Question: Buyer and Seller account... possible to coexist? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-26-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Default Question: Buyer and Seller account... possible to coexist?

Ok, my seller's account just got suspended for the 2nd time and this time it is indefinitely. While I had that seller account, I also have a buyer account where I do all the buying.

Now the question is: is it possible to create a new seller account while still using this buyer account on the same computer? Assuming I followed every step of the guide for the new seller account.

The only concern I have is maybe my buyer account is already linked to the suspended account. So if I use this buyer account and a new seller account, they will be linked all together and will eventually get suspended. What do you guys think?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-26-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Aye, if your buying account is already linked it'll be suspended within a week most likely. Creating a new account will only tie the fates of your buying account and selling account. If something happens to either, it'll happen to the other. Why not use your "buying" account to sell?
Old 04-26-2007
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 98%

It has numerous advantages to have 2 separate accounts for buying and selling. 1) You don't have to hesistate to leave negative feedback (if u do everything in one account, u'll be afraid they might do the same). 2) If you happen to have 3 strikes for buying account, u can just abandon it and create another. 3) This buying account is also to build a reputation through buying only, so if something bad happened to your seller account (other than suspension, i.e. hackers) you can move on to your buying account and sell from there.
Old 04-26-2007

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifreewillie View Post
It has numerous advantages to have 2 separate accounts for buying and selling. 1) You don't have to hesistate to leave negative feedback (if u do everything in one account, u'll be afraid they might do the same). 2) If you happen to have 3 strikes for buying account, u can just abandon it and create another. 3) This buying account is also to build a reputation through buying only, so if something bad happened to your seller account (other than suspension, i.e. hackers) you can move on to your buying account and sell from there.
I like what your saying. Thats some good stuff man. I creating a seller account tommorow