Ironic that most people would have been EBAY allies here... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-14-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default Ironic that most people would have been EBAY allies here...

had EBAY not been overly heavy handed.

Most of the people that post here got suspended for essentially nothing and can't get back on because the system is so screwed up.

I was suspended for a nonsense offense on my initial account. They took it down charging me all the sales fees (over $400). Those people backed out of the sales after they got the message to not pay, etc. from EBAY.

I appealed, and they had me fax all kinds of stuff including a letter saying I would never ever do it again (honest). I faxed a book's worth of crap to Paypal. I got back my Paypal account thankfully. Took over a month though.

In the end, they said to me. Sorry, but we have decided to keep you and all your linked accounts suspended and we will not adjust your bill. Here is how to make a payment. Hello? You want me to pay you money I don't owe you after you completely snubbed me?

I never sold VERO. Never did anything fraudulent. Never ripped anyone off. Paid all my fees like a good doobee. Had all positive feedbacks. What did it mean? Nuttin'

Recently, I sent an appeal to bring that original account back to life. They said to be considered I would have to first pay the bill. To be considered? What consideration did they give me the first time? I know what would happen if I pay that bill. They will say.

"Thanks for da payment chump. But we have decided to keep you suspended indefinitely anyway. But we will reconsider you if you pay up on this linked account." Then that one. Then that one. And after they are all paid up, they would say, "We reconsidered, you will remain suspended for the rest of your natural life and maybe your kids, but Thanks for the payment chump."

At the time, I should have gotten on the horn and fought tooth and nail to get that account back. But it would probably take a lawsuit to do it and who has that kind of time and money for a few bucks on EBAY. For some here it is worth it, but not me.

ebaysucks.com, paypalsucks.com, but ebayisanecessaryevil.net.

I made up the last one.

LOL.

Last edited by ebayaintstupid; 04-14-2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: grammatical error. :)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!