MCO81CIT all my accounts what is connecting them - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-11-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default MCO81CIT all my accounts what is connecting them

Hi All,
Everything has been going o.k. but as always ebay come in with something.
Heres the problem. Myself and husband both work ebay from spain and have been doing so for 6 years. It gets harder buy the day as well you all know.
We have diffrent computors and diffrent vodaphone dongles as don't have broad band in the area that we live in spain.

We are both always makeing new accounts to keep things running as we loss so many account to MC081 so or accounts don't last long in spain
To-day we both had a big take down as all our account but a few were suspended with MC081 CIT.

This is now baffling us as we do everything to the book and most of these account have never even bid. So ebay are linking us some how and we are at a loss to see how.

We use entropay. to verify we clean the cookies all the time after every normal use. We use userer accounts for each selling account, and we change tha mac address for every account.
We have taken flash of the pc,s and have been doing this for a good while now maybe over a year. The last time this happend was las christimas and i though this time we had got over the linking problems. We have paypal diffrent accounts for all selling accounts.

Really at a loss and any help or sugestions would be good. We must be missing something that is new
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiepiggott View Post
we clean the cookies all the time after every normal use
You are cleaning cookies every time? Thats not a good idea. They like to see cookies. And you are using separate user accounts so they dont need to be cleaned.

It is possible the accounts are going down just because they appear to be fishy because the cookies are never there. Its hard to say without more info. Getting close to xmas they may be closing accounts for not actually doing anything wrong, but because they look off.
But again, cookies dont need to be cleaned when the new user account is just used for that eBay.
Old 11-11-2010

Longevity: 78%

As Pod said, Cleaning cookies everytime, can be a reason.
As you are using multiple accounts, are you using different photos and listings description for each account?
Photos can be a reason too ... you can do a search for ''Ebay photos linking'' here in the forums, this may help.

These are only a ''Supposed'' reasons as it's almost impossible to say why you were suspended, but by giving a close attention to each probability, you'll be closer to the safe side in the future.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonba For This Useful Post:
pod (11-11-2010), siccspitz (11-11-2010)
Old 11-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonba View Post

are you using different photos and listings description for each account?.
Good point too. Its important that every minor detail is as different as possible and reusing photos can be a big problem. They need to be stripped of data and altered
Old 11-11-2010

Send a message via MSN to Superdude

It sounds like you are doing everything correct accept erasing all the cookies everytime you log on.Not a good idea at all ,as pointed out above.It seems like you have created many accounts so my only advice is to make sure you are varing the information as much as possible.Try using a host website like 'Photobucket' for uploading photos to your ebay listings.Also try not using ebay software like Turbolister as this can also lead to your accounts being linked.
Old 11-11-2010
Threadstarter  

Hi thank you for reply guys, let em first say that the seperate user accounts are only for selling accounts and no we don't clean those cookies. We only clean cookies when we make new account.
As for the listing we strip all the information from every photo.
The thing is we have lost all the accounts that have never listed this is the part we don't understand. Carn't find out how they have linked all the accounts there is something that is a miss.
i don't know if there is something new they can put on the pc that we don't know about. All the information on every account is very diffrent. Never link used paypals so on.
Old 11-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Sounds like you have it all right. Are you sure they are being linked? Not just closed for other security reasons?
Old 11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiepiggott View Post
Hi thank you for reply guys, let em first say that the seperate user accounts are only for selling accounts and no we don't clean those cookies. We only clean cookies when we make new account.
As for the listing we strip all the information from every photo.
The thing is we have lost all the accounts that have never listed this is the part we don't understand. Carn't find out how they have linked all the accounts there is something that is a miss.
i don't know if there is something new they can put on the pc that we don't know about. All the information on every account is very diffrent. Never link used paypals so on.
Happened to me once, and I never figured why ALL my accounts went down with MC081 Notices. The only thing I was doubting is that I was doing a very stupid move which probably made my accounts linked by IP adress.
How I was doing :
I was switching between windows user, BUT I did not completely LOG OFF from the other user (Just clicked on ''Change User'') and left ebay page opened. Then Login to an other Windows User, and change IP adress (Which will make it changed into the other windows user since its still connected)... as a result 2 accounts were linked through IP ...and so on
Just an other probability
The Following User Says Thank You to sonba For This Useful Post:
siccspitz (11-11-2010)
Old 11-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

If all Else fails try this: go into each windows User account and change your Internet browsing program so that they are all different,,,For example firefox on one user account,,Google Chrome on another,,,Opera on another,,ect,ect,,,The reason is that there is a Method of Computer Identification called "Browser Fingerprinting" that is used by Amazon here in the U.S.,,,,Maybe Ebay is Begining to use it there in Spain,,,Can Not hurt to try,,,Much has be written on this forum about Browser Fingerprinting by Myself and Many other Users,,,Use the search Bar
cherrqell (11-11-2010), UnderBites08 (09-23-2011)
Old 11-11-2010
Threadstarter  

We do allways log of useres and close the internet as you have to to use another user.
So everytime we go to another user the ip is diffrent.
As for the fingerprinting I will get my hubby to look at that one thanks.
Any other thoughts as we are at a loss here.
Old 11-11-2010

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonba View Post
Happened to me once, and I never figured why ALL my accounts went down with MC081 Notices. The only thing I was doubting is that I was doing a very stupid move which probably made my accounts linked by IP adress.
How I was doing :
I was switching between windows user, BUT I did not completely LOG OFF from the other user (Just clicked on ''Change User'') and left ebay page opened. Then Login to an other Windows User, and change IP adress (Which will make it changed into the other windows user since its still connected)... as a result 2 accounts were linked through IP ...and so on
Just an other probability

i think i did this and i hope i dont get ma crap suspended dammit !!

thnks for the heads up!!
Old 11-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by siccspitz View Post
i think i did this and i hope i dont get ma crap suspended dammit !!

thnks for the heads up!!
There is no evidence at all that this would be a problem so I wouldnt worry. Many folks blast back and forth with their user accounts without any problems.

I always log off. but again nothing points to it even being an issue at all