Open Invitation To An Ebay Employee - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-13-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 100%

We may need to coerce eBay employees into the forum. We need linkage from other forums! When I get more time, I'll start spreading the word about the forum on eBay forums. If anyone else has time, by all means drop a link in your favorite eBay forum get these guys here.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-13-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

Sounds like something big. But wouldnt that have u in a risk for advertising something like this forum here on ebay's forum? Would that be ok? lol

*watch me get banned in 10 seconds from ebays forum*
Old 04-28-2007

Longevity: 98%
Default Great Forum ..Guys!!!

Thanks Aspkin!

You mean there is really a live person at the T&S dept
.. I bet their names are Jeager ,Marcellus or Luce...

E100 :D
Old 05-17-2007
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay100 View Post
Thanks Aspkin!

You mean there is really a live person at the T&S dept
.. I bet their names are Jeager ,Marcellus or Luce...

E100 :D
ah thats true
Old 06-13-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBayEmployee View Post
Nice to see this forum. I'm going to have to share this with all my ebay trust and safety friends..lol Just playing???

But I'm an former ebay employee, most of the stuff that you speak of here is to the tee but there is alot of stuff that is just incorrect. I really dont know too much about the security of ebay because I didnt work in the department but I know enough.

I wont be posting on here to often just reading most of this daily
Hey welcome to the forum. It would help if you can post a correction if you see our observations are incorrect.
Old 06-13-2007

Quote:
well I did post a correction and it was yours. You are very so incorrect about paypal not limiting new accounts
Yeah I saw that. I was just posting my own personal experience after owning 3 PP accounts. Maybe I'm just lucky?
Old 06-13-2007
Administrator

Nice to have an eBay Employee here, what made you register? Oh I know why.

Anyways, I hope you can help out with wrongful suspensions. It's sad sometimes when someone who depends on eBay for money gets suspended for no reason. They're left with no option at times but to try again and again until they get back in. I never 100% depended on eBay, but eBay does wonders to boost sales if you go at it hardcore. At my best I was doing up to 6k a day in sales from eBay; and having that all stopped because of VeRO was tough. Though I got through it and helped others to do so as well. Thus we're all here.

I know you're mostly here to read, but feel free to poke in every once in awhile like what you did with Willie.

I know everyone here would appreciate it.

Aspkin

Quote:
Nice to see this forum. I'm going to have to share this with all my ebay trust and safety friends..lol Just playing???

But I'm an former ebay employee, most of the stuff that you speak of here is to the tee but there is alot of stuff that is just incorrect. I really dont know too much about the security of ebay because I didnt work in the department but I know enough.

I wont be posting on here to often just reading most of this daily
Old 08-23-2007

pff...ebay does not heav enough employees to do anything everything is run by computer anyways...
Old 08-29-2007
Banned

Longevity: 96%

was someone looking for a current or past ebay employee? how can one be of help?
Old 09-02-2007
Banned

i'm familiar with a variety of aspects of the confusing/convoluted ebay warning/suspension/appeals process. i'd be happy to help as I can.
Old 09-02-2007
Banned

yes i work at ebay customer service suspending your dirty little accounts!!!! lol
Old 09-02-2007

Longevity: 97%

tcho, how many accounts do you suspend in a day?
Old 09-03-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopster72 View Post
tcho, how many accounts do you suspend in a day?
how many accounts i personally suspend? it depends on what task i'm working and how hard i decide to work. anywhere from 30 - 100 i suppose is a rough estimate.
Old 09-03-2007
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
Well, if you have some information for us we would be much obliged.
I'd be happy to answer specific questions if people have been suspended and want help with it.
Old 09-03-2007

hey do you still work with ebay...can you help clear my name out or fix my origanl account
Old 09-03-2007
Executive [VIP]

Default Just a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcho View Post
I'd be happy to answer specific questions if people have been suspended and want help with it.

What's the best way to keep your account on ebay in good standing? also what's the deal with the VERO how do they pick which auctions there going to shoot down? or is that really a random thing?
Old 09-04-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
His story falls apart here though

and then he switched gears and said he works for T&S. T&S is definitely not "customer service" and customer service has nothing to do with suspending accounts.

If he works for EBAY at all, I doubt it is in T&S. The tone of his posts appear to be more along the lines of "I heard tell" than empirical evidence.
he is a scam modee you can tell by the way he ignors simple questions and goes off on a tangent about nothing. Sure I can create another account on here and pretend im a ebay employee and say everything about nothing.
Old 09-04-2007

Quote:
To be honest i think I know who you are and you dont ban accounts. I have my sister do a checkup on folks web address and where they go. You work in customer service in a low level place also you dont do much except try to calm down customers. On top of that you dont work in T and S since T and S does not talk to anyone. Also you dont do the banning I tell you that right now its bots that do the banning. Also once your banned your banned you cant get reinstated even if you send in the info needed. I only know this becuase of my sister and I had to talk to some customer service ebay about it how they couldnt do nothing to reinstate my old account they didnt know why i got banned with good feedback no trace of anything. So why dont you go across the street to the mcdonalds and have a big mac and think things over about your level career at ebay making 20k/year yes that is your salary. :D
Old 09-04-2007

If he's not right on the bots issue, what about the reinstatement? Has anyone been suspended for a simple payment issue and once paid, the account was reinstated without skipping a beat? Or are you just throwing money down a hole to do so and you'll never be reinstated without at least going through a lot of extra effort and providing a lot of excess documents?
Old 09-04-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
If he's not right on the bots issue, what about the reinstatement? Has anyone been suspended for a simple payment issue and once paid, the account was reinstated without skipping a beat? Or are you just throwing money down a hole to do so and you'll never be reinstated without at least going through a lot of extra effort and providing a lot of excess documents?
JACK how can an ebay employee reinstate you when they dont even know why you got banned in the first place..think about that one. If one hand is doing something vs the other how can they cooperate. They do want you to pay of course the fees associated with the account, but other than that your just giving away free money to them for nothing. Go ahead and give it a shot.....I already tried. ON my rapunzel_01 account the accounter person did not understand why I was banned. I was a power seller I believe gold or plantinum and had customer service for those accounts she looked over my account still didnt understand why I got banned and asked at the end of the conversation, "you gonna pay the final bill" I respond, "are you going to reinstate me' she responds, "i dont know why your banned to begin with so I cant rinstate you" I just said, "no im not gonna pay then" she just said, "ok".
Old 09-04-2007

Quote:
How do you get buyers who have left bad feedback to have a complete change of heart and withdraw the feedback they left you, in order to hit the mythical 95%

any ideas??
Old 09-04-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel_01 View Post
JACK how can an ebay employee reinstate you when they dont even know why you got banned in the first place..think about that one. If one hand is doing something vs the other how can they cooperate. They do want you to pay of course the fees associated with the account, but other than that your just giving away free money to them for nothing. Go ahead and give it a shot.....I already tried. ON my rapunzel_01 account the accounter person did not understand why I was banned. I was a power seller I believe gold or plantinum and had customer service for those accounts she looked over my account still didnt understand why I got banned and asked at the end of the conversation, "you gonna pay the final bill" I respond, "are you going to reinstate me' she responds, "i dont know why your banned to begin with so I cant rinstate you" I just said, "no im not gonna pay then" she just said, "ok".

In this case the account was banned because the account wasn't paid. I had a mofo buyer who left me a negative who has since moved on and didn't respond to the dispute. Which is lucky because trying to have the negative removed by ebay directly was less than successful. Now the only thing, presumably, keeping me from using that account is a small balance to be paid. This is worth doing IF the account will be reinstated immediately once payment is made. And if changing the username promptly afterward won't result in more problems.

I don't plan on selling immediately with it, but no sense wasting a good account if the bill is small and that's the only problem.