Got suspended today! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-28-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Default Got suspended today!

I am selling NFL jerseys and got busted for VERO. Don't know If I had too many listings at once or what? I have a lot of inventory left. Any ideas???
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-28-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Default

open a new account and start over. maybe open 2 or 3 and spread the shirts over the accounts. im no expert but the other guys may be able to help you more.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-28-2008
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,774
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Welcome to the club.. grab some coffEe, beer or whatever and read up!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-28-2008
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,393
Thanks: 14
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (0)
Default

With tags and holograms? I think that might help, but with EB who knows
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-28-2008
ebayhateluv's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,329
Thanks: 0
Thanked 106 Times in 41 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Another POssibilty, if your Margin is high enough- let a Power Seller sell them, they have alittle more flexibility/ Trust- look up Sellers assistants, in your area, on ebay..
__________________
Always.. Be the BEST you can Be, at Whatever you do! Be Part of the Solution, rather than Part of the Problem.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2008
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,757
Thanks: 2,902
Thanked 3,741 Times in 1,591 Posts
Activity: 52%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (25)
Default

VeRo is really hard to get around. Your accounts will never be truly safe. You could have accounts going for a few weeks maybe even a couple months, but VeRo will always take them down. If I were you, I would just work on multiple accounts until your stock is sold and forget about selling anything VeRO after that. But that's just me.
__________________

Notice: Do not PM me. I get too many PMs to answer.
Please go to https://support.aspkin.com and submit a ticket instead.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-28-2008
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,393
Thanks: 14
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (0)
Default

good advice
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-28-2008
bbcoach's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 132
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (1)
Default Vero & Jerseys

I got 2-totally seperate accounts closed down for selling Jerseys. One account in another state and a freinds account today. neither were new accounts, both had feeback over 50 when I started selling. Good luck with selling those. I think I got reported by another seller because I was moving more volume. I have a good amount left, But I am done with selling them, 2-strikes is enough for me. They are looking at this stuff hard. Also expect a letter from Reebok/Adidas attorney any day. They will ask you to pay reperations, Its inevitable.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-28-2008
bbcoach's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 132
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (1)
Default Jerseys & Vero again...

Killer about it is, that the overseas sellers I was buying from are all still active on ebay. Try to get a grip on that.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-28-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 92
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
VeRo is really hard to get around. Your accounts will never be truly safe. You could have accounts going for a few weeks maybe even a couple months, but VeRo will always take them down. If I were you, I would just work on multiple accounts until your stock is sold and forget about selling anything VeRO after that. But that's just me.

Isent that what this forum is for? Getting around selling vero items. I was thinking most people here were selling vero items. If you are selling generic stuff what is the point in having multiple accounts.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-29-2008
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I think what got me busted was trying to move to much to fast. I had 20 + feedback with no negative. I had almost 25 listings going - 1 day,3 day, and 7 day. I also was having problems with western union online and buying my jerseys. I made a big purchase that was over 2G worth of super bowl jerseys. Instead of going to a WU location with 2G of cash in my pockets I paid my wholesaler via PayPal. Probably another big no no. I contact Ebay yesterday and they said that their listing practices team pulled the listings.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-29-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rye111 View Post
I think what got me busted was trying to move to much to fast. I had 20 + feedback with no negative. I had almost 25 listings going - 1 day,3 day, and 7 day. I also was having problems with western union online and buying my jerseys. I made a big purchase that was over 2G worth of super bowl jerseys. Instead of going to a WU location with 2G of cash in my pockets I paid my wholesaler via PayPal. Probably another big no no. I contact Ebay yesterday and they said that their listing practices team pulled the listings.
yeah i think your fine with vero until you list to much to quick. but why if your able to get the item in wholsale . in most cases its your rivals on ebay they tell ebay as soon as you start listing any where near there quantity and then ebay do the only thing they know.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-29-2008
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Default

So what do you think is my best plan of attack? Can I use my old ebay/PP account after my suspension is up? Or should I go the new account route? I get cleaning the PC and changing IPs, but how do the prepaid cards work? So I wouldn't use PP for my transactions? Please help.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-29-2008
ebayhateluv's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,329
Thanks: 0
Thanked 106 Times in 41 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Seller:
This Forum was created to let us all VENT, get our frustrations out,
Share with one another, our pitfalls, our triumphs,
and to attempt to help one another , all in the common cause of allowing us all to get back to selling to better our selves and our families lifestyles.
BUT.. NOT created to sell Veros..
__________________
Always.. Be the BEST you can Be, at Whatever you do! Be Part of the Solution, rather than Part of the Problem.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-30-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 92
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
Seller:
This Forum was created to let us all VENT, get our frustrations out,
Share with one another, our pitfalls, our triumphs,
and to attempt to help one another , all in the common cause of allowing us all to get back to selling to better our selves and our families lifestyles.
BUT.. NOT created to sell Veros..
Ok so if you get a good account up and your selling all non vero stuff what is the point in having 11 accounts? You are not going to be bothered if you appear to be a differant person selling all legal stuff. It just doesnt make sense to me.
Also I am under the impression that most of us get our stock from china. 95% of there stuff is ⊗⊗⊗⊗/replica.
I have a powerseller account that sells all legal stuff. I make about 3 dollars a sale. I am not complaining with that, but the real money is with the replica stuff. Hats, jackets, shoes, purses you name it.
So most people here are just selling risky items that appear to be ⊗⊗⊗⊗ b/c of all the real ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on ebay?
I would put up a serious fight if they gave me a hard time selling real stuff. My ex gfs dad use to get real purses from a Coach store and he could make a good buck on those. Ebay gave him a hard time and he was able to get around that b/c he proved that he was not dealing with ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-30-2008
Rosanna's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 205
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
iTrader: (2)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seller View Post
Ok so if you get a good account up and your selling all non vero stuff what is the point in having 11 accounts? You are not going to be bothered if you appear to be a differant person selling all legal stuff. It just doesnt make sense to me.
Also I am under the impression that most of us get our stock from china. 95% of there stuff is ⊗⊗⊗⊗/replica.
I have a powerseller account that sells all legal stuff. I make about 3 dollars a sale. I am not complaining with that, but the real money is with the replica stuff. Hats, jackets, shoes, purses you name it.
So most people here are just selling risky items that appear to be ⊗⊗⊗⊗ b/c of all the real ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on ebay?
I would put up a serious fight if they gave me a hard time selling real stuff. My ex gfs dad use to get real purses from a Coach store and he could make a good buck on those. Ebay gave him a hard time and he was able to get around that b/c he proved that he was not dealing with ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
Honestly, find a reputable dealer, go legit, and save some anxiety. You can get in SERIOUS trouble for selling counterfeits. I do buy them on occaison to save money, but my advice would be to beef up your legit items, consider international selling, and what's left of your jerseys sell as a wholesale lot for someone else to resell. Try Craigslist too. Good Luck.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-31-2008
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Default

My plan is to go legit and I am researching wholesalers now. Rosanna mentions selling my jerseys as a wholesale lot. What would be the best way to do this? I don't want to list on ebay. Should I approach ebay sellers on the side and ask if they want to buy a lot of jerseys. I have almost 200. I don't want to make money off of them, just unload.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-31-2008
Triflin's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I got suspended for being linked to an account that was suspended on 9/8/2004!

I emailed them and told them it was not my account and here is their reply.
#
Your account was found to have the same contact information as the
account that you were found to be associated with. Due to privacy
concerns, we cannot give out the actual address, phone number, name,
etc. that was found to be the same.

I understand that you may feel we have been unfair in upholding this
suspension. We take your complaint very seriously. However, after
reviewing your account and your past correspondence, we've once again
decided that your eBay account will not be reinstated.

For this account to be eligible for reinstatement, you'll need to
resolve the previously suspended user account first. To do so, contact
us from the email address that we have on file for this account.

If you can't recall or access the email address you used when you
registered your '#########' account, please respond to this message
and include the following information as it would appear on that
account:

Full name:
User ID:
Address:
City:
State:
ZIP Code:
Country:
Phone number:

Once we receive your response, we will be able to assist you further
with your appeal.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

#####
eBay Customer Support

Seems they keep the information in their system for a very long time just waiting for us to goof up.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-05-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Hey did you have the name reebok in the title or description? If so that is a trademark violation.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-05-2008
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 365
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seller View Post
Isent that what this forum is for? Getting around selling vero items. I was thinking most people here were selling vero items. If you are selling generic stuff what is the point in having multiple accounts.
It isn't just for VERO, it is for all ebay and paypal unfair business practices. When I sell my car, I don't need to Lexus permission to list in the newspaper. But if you try to certain legit items like real empty Rolex boxes, the a-hole VERO holders will shut down any auction they want. This VERO and copyright BS has gotten way out of hand in America.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-12-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 64
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (0)
Default

With the jerseys, if it's not the trigger happy attorneys, it's EBay pulling the listings. The funny thing is that if EBay pulls the listings, they still get the fees for the jerseys you sold. So they're making money even when they suspect you are selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Like a crooked casino, the house and EBay always wins.

Heck, I withdrew money from my new PayPal account and then paid fees. PayPal froze my withdrawal because of what they suspected as fraud, but didn't freeze payment to EBay. The house always wins.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-12-2008
Ballsack's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 825
Thanks: 20
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycore View Post
It isn't just for VERO, it is for all ebay and paypal unfair business practices. When I sell my car, I don't need to Lexus permission to list in the newspaper. But if you try to certain legit items like real empty Rolex boxes, the a-hole VERO holders will shut down any auction they want. This VERO and copyright BS has gotten way out of hand in America.
Rolex owns the rights to those boxes!
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New ebay note today ... try register ebay account today leonid5000 eBay Suspensions 90 11-24-2007 07:12 AM
Went to the bank today and ebay-sucks PayPal Talk 17 09-12-2007 09:12 AM
Just got suspended today CPUGEEK eBay Suspensions 19 06-21-2007 02:18 PM
Suspended today CPUGEEK eBay Suspensions 24 05-19-2007 07:38 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts