Need Help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-20-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Need Help

I got all of my ebay ids suspended last year for non-paying ebay fees, it was my fault, I got into a tough financial situation and was way behind. I paid them off a few months later, about $4500, I had 3 ids, feebacks of 5500, 4500, and 3800. In the meantime I tried to add another id under my girlfreinds name using only her address and new email info, it didn't take long, anout a week, suspended, not smart. I gave them some bull**** hardship story, they accepted it and allowed me to get back on id. It had good feeback though. I was selling for about a year no problems, got suspended for some bullcrap customer complaint. Have not been able to get back on. I started using someone elses account, registered in another state. Had no problems for over a month. No "linked to suspended user crap", didn't really change any PC info, no new Ip address. Used his email and paypal accounts. That id got suspended for a VERO infraction. It is suspended for a month, or so they say. I am out of action for 3 weeks now. I use one of the ebay suspension guides, new Business (DBA), new email, new DBA Bank account, new phone number, new address, am using "Go Trusted Scure Tunnell" to hide my ip, clear out my cache everytime I log onto ebay, read emails in text only. The new id is on for about 2-days and I got stupid, tried listing about 10 items and got the "Abusing ebay" suspension. Now I think I got this because they info was not all totally verified. They may have called the phone number that I did not have properly set up. Maybe?? But they want some info to be verified to reinstate me. There is nothing I want be able to provide once my DBA debit card has arrived. Here is my question, I have the abliltiy to use an freinds account with about 100 feedback, what steps should I take to use it??, until I get my new id back on if at all. I was thinking it is all his info, so maybe just a New IP address, or should I not even try to log in on my PC, I need help, sorry for the long post and appreciate any help here.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

They suspended you not because of the information, but because you listed 10 items on a brand new account, probably all within an hour or so?
Old 01-20-2008
Threadstarter  

Default help Cont.

Any ideas on using my freinds account??? I just need it for a few weeks, to get some money flowing. Its all his info, I want to know what steps to take to use it from my PC, thansk for the response. Help still needed !!!!!!
Old 01-20-2008

Longevity: 95%

Hi-not crazy about your user name (kinda offensive)? Anyhow- did you are you using the same paypal acct for all these? Seems like you gotta read +re-read Aspkins guide. Leave them other accts alone 2 cool off. Go to a library+ open new acct-following aspkins guide+ start out slow-if u think u can manage it-create 2 new accts-Different Libraries+ create your Auctiva ebay token while there. -Good Luck! All the secrets + keys are here..I am living proof of that...(lost 42+ accts in my first 30 dys BEFORE I found aspkins forum...
Old 01-20-2008

ebayhateluv...when you generate a token through auctiva can you post your listing sfrom auctiva without signing into ebay???
Old 01-20-2008
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Look you all, 1 out of 3 accounts will get booted for no reason. just accept it and make another account. So please stop posting why did I get suspended everytime you get a message.

Most of the time its not you, just Ebay robots..
Old 01-20-2008

Longevity: 98%
Default one out of three!

Wow ...Better keep um coming that is scary..

But we all have tthe knowledge

EB
Old 01-20-2008

Default Saving money

Hello to everyone. I am new to this forum, but I will like to give a tip. Instead of purchasing CCleaner according to Savahaganda, you can download Windows Washer for free. Every penny saved is a penny earned.

I have a question myself though. I have high-speed internet, and I am paying for AOL 9.1 to hide my ip. I noticed that someone mentioned Go Trusted Secure Tunnel to hide ips. Was wondering if this will be picked up by Ebay for hiding your ip?
Old 01-20-2008

HI- YES< to answer the Question-- Thats the nice thing about it---in fact right now- I am at home- Ive posted over 20 listings on 8 seperate accts, ALL
WITHOUT logging into ebay at all )
----GET YOUR EBAY TOKENS generated at the Library or wherever you make your acct- the same hour you make it...
Old 01-22-2008

got it, thanks!
Old 01-22-2008

Ok thanks. Was wondering though what's the deal with the carrot? I think I would rather kiss my dog in the mouth.
Old 01-22-2008

Ebayhateluv.....what is your opinion about dial-up? The only bad thing is once you get used to high-speed going back to dial-up is like getting used to driving a Ferrari and then having to go back to driving a Ford Festiva.....no offense to anyone that owns one. Haha!
Old 01-22-2008

HI- I have lots of kids, so IN our Family room, where I have 3 desktops,
Its not uncommon for the Router to get ripped out of the wall, or end up in the Neighbors yard, after a fight..
--So, YES< I use Dial up at times, I use aol dial up. I have some old access numbers they do not even post anymore, as I have been a paid aol member since they began, (prev. Compuserve)-if anyone remembers??
-- AOL Dial up at 40-46,000 isnt that terribly slow, BUT i only use it to set up an acct or answer emails..
--ALL Photo uploading is done on DSL, via Auctiva..
Old 01-23-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
HI- YES< to answer the Question-- Thats the nice thing about it---in fact right now- I am at home- Ive posted over 20 listings on 8 seperate accts, ALL
WITHOUT logging into ebay at all )
----GET YOUR EBAY TOKENS generated at the Library or wherever you make your acct- the same hour you make it...
how do you get paid for what you sell? do you use 8 different PayPal accounts? or do you use a merchant account or many merchant accounts?
I got the idea of new eBay accounts but what bothers me is the receiving payment side of the deal. I am afraid of PayPal..
Also what about phone numbers? do you just make up new numbers?