Hi I'm new - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-10-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Hi I'm new

HI
I'm new here.and getting some great advise how to stay on Ebay:D

i"ve had numerous accounts suspended before ...and have noticed some things.which might have been discussed before.

1.the Less you log into your account the longer they last.In fact I use them only to list some occasional say 2 -4 things a week and just check them by typing their keywords without logging on EBay.also I register via gmail ,I just look at the email titles and only answer them if something is really important.otherwise I don't open any Ebay mail if at all possible.I check the seller account only once the item is sold to send invoices.

2.same applies to paypal.if you log in and out of paypal several times a day you are inviting for suspension.

3.Never Never keep any money in your paypal account.I usually just bid and buy other items on ebay via my seperate buyer account.Leave money for a few hrs in the account and it is gone.I do not need ebay to support me and I just use it for fun money basically.also I've noticed the minute you transfer money to you account paypal will suspend your account and cancel the transfer

Willing to accept any other advise if you have it my account has been running about 2mths now
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-10-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 100%

Hehe, some good advice.

If your Paypal account is not verified and confirmed, you can almost always expect being limited once you reach a certain limit. But if you take care of this before you start selling, having your account confirmed and verified you'll save your self a lot of problems in the future.

As for logging into eBay less, I guess it's a good practice. It gives you less of a chance of screwing up somewhere.

Not bad.