"Heated PowerSeller Acct" - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-15-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default "Heated PowerSeller Acct"

Hey guys,
I've been doing pretty decent on my current account, I have 200+feedback and powerseller status. However, in the last month here i've been hit with 2 policy violations (community members questioning the authenticity of my items) which anyways has put my POLICY COMPLIANCE "low".

SO, i've been thinking to create a sub account, stay with the same info,address, paypal ect. and just let me good account cool down a bit. MY question is... if i get a violation on the new SUB account...will this affect my Powerseller account at all?

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks, Joe.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-15-2012

Longevity: 70%

Lol..Looks like someone wants to follow my footsteps.. Welcome to the party..
See my only thread and you'll know more about your bright future..But then ebay is not efficient enough and does seldom miss on some lucky players..Its your take

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...striction.html
Old 02-15-2012

Longevity: 76%

if that account is "heated" as you say........you might want to "COOL IT" down and let it rest awhile or that account just might be suspended forever.

What happens to one account..........happens to all your accounts that are linked.

What i'm saying is, if any of your accounts with any of the same information has any issues, it applys to all your accounts. One account gets slammed,,,they all get slammed

Start a fresh one or two or three..... .different everything ... if its not linked, then as far as they know,,,,its a new account. Just be ready to wait months before you can finally sell 50 or so items a month.

Its been 9 months on two of my accounts so far and i can still only list 80 items a month on each and thats with all 4.9 dsr's and 100% feedback 87fb but sold way more

good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Cashew For This Useful Post:
digi (02-16-2012)
Old 02-15-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 77%

ic... what i'm asking here is : I believe you get '4 strikes and ur OUT' when it comes to Eba y's policy compliance... Right now on my good powerseller i'm at strike 2...So now i am wondering if my linked sub account gets a strike on that sub account...will that make my powerseller account be at strike 3? Do you get what i'm saying?
Old 02-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I get what you are saying.

You've left it a late to add that 2nd account. ebay has been known to restrict (2nd) accounts that appear to be going to avoid selling restrictions. We always advise to stop selling teh item(s) that caused the strikes.

Seriously, Joe, be cool and protect that main account

It's not 4 strikes either but three.
digi (02-16-2012)
Old 02-15-2012
MU

Longevity: 81%

It's not 3 strikes your out. Its 1 strike and your gone forever. If you make a second account and it is linked via any reason to that first account then say goodbye to your powerbutt home to pluto. Im serious.
The Following User Says Thank You to FandangoKango For This Useful Post:
digi (02-16-2012)
Old 02-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

FanDango is right - why risk your main account? Go stealth - new accounts.
Old 02-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

If you have no other accounts then adding a second account is perfectly fine. I am assuming this is what the OP means. Not stealth but secondary account.

As for limits they will be shared between accounts. If you have 80 then your limit on both accounts will be 80 combined.

I do believe you will have less hassles with newer account as far violations. Just be sure to keep it clean as you would with account that has 2 violations.

Plus they will clear off in time. I have account that has had over 12 violations over 3 years and is now in the HIGH category for compliance. I had a lot to learn and now has 3000+ sales on this account. My dsr is 5.0, 4.9, 4.9, 5.0 One negative that will drop off soon. It can be done with hard work.
The Following User Says Thank You to newjerseymax For This Useful Post:
digi (02-16-2012)
Old 02-23-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

I really cant stand that member report button because a lot of the time its a competing seller reporting you for the same item they are selling. At this point I am just building accounts so i dont care if one goes down. It really has gotten ridiculous and we must always be prepared and never depend on any given account at any given time. Trust no one and especially not ebay or some scum sellers who sabotage accounts.

Even if the item isn't vero, it could just be some random company who doesn't want you selling their item in a secondary market which is bs if I paid for it. I haven't sold vero in quite some time and occasionally things still get taken down. We always need a plan A-Z! I have a couple of mouths to feed lol
Old 02-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBullWiiiings View Post
Hey guys,
I've been doing pretty decent on my current account, I have 200+feedback and powerseller status. However, in the last month here i've been hit with 2 policy violations (community members questioning the authenticity of my items) which anyways has put my POLICY COMPLIANCE "low".

SO, i've been thinking to create a sub account, stay with the same info,address, paypal ect. and just let me good account cool down a bit. MY question is... if i get a violation on the new SUB account...will this affect my Powerseller account at all?

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks, Joe.
Just make a brand new stealth account that is completely separate to use while the big account cools off.
Old 02-28-2012

Longevity: 73%

I made this mistake a few months ago for my very first suspension ever. I was selling vero items on my main account (then I got hit with a violation) then decided to make a sub-account like you suggested and I thought I could safely sell VeRo items there ..like you, I thought new account meant a new start with new strikes..but nope. I got a strike on that sub account for selling VeRo items then boom both my accounts were suspended soon after. =(

Listen to the rest of these guys and make a new stealth imo.