11 Years on eBay and BANNED Need Help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-29-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default 11 Years on eBay and BANNED Need Help

I have sold on eBay with my dad for 10+ years. In the last year we started selling cell phones. We were doing good made a couple 1000 in the first couple months then we had one guy that bought $800 worth of phones claimed he got the wrong ones and sent us back $200 worth of phones ....

I told ebay what he did and they said not their problem and said I owed them $800 and was banned from eBay until I do.......I never did and they eventually banned the account....Now I have tried making new accounts with new paypal with a new bank account and a new IP address, PO Boxes. Different names..... and still cannot get back on.....I just end up getting linked back...........if I buy the stealth thing will I need a new ip? New bank account once again???

Last edited by GreenBean; 10-29-2013 at 10:44 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-29-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: 11 Years on eBay and BANNED Need Help

Welcome

You can try to start again.

There are many steps with stealth work. Learn them and you get to sell on ebay.

You should learn to never use any old info on new stealth accounts. A dangerous word for you is LINK.
Old 10-30-2013

Longevity: 64%

I am so sorry that happened to you. I know the feeling. Understand stealth & practice it's principles and you will prosper again. Best of luck.
Old 10-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 68%

to the forum.

There are many reasons why many of us are on this forum. Your story is similar to many on here as well. Before starting to create new accounts, read through the forum (or pick up the stealth guide) and learn the stealth ropes, then try again.

May the stealth be with you
Old 10-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums OP - for stealth to work, you need new EVERYTHING - no old info.

Also you need to be very careful with selling cell phones - it is a dangerous niche open to predator buyers and non-caring eB coverage as you have seen
Old 10-30-2013

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zp333 View Post
I have sold on eBay with my dad for 10+ years. In the last year we started selling cell phones. We were doing good made a couple 1000 in the first couple months then we had one guy that bought $800 worth of phones claimed he got the wrong ones and sent us back $200 worth of phones ....

I told ebay what he did and they said not their problem and said I owed them $800 and was banned from eBay until I do.......I never did and they eventually banned the account....Now I have tried making new accounts with new paypal with a new bank account and a new IP address, PO Boxes. Different names..... and still cannot get back on.....I just end up getting linked back...........if I buy the stealth thing will I need a new ip? New bank account once again???
I feel sorry for you, BUT this is EBAY...
Got myself banned for life with 5K 99.5% positive feedbacks and I do know the feeling.
Trust me. You are not alone!

Was on medicine for a few months as this was THE ONLY INCOME SOURCE...

Once I found this forum I feel like I am born again.
Making double sales. Feel safer for my family.
This forum is really handy, had quite a few purchases and I must admit 100% sellers did their job.
Had couple wrong purchases on similar forum and was screwed...
Big thanks to Apskin all moderators and trusted sellers !
Old 10-30-2013

i just got banned too and now i am here trying to figure things out.
Old 10-30-2013

Longevity: 92%
Exclamation Re: 11 Years on eBay and BANNED Need Help

Ouch! Sorry that happened to you

Ebay does not care about its sellers

I dont know why ebay is destroying thier own company by banning all the reliable sellers with over 100+ selling feedback? It is not sustainable for thier company, as you ban all the good/reliable sellers, and what you have left are all the scam sellers on the platform!

Ebay I hope you are reading this!

Anyways, anybody who got banned recently, please be sure to open a bonanza.com, ioffer.com, amazon.com sellers account. Diversify your sales and not just be on ebay! > VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET !

Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rossi373696 For This Useful Post:
Abreaks (10-30-2013), gregsales1999 (11-01-2013)
Old 10-30-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Sorry to hear I been there and I still know where I was at and what I was doing , it was so tramatic seeing the MC999 especially when everything was going so well just out of no where felt like a bad nightmare

So glad thAt happened because the info u will learn here will give u power and control over ur business and not have to always wonder is today the day .

You made a great step and will learn how to grow your business to hightail that were impossible with running one account under eBays rules

Goodluck
Old 10-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

An unfortunate story that we hear far too often.

Welcome to the forum though

Get the guide and have a read though it, and then read as much as you can on the forum and you can get back to selling
Old 10-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Stealth method - use it and make 5-10 accounts - spread sales - diversify - use other platforms - all good methods to build your sales portfolio
Old 10-31-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

So you hit ebay for the loss from a thief and then you come here for SYMPATHY?

Carry on....you got my vote. Right rsot....ha!
Old 10-31-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

sorry to hear such unjust news bro, I know how hurting this feels for you knowing ebay did not favors your side and canned your account.

As i say and the other members say on the forum, get the Stealth Book and learn to make multiple accounts and spread your sales. This can only makes you get stronger to get back at ebay.

Carry on now.
Old 10-31-2013

Exclamation Re: 11 Years on eBay and BANNED Need Help

You know ebay outsources thier customer service to the Phillipines.

With the millions of profit they make per day, they have to outsource the jobs to other countries, instead of keeping the jobs in the USA! GREEDY ! !

Well, what ebay doesnt know, is that their philipine workers dont give a F**K about USA , and they are happy to ban your account instantly! and it doesnt matter if youre a big seller with history! THEY BAN EVERYONE ! cause they want to degrade and lower USA revenue and destroy the ebay platform!

This degrades trust for their business big time!

EBAY I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS !

Again, EVERYBODY, VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET ! and move your sales over to amazon, ioffer, and bonanza ! I was actually surprised posting on amazon , and was generating more volume in sales than ebay!

Ok, thanks guys!

Last edited by Rossi373696; 10-31-2013 at 09:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rossi373696 For This Useful Post:
gregsales1999 (11-01-2013)
Old 10-31-2013

Also,

why the hell is John Donahoe still running ebay?

ever since that F@GG0T got hired, ebay start going downhill !

somebody fire his A$$ ! !
Old 10-31-2013

Ha ha

ranting today,

also, do google search : better business bureau ebay

ebay got an : A+ rating ! ! !

ebay loves bribing the goverment / politicians !
Old 11-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

they know you will probably sign up again and therefore they will have your business again.

they have to show they are monitoring sellers and they throw a few out per second, so nobody can accuse them of being sloppy.

of course alot of sellers they throw off are rogues and deserve it and then there are all the rest, some that made 1 mistake or got scammed by a bad buyer.

I think there are more bad buyers than sellers actually.
Old 11-01-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

I have had over 4 accounts suspended in about 4 years. There is definitely more bad buyers than sellers. I have been going back and forth with them for the past 3 months on copy write violations on their VeRo Plan which is bullsh*t. Some of the companies are not even on the VeRo list, yet it is my fault that I posted. At least Amazon will warn you before listing a banned item. eBay just shuts you off for 7 days.
Nowadays people will open cases immediately. They just suspended my account because I had several cases open awaiting buyer response!! Then shut down my other account that was linked, I was top rated and power seller. On that account I had a few cases open, working them out with buyers. 3 of the items were "item not received" that had verifiable tracking. One of which was in transit in the buyers state, one that was DELIVERED, and one had tracking that it went through customs. THEY DECIDED ALL IN THE BUYERS FAVOR! Such a crock of sh*t. Another 2 I was working out with the customers and awaiting their response, and they issued them full refunds! GIVE ME AN F'n break ebay. I am new to this site and venting. Glad I found this forum. I say eREVOLUTION!! F eBay.

On another note, I am looking for new sites to sell on. I buy from major retail stores across the country. Didn't know if there was a specific site that is better for selling New other/Used items, without all the full of it buyers. Also looking to maybe purchase a few aged eBay accounts that have 1000+ Feedback 100%. As much as I hate eBay, it is hurting my small business not being active with the number of items that I have in the warehouse. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 11-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

there is a sub section on the forum that discusses other sites for selling , have a look around.
Old 11-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
So you hit ebay for the loss from a thief and then you come here for SYMPATHY?

Carry on....you got my vote. Right rsot....ha!
Right on Hercules ha +1
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Hercules (11-01-2013)
Old 11-05-2013

Longevity: 65%

I got booted from eBay almost a year ago. Started selling on other sites and never looked back. Way too much stress with eBay even if your account is top rated power seller. They suck - plain and simple.

Eventually they will get taken down by their own mismanagement. What they don't understand is that it is the small seller that has the items people want. That why people used to look on eBay. The mainstream stuff you can get anywhere, Walmart, Amazon, bestbuy, etc. But of course if you are scammer then eBay is still the venue of choice.
Old 11-09-2013

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
I got booted from eBay almost a year ago. Started selling on other sites and never looked back. Way too much stress with eBay even if your account is top rated power seller. They suck - plain and simple.

Eventually they will get taken down by their own mismanagement. What they don't understand is that it is the small seller that has the items people want. That why people used to look on eBay. The mainstream stuff you can get anywhere, Walmart, Amazon, bestbuy, etc. But of course if you are scammer then eBay is still the venue of choice.
I think the term for ebay is fascism or communism (same thing really different flag), As Mussolini put it : "the merger of state and corporate power".

Because when you look at ebay UK they seem to want large companies such as Argos and bestbrands-uk and atozwellbeing (which is subsidiaries of boots plc) and there is also TescoDirect, Ebuyer and etc. What they want is the large corporations to sell on there website and push all of the top rated powersellers and small sellers off, that is the goal and plan. It is so clear what they are trying to do, because they can make MORE profits from there clients because the prices will be MORE than the TRS/powerseller's which has LESS overheads, however if anyone from the UK remembers QXL.com which was a huge auction house in the UK in early 2001 and look at them now? :P Finished! The same will happen with ebay if they continue to go down this orwellian state, and as we already in a economical depression who can afford to pay the prices what the corporations and ebay want there customers to pay? Believe me they will be looking elsewhere