reversed

Whats amazing about the whole situation is I never even had a chance to fix or prove myself to them, the damage they did with mass email and such created a problem with buyers I probably never would have gotten fixed.

Operating like that should be ILLEGAL!!!!!

F.U. ebay F.U. time to juggle more accounts
Old 03-31-2010

Longevity: 81%

You should have multiple Ebay accounts always ready to go, because one day for no reason they will suspended you. It is just easier to move on to a new account. Next, you should be directing them off ebay to make the sales. You can easily put in jpgs with your stores url. You can easily direct them to your ecrater store with hidden links or hidden urls in the ad description so the killbots don't get you. Besides items in your ecrater store show up in the google search, and that is were most all your sales will come from. Basically, just use Ebay as way to bring customers to your own website or ecrater store.
Old 03-31-2010

Longevity: 83%

How much feedback did you have? And how much volume where you doing
Old 03-31-2010

HOW TO easily direct them to your ecrater store with hidden links or hidden urls in the ad description??

THANKS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyM View Post
You should have multiple Ebay accounts always ready to go, because one day for no reason they will suspended you. It is just easier to move on to a new account. Next, you should be directing them off ebay to make the sales. You can easily put in jpgs with your stores url. You can easily direct them to your ecrater store with hidden links or hidden urls in the ad description so the killbots don't get you. Besides items in your ecrater store show up in the google search, and that is were most all your sales will come from. Basically, just use Ebay as way to bring customers to your own website or ecrater store.
Old 04-01-2010
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via MSN to teedon Send a message via Skype™ to teedon

Just put your website name on the pictures
Old 04-02-2010

Yeah, the killbots can't scan pics for urls also there are a few ways to put the url in the ad description using html that will direct your buyer to your website or ecrater store.
Old 04-02-2010

If that account was mine and stealth,
why would i even bother with straightening things out.
After they did me wrong by mass mailing all my buyers??

They can file as many disputes as they want.
The account is dead. I wouldn't even hang around there anymore. lol :D
If i can get my money out of pp i would. But then again
i dont leave money in there that i can't afford to loose.

peace.
Old 04-02-2010

I hear ya.

God I hate ebay. If I could drive a stake through their heart, I would. I can prove ebay condones and encourages extortion of it's sellers
Old 04-05-2010
Threadstarter  

I already knew there was nothing could be done, I was just pretty pissed they could do "anyone" like this prior to finding out who I was etc. etc. I guess mentally devastated... p00f its gone!!!!

I already have and had other accounts, although none are as strong as this one was going.

I let this one go, although I have looked at a few emails from it for whatever reason and of course they are all pissed buyers, disputes, investigation notices etc.

I've since deleted the windows login and all its belongings to never go back...

just sucks!
Old 04-12-2010

Longevity: 90%

Thats ebay for you. pretty hard to keep an account going for a lengthy amount of time. depending on what you sell.
Old 04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyPockets View Post
I already knew there was nothing could be done, I was just pretty pissed they could do "anyone" like this prior to finding out who I was etc. etc. I guess mentally devastated... p00f its gone!!!!

I already have and had other accounts, although none are as strong as this one was going.

I let this one go, although I have looked at a few emails from it for whatever reason and of course they are all pissed buyers, disputes, investigation notices etc.

I've since deleted the windows login and all its belongings to never go back...

just sucks!
Please unlink you paypal if you can then they cant get any money from your account..very important to do this if you anticipate problems. always very important note to remember. otherwise the advice given above is good about canceling the card and account at bank level. they dont play fair, so we dont play fair.
Old 04-12-2010

Default ..

I got this same notice today only a few differences.

All 3 emails the same, i didn't see what your letters said otherwise I could compare them. Mine is asking me to call them back after I did miss there call and i can see that on my phone. My account has been running since late 90's with all real info too! Although I didn't sell much on there until about 4 months ago, now I sell dvds, and Im guessing its because I recently listed a ton, my biggest batch yet.

Do you think I still have a chance for reinstatement when they call me since I can give them whatever info they need?

Does anyone have a clue as to what they will be asking me?

I'm really kinda scared about this and definitely very confused. I'd really like to keep this account as I have no back up accounts at the moment. If I do get past this, this is definitely my warning sign to start looking into that or other options.
Old 04-12-2010

Default ..

oh by the way, I do not believe they sent out any mass emails to buyers or anything either. Did they send you a notice telling you that or did you just figure that out through buyers telling you? My emails are still good, with no complaints so Im hoping this was just empty's situation and not mine