Looking for a solution - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-24-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Angry Looking for a solution

I have received the following message from ebay today and I dunno till the moment what I did to get banned! I have bought multiple items and now I have no information about them I always pay directly when I buy anything.

As part of eBay's security efforts, your account has been suspended pending additional account verification. To appeal this suspension, please go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/s...-accounts.html

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way, including using existing accounts or registering new accounts. Any remaining listing fees are due right away and will be charged to the billing method you selected.

We understand this may be an inconvenience for you. However, keeping the marketplace safe is our top priority.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

This action was taken in accordance with the "Abusing eBay" section of the User Agreement. Review the User Agreement here:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Anybody can help
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-24-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Hmm, is BAHRAIN your actual country or are you making use of 'special' IPs to use ebay?

Here's the problem: ebay thinks you are going to be trouble. Now you may well be fine but because of what ebay 'perceives' with the account, they take action to protect themselves.

If this is a new account, and you start to buy items over a certain amount, that can be enough for ebay to check you out.

Does any of this sound like what you are doing? You have not given quite enough for us to help.
If it is sensitive, send me a pm
mr.sweetlife (12-25-2010)
Old 12-25-2010
Threadstarter  

First of all thank you very much dear GreenBean for your help

Yes, Bahrain is my actual country!

It's almost a new account, I have bought about 4 items only since I opened it and I always pay via paypal, I paid all the costs of items I have bought.

This prove the payment is done
1- eBay Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #**711V)
2- eBay Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #**80D)
3- eBay Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #**501J)
4- eBay Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #**5017)

And yesterday I offeref something for sale and they confirmed it
Item Id: 250746815089

After about 30 minutes they cancelled all my deals and they sent me cancellation notice
as following
Dear eBay Community Member,
The bid that you entered for the item (**0238) has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been cancelled and as always avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

Regards,
eBay
And then they removed the item that I offered for sell for the following reason

Hello mr.sweetlife (****@hotmail.com),

The following listings have been removed because your account is currently restricted. All associated fees have been credited to your account.

**089 - Orginal Islamic Mspah

We'll send you a separate notice about the action taken on your account.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Customer Support

H12540

After all these thingz they banned my account and they sent me the message that I posted at first

Thank you again! I'm very happy because you are trying to help me and I'm ready to do whatever for you
Old 12-25-2010
Threadstarter  

I just received the following message
Attention!
Your account is currently suspended. Below you’ll find information on why and what to do next.
*Why did we suspend your account?
From experience we know that certain items and actions are more associated with fraudulent activity on eBay than others. As a precaution, we suspend an account if it gives us cause for concern. We then ask for more information before we reinstate the account.
An account suspension in these circumstances is covered in the eBay User Agreement under the heading "Abusing eBay". You can read the entire User Agreement here:
*Here's what you should do now:
Please send us all of the following information and we'll review your account:
1) A copy of your driver's license or other government-issued ID that shows your name and address.
2) A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill statement clearly showing your name and billing address.
Be sure to include on all documents the user ID and email address for the suspended account you're appealing. You can fax the information to:
US: 877-349-1798
INTL: 001 + 801-545-2700
eBay, Attention: eBay Suspension Appeals
*What happens next?
Please allow three days for us to review your account after we have received your documents. We'll then contact you via email. Your account will remain suspended until we receive and review these documents.
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to your response so that we can resolve this matter as soon as possible.
{e29797-623264x}
Old 12-29-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sweetlife View Post
I just received the following message
Attention!
Your account is currently suspended. Below you’ll find information on why and what to do next.
*Why did we suspend your account?
From experience we know that certain items and actions are more associated with fraudulent activity on eBay than others. As a precaution, we suspend an account if it gives us cause for concern. We then ask for more information before we reinstate the account.
An account suspension in these circumstances is covered in the eBay User Agreement under the heading "Abusing eBay". You can read the entire User Agreement here:
*Here's what you should do now:
Please send us all of the following information and we'll review your account:
1) A copy of your driver's license or other government-issued ID that shows your name and address.
2) A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill statement clearly showing your name and billing address.
Be sure to include on all documents the user ID and email address for the suspended account you're appealing. You can fax the information to:
US: 877-349-1798
INTL: 001 + 801-545-2700
eBay, Attention: eBay Suspension Appeals
*What happens next?
Please allow three days for us to review your account after we have received your documents. We'll then contact you via email. Your account will remain suspended until we receive and review these documents.
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to your response so that we can resolve this matter as soon as possible.
{e29797-623264x}
that ebay account is doomed if you do not have that information.