paypal limited plus ebay suspended - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2011
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%

Thanks for the replies guys..

How can I cancel my debit card agreement? It wont let me remove my account! Also, I know that they keep it on file forever..but I also have about over 1 grand in there...if I cancel my Debit card...I'll never get that money back?

I won't get collection agency letters that will affect my credit, will I?

I looked into stealth but I'm not sure if that will work for me..I dont have an alternative address and I dont know anyone in town :(
I'm more interested in buying than selling at this point
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Wow there is a LOT More to this thread than I Originally Knew about,,,

Now after reading the ENTIRE Thread I can tell you in no Uncertain Terms that you will NEVER be allowed back onto Paypal if they know that it is you,,

------------------------------------COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT 101----------------------------------------

As for what you sold,,,Well,,,,ANYTIME you see a LOGO on ANYTHING it is ONLY Because that Company ALLOWS it for whatever reason,,,If the Company did NOT allow it,,,well thats Copyright Infrimngment,,,so an Unauthorized Ferrari Logo on an Iphone case,,,is Technically 2 acts of Copyright Infringment,,1) the Logo,,and 2) calling a CELL phone Case an "IPHONE" Case without Apples Say-so,,,

And by the way you WOULD Know,,,your supplier would Call those Cases "AUTHORIZED FERRARI IPHONE Cases",,,and do you Know why,,,Because your supplier would be Paying more money for those Cases, so he would have to sell them for More,,so YOU could sell them for more,,,,

Let me ask you this how would you feel if,,,lets say Dolce and Gabbanna was able to get a Random Picture of you say at the Beach wearing a pair of Their D&G Sunglasses,,,and Because you are so GORGEOUS with those Glases on they sell a MILLION Pairs of them because of YOUR Picture,,,and you do NOT GET A DIME,,,How would feel?

Thats how Apple and Ferrari Look at it,,,Right, Wrong or Indifferent that is Just the Way it is,,,

Here Endeth the Lesson,,,,

Good Luck,,

Slapped

Last edited by slapped; 08-07-2011 at 12:00 AM.
Old 08-07-2011
Threadstarter  

thanks slapped I totally see how it was wrong now, never thought of it that way. I havent been in the selling business that much so I had no idea...I just dont see how they wont give you another chance..obviously there are people who dont know, who thinks its okay since all of ebay sells it..like iphone cases are everywhere even without any logos..that means its illegal to sell them too?

sigh..

Id be happy just with a buyer account right now
Old 08-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsbars View Post
thanks slapped I totally see how it was wrong now, never thought of it that way. I havent been in the selling business that much so I had no idea...I just dont see how they wont give you another chance..obviously there are people who dont know, who thinks its okay since all of ebay sells it..like iphone cases are everywhere even without any logos..that means its illegal to sell them too?

sigh..

Well Technically they Cannot be Called "IPhone" Cases,,,,But,,,

Calling it a Case for your Iphone is Ok,,,,I Know,,,Sounds Crazy,,,,Whats the Difference?,,,,the Law Says that there IS a Difference,,,

The Law also says that "Ignorance of the Law is NO Excuse to Break the Law"

In Other words,,If you are going to sell it you better know that it is Ok to sell,,,

As for a Ebay,,,F*CK EM,,,Because they do NOT Believe in second Chances,,I have had the Privelige of Corresponding with and meeting some of you fine Folks here on this forum,,(HA,,,)
Old 08-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Just some info that might be useful.

I tried to put a stop to paypal pulling from my bank and the ONLY way I could do it is if I knew the exact amount that was going to be pulled and the date.

I also had to pay $40 to do it. When paypal tried to pull it they tried $5 more than I thought they were and got screwed. Paypal still got to pull it and I got the overdraft charge as well as had to pay the $40 top BOA for the blocking of the transaction.

Check with your bank 1st on this as it will bite you baaaaaad.. Just an FYI.
Old 08-07-2011

Longevity: 76%

everything you are doing on your ebay account is wrong and will only cause problems.....

1. drop shipping
2. using brand names even if they are not made by that brand, you are still using their brand
3. selling anything "iphone"
4. selling internationally will lead to more and more problems
5. you are in a brand name, vero, high risk category

All this added up, would lead to hell sooner or later
Old 08-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
thanks slapped I totally see how it was wrong now, sigh..

Regardless of what you know or do not know you do have an obligation to find out how to sell correctly AND how to buy correctly. You can not breeze thro' life without taking some responsibility. 'The little girl I dont know card' lets our side done. It's manipulative.

Unpaid strikes on a buyer's account, limited paypal would suggest you need to work out exactly how to do this ebay business. Or find another platform.

As 'orrible as ebay/paypal are, they have reasons for their rules. Get learning them.
Old 08-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

You had previous accounts suspended? It sounds like you already had second chances...

I am pretty sure you can create another account... a buyers account and ebay wont mess with you. I never had an account get suspended in buyers only mode. Others might know more about that and chime in.
Old 08-07-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
Just some info that might be useful.

I tried to put a stop to paypal pulling from my bank and the ONLY way I could do it is if I knew the exact amount that was going to be pulled and the date.

I also had to pay $40 to do it. When paypal tried to pull it they tried $5 more than I thought they were and got screwed. Paypal still got to pull it and I got the overdraft charge as well as had to pay the $40 top BOA for the blocking of the transaction.

Check with your bank 1st on this as it will bite you baaaaaad.. Just an FYI.
Why couldn't you just have closed your bank account? Tell them you lost you debit card and check book which had your online account info in it.
Old 08-08-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseymax View Post
You had previous accounts suspended? It sounds like you already had second chances...

I am pretty sure you can create another account... a buyers account and ebay wont mess with you. I never had an account get suspended in buyers only mode. Others might know more about that and chime in.
Well, technically..I had my first account suspended for unpaid item strikes because it was christmas time..was buying a lot of things and then sellers would not reply..so i was moving at the time as well and forgot about the items and then got suspended...stupid move i know..i was a noob..

then i made a buyer account few months ago and bought an item..got suspended out of no where..with no explanation or anything...now i started selling on my other buyer account.. and all 4 other acounts went down at the same time..they even sent a mc021 notice to my old suspended accounts email..and all others suspended with mc021 and it even said in the email i can appeal to this suspension too..

so yeah.. thats the story
Old 08-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Look, Some of us here might have been the sellers who busted our guts to get your items to you. And you 'forgot' because of x y or x reasons. Using ebay is a 3 way thing: seller & buyer and big brother (ebay). You appear to have NO concepts.

(Must block ALL sales to Canada in future)
Old 08-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@GB, don't hate sales to Canada - /holds back on harsh =P
Old 08-08-2011

Longevity: 75%

I hate foreign buyers because of the customs forms and not being able get tracking or delivery confirmation without spending a lot of money. However, with the American dollar so low, they are now nearly 40% of my sales.
Old 08-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Well, technically..I had my first account suspended for unpaid item strikes because it was christmas time..was buying a lot of things and then sellers would not reply..so i was moving at the time as well and forgot about the items and then got suspended...stupid move i know..i was a noob..

then i made a buyer account few months ago and bought an item..got suspended out of no where..with no explanation or anything...now i started selling on my other buyer account.. and all 4 other acounts went down at the same time..they even sent a mc021 notice to my old suspended accounts email..and all others suspended with mc021 and it even said in the email i can appeal to this suspension too..

so yeah.. thats the story

Ahhhhhh,,,,The Plot Thickens,,,,,,So Let me get this Straight you had (As far as I can tell from this) 2 Buyers accounts and AT LEAST 5 Sellers accounts,,,,and earlier in this Thread you came out sounding as some kind of,,,,as you Put it here,,,,a "NOOB"

Now what slowly has come to light is that you have had AT LEAST 7 Accounts.

Thats seems to be a Little Dis-Honest,,No?,,,, So why the Game?,,,

Now ANYONE that has had AT LEAST 5 Seller Accounts go Down is a VERY Experienced Seller who KNOWS ALL About Copyright Infringment,,,and PLEASE Do NOT come back and insult my intelligence by saying that this was the First account that you lost Via an Infringment Violation,,,,we ALL KNOW that 99% of ALL Suspensions are a result of Copyright Infringment,,,

Now this Beg a Question,,,,,,What do you Really want to Know?

How to AVOID that Violation?,,,Maybe you want to Know what to sell to Avoid a V.E.R.O. Violation?,,,,Well you will NEVER Get an Answer to that question Here I GUARANTEE it,,,

The LAST Thing that Ebay Needs is yet another Seller selling that chinese Counterfeit GARBAGE,,,,

Any other Dark secrets that you wish to share?

Last edited by slapped; 08-08-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 08-08-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Look, Some of us here might have been the sellers who busted our guts to get your items to you. And you 'forgot' because of x y or x reasons. Using ebay is a 3 way thing: seller & buyer and big brother (ebay). You appear to have NO concepts.

(Must block ALL sales to Canada in future)
actually, they were hongkong sellers who would not reply/send invoice or update the shipping costs as stated...the items i was buying were in bulk so 50 - 100 + i would pay in bulk usually and they ended up not replying..not my fault.

Last edited by marsbars; 08-08-2011 at 11:28 PM.
Old 08-08-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Ahhhhhh,,,,The Plot Thickens,,,,,,So Let me get this Straight you had (As far as I can tell from this) 2 Buyers accounts and AT LEAST 5 Sellers accounts,,,,and earlier in this Thread you came out sounding as some kind of,,,,as you Put it here,,,,a "NOOB"

Now what slowly has come to light is that you have had AT LEAST 7 Accounts.

Thats seems to be a Little Dis-Honest,,No?,,,, So why the Game?,,,

Now ANYONE that has had AT LEAST 5 Seller Accounts go Down is a VERY Experienced Seller who KNOWS ALL About Copyright Infringment,,,and PLEASE Do NOT come back and insult my intelligence by saying that this was the First account that you lost Via an Infringment Violation,,,,we ALL KNOW that 99% of ALL Suspensions are a result of Copyright Infringment,,,

Now this Beg a Question,,,,,,What do you Really want to Know?

How to AVOID that Violation?,,,Maybe you want to Know what to sell to Avoid a V.E.R.O. Violation?,,,,Well you will NEVER Get an Answer to that question Here I GUARANTEE it,,,

The LAST Thing that Ebay Needs is yet another Seller selling that chinese Counterfeit GARBAGE,,,,

Any other Dark secrets that you wish to share?
Damn you guys are acting pretty snippy.

No, so let me set this straight. I was planning on doing business on ebay while still learning what to sell. I made several accounts to build feedback. First account was a buyer account..and sold things here and there (not as a business just things I had owned)..I bought a lot of things during christmas time/moving time..tried to contact sellers for invoices because I was buying items in bulk and they did not reply. this ended up in unpaid item strikes on my account

now...several months after i thought id try selling iPhone accessories and found a supplier..i used my other buyer account with good feedback to sell these cases, then i got suspended within 7 days..

So this was actually my REAL first seller account. Id only sold things here and there before, not as a business. Hope that makes sense now..I dont want to be bashed

I actually sold regular iphone cases as well and accessories..So I did not think that selling an item with a logo was considered an infringement of vero or whatever. All the accounts were buyer accounts , as i had stated earlier and they took all my BUYER accounts down along with this seller account

PS: Take a look at your ps3 console or your iphone..where is it made? CHINA...So basically everything we own is chinese garbage BTW....................

hooray for guest checkout

Last edited by marsbars; 08-08-2011 at 11:43 PM.
Old 08-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Hooray for THREAD CLOSING too.

tbf, you sound like a troll

This is the only thing you have said here that is NOT YOUR FAULT.