Help : my eBay account was suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-09-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Help : my eBay account was suspended

My ebay account was recently suspended indefinitely because my seller rating was too low. I was out of the country for 2 months and during that time my ebay business went from great to terrible!

Is there any way to get my account back?? Because I have already sent them my id/bill/ssn, and they didn't remove my ban.

They have even limited my verified paypal business account.

I have tried to make another stealth account, and when I tried to sell my car, same thing, got banned.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-12-2012

Longevity: 79%

Usually suspended indefinitely - means indefinitely - i'd say a very very VERY small percentage of people have ever returned back to e/b from an indefinite suspension.

I'd let the account go.

You say you tried to make a "stealth account" to sell your car and got banned?

Perhaps explain how you made it?

It 100% sounds like you got linked back to your old account.
Old 05-12-2012

Longevity: 89%

Stealth is the only answer, you would sell more than before, trust me and like many other on this grat forum
Old 05-12-2012

Default Getting back...

I too had my account banned last fall. They said it was indefinite and wouldn't answer emails and tired calling with no help.. Was very discouraged. Still am. I made mistake of selling some @@@@ sports clothing. I knew it was risky and stupid me, thought i was smarter then they were. All to unload some excess merch and make quick buck. I know i messed up. So after sulking for weeks and eventually finding this site, i worked to get acct back. I sent mass emails out to both eby and pp. i was honest and pleaded my case. I had nothing to lose since ebay banned and pp limited permanently. After a week got an email from pp executive office and phone call. Said they could help and sent info for me to ebay executive office. Had phone conversation with ebay executive and got my account reinstated for buying only. And got pp unlimited now. So it was a minor victory. They to,d me i had a chance of getting selling back in the future. Still working on that. They have told me no so far, but im not done trying.

I am working on setting up stealth account now to have a back up ready to go. Im still hoping for original account. I know it will always be marked, but i was always legit, until last fall. I plan on not selling any high risk ever again.

Point of my long story is that dont give up, try emailing everybody and hope that you get a response for help. Plead your case in your letter, and hope you get some ebody who actually cares. Yes there are people at eby and pp that do care. But not a bad idea to have stealth ready too, people on this forum are great and very helpful. I wish i had been on here for the past few years, prob wouldnt be in my current situation.

Hope my story encourages people.
Old 05-13-2012

sorry about that. its getting bad + bader on ebaay. if you need to make money super fast try selling your items on ioffer. you will not make a lot of moeny like ebaay but its better then nothing. great place to sell i have sold over 400 items on there and you know what i love about it. you can take any payment on there paypal, checks, cash money orders, google checkout you name it. i hope this helps. good luck don't feal bad about getting your account closed same-thing happened to me i have been doing ebaay stealth for about 5 years know that's the way to go.
Old 05-14-2012

Longevity: 76%

If you are going to sell Vero items you have to be very careful about what you buy and list.
Old 05-14-2012
Threadstarter  

Thumbs up

I have made a new paypal account, and a new eBay user, with other personal dates, another phone number, and, same thing, got banned.

I have made a vba - virtual bank account, linked to paypal, got verified, after I have register an eBay user, link the paypal to it, and try to sell, and the new users, have limits, I think that's why I got banned again.

If somebody can help me selling my car, I will offer percent, because I'm already exhausted, and don't want to deal with eBay again.

Thanks.

If you are interested, to make some money and list the car for me, please contact me at johnnels12 at gmail dot com.