Am I Eligible For New Accounts With Paypal & Ebay??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-06-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Question Am I Eligible For New Accounts With Paypal & Ebay???

Hello

I need help in solving this little riddle on a new account identity i am relatively new to Ebay and Paypay(9 mths into it) but having not known enough and for the most part my own deliquency on record keeping it cost me my account with Paypal & Ebay. It started off by me not providing enough information on the USPS Tracking No. for a couple of transactions that were disputed by my buyers as my computer had completely shut down and couldn't get it back up again so i had to terminate my computer due to Harddrive Errors and ended up losing very important USPS Shipment tracking information on couple disputes with my buyers that i was suppose to followup paypal with the disputed Items.

As a result my account was limited because i couldn't provide the needed info and still is i since then recieved my monies after the 180 day period, but i would like to restart a business checking account that i had during this same time period under my other email address. I never used this account with either paypal or ebay so it's been a dormant account.

The sinerio goes like this, my suspended account was on my Savings Account which i used as a Paypal Premier Acct. Both accounts are from the same bank Citibank in my name this business account is a checking account solely in my name on Paypal. I edited this address as well as my first name on this account i moved my second birth name to my first name during this time i was having problems with Paypal. I changed my address to another address within my area code. On my Ebay account i did the same as well as i had another email address i signed up to a New Ebay User Id.

It's been 3mths since i closed my Paypal Account, i know it is still there if i sign on to it. But now that i have a new computer and using new ISP Provider i would like to know with all the changes i've made if Ebay & Paypal would identify me on their database. I always delete cookies & restart my computer before entering these accounts

Thank You
Jerrod
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-07-2007

Longevity: 98%

Paypal is the devil. Use CCnow.
Old 12-07-2007

Longevity: 95%

yes there is always a chance to get limited, But I have reused my suspended real info thrughh a dormint account and it was good as gold!!