Should I abandon account now? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-27-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default Should I abandon account now?

I ranked up like 4 negatives within the last 2 weeks and I have 5 negatives total within 5 months and 3 not as describe disputes open on me.....

Do you think I will be getting suspending soon?

The reason I got the bad feedback was because I switch suppliers and the new supplier shipping was slow and not as good as my other one. It wasn't like I was scamming or anything. I sold over 50 items with the new supplier and 5 or 6 customers complained..errrgggh

What should I do. I have a feedback score of 93% now and feedback rating of 67?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-27-2007

Longevity: 98%

It's up to you. Since your feedback count is relatively low, it should be fairly easy for you to be back in 95%+ with 10-20 sales. And if you can take care of those dispute that are opened against you soon, then I think you should be fine.
Old 04-27-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

I would try to settle the negatives first. Try to have your customers drop the feedback using 3rd party intervention like SquarTrade. With your current auctions and buyers, make sure to stay in contact with them. Let them know of delays if any to stop any negatives in the future. Become their best friend if you will. Unless you want to scrap everything, I would stay with your current account as long as you can.
Old 04-27-2007
Threadstarter  

Thanx fellas..So do I just go to square trade
Old 04-27-2007
Threadstarter  

Does ebay even looks at the disputes? And I have a past customer who is contacting all my bidders and customers telling them I'm selling bad stuff and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and that is not true. I sent the wrong product to him by accident and he got outraged and thought I was selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗?
Old 04-27-2007

cpugeek, ebay does not look at the paypal disputes. But if you never had your paypal account limited, then that will be a problem. If you have a certain percentage of outstanding dispute held against you, say 10% of your selling transaction (not sure about the percentage), paypal will very likely limit your account. That will be a pain in the a**.

For the customer hurting your business by emailing your other customers and bidders, I suggest you do a private listing from now on, which will prevent your bidders/buyers from revealing their identities.
Old 04-27-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifreewillie View Post
cpugeek, ebay does not look at the paypal disputes. But if you never had your paypal account limited, then that will be a problem. If you have a certain percentage of outstanding dispute held against you, say 10% of your selling transaction, paypal will very likely limit your account. That will be a pain in the a**.

For your customer hurting your business by emailing your other customers and bidders, I suggest you do a private listing from now on, which will prevent your bidders/buyers from revealing their identities.
It's an ebay dispute not a paypal. I don't accept paypal
Old 04-27-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPUGEEK View Post
It's an ebay dispute not a paypal. I don't accept paypal
if it is ebay dispute, I don't think they look at that either. Since it's all automated. I had like 6 or 7 dispute opened against me before, and never was suspended for that.
Old 04-27-2007
Threadstarter  

okay thanks for your input. aye but I dont think buyers care too much about feedback, because I still have tons of buyers bidding on my items
Old 04-27-2007

Quote:
okay thanks for your input. aye but I dont think buyers care too much about feedback, because I still have tons of buyers bidding on my items
I think that's true too. I bidded something on a seller with 0 feedback ($400 item), and found that he was a bit suspicious and didn't pay him, and left him a negative feedback. He later relisted his item (now has a -1 feedback), and people still bidded up to $400 for the item. Weird, but then it shows not too many people cares about feedbacks, they just want to get a deal on ebay.
Old 04-27-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifreewillie View Post
I think that's true too. I bidded something on a seller with 0 feedback ($400 item), and found that he was a bit suspicious and didn't pay him, and left him a negative feedback. He later relisted his item (now has a -1 feedback), and people still bidded up to $400 for the item. Weird, but then it shows not too many people cares about feedbacks, they just want to get a deal on ebay.
Why would you leave him negative feedback for when YOU decided not to buy the item?hat was the point of that. Don't tell me your one them buyers that leave negative feedback for no reason?
Old 04-27-2007

Quote:
Why would you leave him negative feedback for when YOU decided not to buy the item?hat was the point of that. Don't tell me your one them buyers that leave negative feedback for no reason?
No, I did that because he left me negative and lied about me not communicating and not paying..

I requested some info from him so I will know the item is authentic, but he refused to do so and is very likely selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff because in his description he has no idea what he was talking about, a bit too fishy. So I left him a neg to warn others.