New ebay account in different country with suspended info - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-26-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default New ebay account in different country with suspended info

Good day! i have an ebay.com account which was suspended since 2003 recently i created a new account on eBay Philippines - using the same old information like my complete full name, but credit card number is a new number but with the same name, home address and telephone number and i.p address was different. Ebay was not able to detect and link it to my old account so i’m enjoying selling items on ebay in the Philippines.

1. My question is how long does ebay store records of suspended user in their database?

2. Does ebay.com and ebay.ph don’t share their database?

3. it is because my suspended account was already 9yrs and it was deleted already in their database?

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated ty.

One more question i have a ecommerce website but my old paypal account was suspended already for some paypal violation.

Can i create a new paypal account with a different name and link it to my ecommerce site again?

Will paypal be able to detect it and suspend my paypal account again?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-26-2012

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
1. My question is how long does ebay store records of suspended user in their database?
FOREVER

Quote:
2. Does ebay.com and ebay.ph don’t share their database?
MY GUESS IS YES

Quote:
3. it is because my suspended account was already 9yrs and it was deleted already in their database?
DELETED, NO SUCH ANIMAL.

you got lucky for now, and might be good for a bit. but they will find you and ban you again. dont think for even a second that ebay wasnt, or wont be able to link you, this is what they do best.

the problem is in your title "without following the Stealth Book." that was mistake number one. buy it, read it, live it
Old 02-27-2012
Threadstarter  

Thank you for your prompt response i already bought the eBay Stealth but there are things that are not clear to me.

Sorry for the confusion i have an ebay.com acct which was suspended since 2003.

Since i'm in the philippines i want to sell in eBay Philippines - Buy or sell practically anything on eBay, the world's online marketplace so i created a new account using my OLD FULL NAME and same birthday and birth year (which was the same name, birthday and birth year that was suspended in ebay.com since 2003) but all the other informations are new like my tel num, home address, credit card num, i.p address and telephone number. Will ebay be able to link me as a suspended user?

I have linked my paypal account with my ebay already (they both have the same information).

Hope to hear from you
Old 02-27-2012
Threadstarter  

One more question does ebay keep all the documents that we submitted to them or they throw it away after the verification process? ? like valid i.d, proof of billing etc...
Old 02-27-2012
Threadstarter  

Hi as stated in the Stealth Book pls see blow:

Let me add that you WILL NOT be linked to another eBay or PayPal account by name alone. As
mentioned at the beginning of this guide it takes something specific to link you, and a name just won‘t cut it.

------> Does it me using my old full name which was suspended since 2003 will not affect my new ebay.ph account? as long as all the informations are new like address, tel number, i.p address and credit card number?
Old 02-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuystorecomph View Post
Hi as stated in the Stealth Book pls see blow:

Let me add that you WILL NOT be linked to another eBay or PayPal account by name alone. As
mentioned at the beginning of this guide it takes something specific to link you, and a name just won‘t cut it.

------> Does it me using my old full name which was suspended since 2003 will not affect my new ebay.ph account? as long as all the informations are new like address, tel number, i.p address and credit card number?
yes, however you stated:

"so i created a new account using my OLD FULL NAME and same birthday and birth year (which was the same name, birthday and birth year that was suspended in ebay.com since 2003)"

That is 3 things already!

I believe you know the answer and wont accept it...

As has been stated, might last for a while, but you should have others ready to go...
Old 02-28-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Believe me they have people just sitting their licking their chops to find things like this.
Old 02-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Tips on Staying Under the Radar & Getting Fewer Violations

 Switch eBay accounts after every risky item is sold and let them cool off for as long as you can wait– 3 days, 5 days,
7 days, (the longer the better). If you have a second eBay account for every PayPal account you have, switch to that
account to sell.

-----------> For my ebay second acct should all the information like full name, address etc be the same with my 1st ebay account?
Old 02-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseymax View Post
yes, however you stated:

"so i created a new account using my OLD FULL NAME and same birthday and birth year (which was the same name, birthday and birth year that was suspended in ebay.com since 2003)"

That is 3 things already!

I believe you know the answer and wont accept it...

As has been stated, might last for a while, but you should have others ready to go...

---------> If ever i didnt input my real month, date of birth and year in the registration of my ebay account instead i input a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ month, birthday and birthyear when they request for a verifcation like submitting of driver's license etc they will find out that the birthyear and birth month in my drivers license id doesnt match my ebay registration. Are they going to suspend my ebay account again?

------> Is there a way to edit my ebay information like my date, month and year of birth? how?

Last edited by ebuystorecomph; 02-28-2012 at 01:48 AM.
Old 02-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Thank you for your prompt response i already bought the eBay Stealth but there are things that are not clear to me.

Hope to hear from you

I strogly suggest you send an email to

support@auctionstealth.com

to get your subscription of OUR book activated.

I've had a quick read of your 1st post. My concern is your assumptions.

The account info between ebay.com & ebay philippines is not cross referenced.

You could therefore sell on ebay philippines using the same info. BUT, & here's teh crunch there's more than a good chance that once you crossborder sell, ebay.com migmt flag the banned info. Not a sound method then is it
Old 02-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
I strogly suggest you send an email to

support@auctionstealth.com

to get your subscription of OUR book activated.

I've had a quick read of your 1st post. My concern is your assumptions.

The account info between ebay.com & ebay philippines is not cross referenced.

You could therefore sell on ebay philippines using the same info. BUT, & here's teh crunch there's more than a good chance that once you crossborder sell, ebay.com migmt flag the banned info. Not a sound method then is it

-------> Thank you very much for enlightened me ebay.ph is being handle by ebay india support....

--------> I have one more question i have a ecommerce website but my old paypal account which was linked to my ecommerce website was suspended already for some paypal violation.

Can i create a new paypal account (with a new information like new name) and link it to my ecommerce site again?

Old 02-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
-------> Thank you very much for enlightened me ebay.ph is being handle by ebay india support....

--------> I have one more question i have a ecommerce website but my old paypal account which was linked to my ecommerce website was suspended already for some paypal violation.

Can i create a new paypal account (with a new information like new name) and link it to my ecommerce site again?

Paypal will limit teh new account quickly. That ecommerce site has a link to a limited account.
Old 02-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

GB is correct - the link is there and stays forever. You really need to go fresh and stealth. Other people on this thread have been analyzing your state well.
Old 03-02-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
GB is correct - the link is there and stays forever. You really need to go fresh and stealth. Other people on this thread have been analyzing your state well.
Okay i'll just follow GB advice just to sell on ebay.ph using my old complete name, birthdate and birth year ( which was suspended in ebay.com since 2003) and don't do a cross over sell on ebay.com

But the rest of my information like credit card number, address, telephone number, i.p address is all brand new
Old 03-03-2012
Threadstarter  

I have another question for example let say when i sign up on paypal i register my address and credit card number and address in new york after registration i edited my address in paypal to los angeles same with my credit card billing address i change it to los angeles...

Is my old address already log in paypal system? yes or no
Old 03-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%

That is an affirmative 'YES!!!'.

I hope that answers your question.
Old 03-04-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUVE View Post
That is an affirmative 'YES!!!'.

I hope that answers your question.

Tsk tsk oh my god so i have to unlink my ebay account and paypal asap because right now my ebay and paypal account is link together...
Old 03-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Tsk tsk oh my god so i have to unlink my ebay account and paypal asap because right now my ebay and paypal account is link together...
No way to "unlink" They are linked forever...
Old 03-05-2012

Longevity: 84%

if you have a linked PP account to an eccommerce site and that PP account is suspended then ANY PP account linked to the same URL (your website address) will be suspended immediately, been there done that
Old 03-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

newjerseymax is right.
Old 03-05-2012

Remember, saving info, data, addresses, anything and everything- is no longer a matter of storage, rentals, boxes, paper, and/or manpower-

it's just a matter of a click, both to save it AND retrieve it.

Anything and everything is DEFINITELY saved FOREVER, and probably cross-referenced constantly and automatically, as again- it's just a matter of a click (which in itself is probably set up automatically too).

The days of 30 days, 90 days, 3 years ,7 years.... the days of accounts and information expiring are long gone.