eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/)
-   -   ALL my listings from the beginning have been pulled (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/3061-all-my-listings-beginning-have-been-pulled.html)

Ballsack 02-28-2008 08:04 PM

ALL my listings from the beginning have been pulled

This is quite interesting. I've been suspended and all my listings dating back 2 weeks have been pulled. Ebay loses listing and final value fees from everything I've posted. Anyone know the email buyers get when this happens and what do you tell your customers?

twdell 02-28-2008 08:09 PM

i don't think ebay loses those fees. you do. even though they ended the listing they will still charge you for them, because they feel as though you broke their rules so you will have to pay for it. i am not sure what the email the buyers receive though. i know it says something about you no longer being a registered user.

thelizardking 02-28-2008 08:22 PM

Yeah I had this happen a long time ago, I think they send the buyers a notice that your listings were removed and your NARU'd...it was really weird...the email I got said that the item was VERO eventhough there were like 5 still up from other sellers...plus it wasn't a VERO item it was an old rare vinyl LP...I guess the rights owner turned me in? but not the other sellers?

ebayhateluv 02-28-2008 10:42 PM

Ballsack:
Their emails are Very Degrading and rude.. (Mine come from LOSS PREVENTION DEPT)..
They make YOU out to be a criminal,, (they just dont want folks completing the sale, and u getting paid)..

My folks, forward the emails to me, bad mouthing ebay for 'such a terrible thing"!
--My customers for the most part are mad because of it, and offer to pay me outside of ebay..
Last month, one guy felt so bad for what theyve done to me, he spent over $4,000.00 off ebay,, in 3 diff orders, he had me emailng him pics fro days, then he'd place an order...

>> I fight fire with fire,, (1st of ALL, I am NOT a criminal, 2nd, all Im trying to do, is sell my goods, and No ONE has EVER complained about not getting goods from me...
So, with that in mind,
I have no problem, sending my customers an appealing letter asking for their help to get me reinstated, as
Someone "Hi jacked my acct" from overseas,,, and ebay just tells me, theyre working on it...
--- Some of these folks, get down right beligerant with ebay.. they forward to me emails they send on MY behalf...... :))

GreenBean 02-28-2008 10:58 PM

The email advises that they ebay (read good guys) are no longer allowing you
to do business with them because of xyz factor. Then goes on to say we encourage you the buyer to check the sellers reputation yada yada yada.
Do you know why they got pulled? Not trying to be nasty because I think it sad
but in case there are variables again.

Ballsack 02-28-2008 11:11 PM

Abusing ebay. My cc is also set to expire a month from now so I wonder if that played a factor. I know ppl who haven't paid me never will. I think I only lost 8 sales though but I could have used those sales.