FR%OMM002 Question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-06-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default FR%OMM002 Question

Hello all, a little while ago I posted asking what I should do. I have 3 accounts that were all linked and restricted because of my roommate. They pulled my listings from 2 of the 3 accounts but for whatever reason, they didn't pull the listings for my 3rd account. I realized yesterday that I can list new items on that third account. They sent me the FR%OMM002 Important information from eBay's Trust and Safety department email but didn't follow it with an MC170 email removing my items.

This makes me very excited of course. Here's my question: how much can I list on this account? The account has 2,400 feedback and has been on eBay for 5 years. It's an eBay store and already has 179 listings. Do you think I'm safe listing 20-30 items or should I start slow and build the amount of auctions and sales. Also, should I use a different IP? Do you think they're going to realize this? Has this ever happened to anybody? I don't want to lose access to my last account with my name on it. Thanks in advance for the help!

This is the thread here@
Advice?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

It seems that you are very excited.

Look at your second sentence: "I have 3 accounts that WERE ALL LINKED AND RESTRICTED..."

Do whatever you think you should do - go slow, don't go crazy listing but, sad to say, sooner or later I am fairly sure that the account will be toast.

I wish you all the best however.
Old 04-13-2011

Longevity: 77%
Default Fr%omm002

Also received the same email.. Need to provide the following. HELP??? I actually bout items from a person so I dont know the supplier info. Is there anything to I can do?

- Documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently
listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your
items can include either manufacture invoices or receipts.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to
Old 04-13-2011

Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Quote:
how much can I list on this account?
List all you want, as soon as you start listing higher risk item it is likely you account will follow the others fate.

Start stealth.

Quote:
Has this ever happened to anybody?
Has happened to everyone, the account is just waiting for eBay to get it! List some items is the only way we are going to find out.

No point going slow making hardly any money and then as soon as yu pick it up, you het suspended!

Quote:
Also received the same email.. Need to provide the following. HELP??? I actually bout items from a person so I dont know the supplier info. Is there anything to I can do?
Phone PayPal and explain the problem, if they don't change their mind, you need to get creative with receipts! Usually depends on the item, how easy this is.

Old 04-13-2011

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
List all you want, as soon as you start listing higher risk item it is likely you account will follow the others fate.

Start stealth.

Has happened to everyone, the account is just waiting for eBay to get it! List some items is the only way we are going to find out.

No point going slow making hardly any money and then as soon as yu pick it up, you het suspended!

Phone PayPal and explain the problem, if they don't change their mind, you need to get creative with receipts! Usually depends on the item, how easy this is.

But paypal is not the problem.. Its ebay requesting the info.
Old 04-13-2011

Quote:
But paypal is not the problem.. Its ebay requesting the info.
Same thing applies though, however you probably have more chance of eBay understanding you in this situation.

Quote:
I actually bout items from a person so I dont know the supplier info. Is there anything to I can do?
Get your friend to write you an invoice if this was a 'business' buy.

I suspect it isn't though :D I don't know what this item is, I hope it isn't ⊗⊗⊗⊗ as you will likely not succeed.

If it real then how hard would it be to buy one of these from a reputable retailer?

Purchase this item from a known retailer, scan the receipt, ********* the dates, return the item back with the receipt and you should then have your receipt scanned for eBay.

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-13-2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old 04-14-2011
Threadstarter  

I ran legit businesses and it was my roommate that put my account in that state. I DID send LEGIT receipts and everything. Then they asked for proof of delivery for every single item (which I think they know they'll never get because there is always one or two tracking numbers that don't confirm that they've been delivered). Despite the fact that I had no bad feedback or claims against me for non receipt. It's been a month a half and I'm still in the same boat. When you call eBay, they'll say follow the email exactly. In fact, they'll tell you that "trust and safety doesn't have a phone number".

Feel free to try, I'm just speaking from experience. The only real way to solve the problem is clear up the account that screwed your accounts in the first place. Good luck
Old 04-14-2011

Quote:
I ran legit businesses and it was my roommate that put my account in that state. I DID send LEGIT receipts and everything. Then they asked for proof of delivery for every single item (which I think they know they'll never get because there is always one or two tracking numbers that don't confirm that they've been delivered). Despite the fact that I had no bad feedback or claims against me for non receipt. It's been a month a half and I'm still in the same boat. When you call eBay, they'll say follow the email exactly. In fact, they'll tell you that "trust and safety doesn't have a phone number".
Keep any receipts from now on, no matter what name they are in, that can be created

When e Bay and Pay Pal ask you for proof of delivery from now on, as soon as they do, if you DON'T have the proof of delivery because you never used tracking then send out a letter via recorded delivery to the addresses again. Use that tracking number once the item has been confirmed delivered.

Invoices, receipts and supplier info should aslo be kept from now on.

Quote:
Feel free to try, I'm just speaking from experience. The only real way to solve the problem is clear up the account that screwed your accounts in the first place. Good luck
Not when you go stealth.

The only way then, set up some new accounts

That is how you solve problems with old accounts :D

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-14-2011 at 05:51 AM.